The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shall all the Bros here stand united & boycott KTVs since girl tips is insanely h

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I don't mind the idea of us killing off bad KTV bistro outlets who rip us off with their prices through AV reports and subsequent raids on their premises. The thing I worry about is that whacking these black sheep outlets will merely give the government even more justification to permanently hamstring and kill off nightlife entertainment and vice in Singapore for good. It won't be a case of kill one to set an example to the rest. It'll be a case of the government taking a sledgehammer to nightlife KTVs, bars, pubs etc wholesale with no prejudice whatsoever. Its already quite clear this is what they're doing when they're OK with nightlife outlets reopening and pivoting to F&B (as many bars and pubs and KTVs have done), and opening up enough of society and business/public venues to make the shutdown of nightlife entertainment and legal vice in GL totally irrelevant in significance to combat this phony pandemic we live in. Somehow a bar/nightclub/KTV converted to an F&B outlet, serving alcohol alongside food to make it F&B, till 1030pm every night is okay in terms of COVID risk, and yet letting them stay as nightlife drinking/entertainment outlets isn't? Even legit family friendly chains like Teo Heng have not escaped this blanket treatment, and the government doesn't give a shit.

Bottomline is, we are stuck in a lose lose scenario here. We pay through the nose and get ripped off by nightlife and legalised/undertable vice operating in KTVs because the market now is one of increasingly pent up demand faced with limited supply. We boycott those that overcharge and report them in to get them raided and shut down, we risk killing off the entire industry leaving us with blue balls, as if boycotting the majority of KTVs that are ripping us off won't do the same to us too. The way vice and nightlife entertainment is looking like now is increasingly one which only the rich can pay to afford and play. And with the sort of money they've saved up from not being able to travel over the past year and the foreseeable future, they'll have plenty to splash without a care in the world, and they can singlehandedly keep the KTV industry with its insanely inflated prices afloat more than your average Joe Spender can as a whole community. Think of it like a stock bubble, like what we're seeing in tech now.

The rest of us can just pound sand for all the government and society cares. Because God forbid we have fun in this society however we want to as individuals, we just exist to contribute to economic growth statistics and lead squeaky clean lives as dictated by conservative and religious leaders in society. Sure, boycott and don't pay the stupid prices KTVs and vice generally is commanding now in Singapore. But we have to be realistic and recognise that it's not likely to improve the market to become a buyers' market anytime soon.
Bro, you england very power so i will reply the simplest i can in response to your concerns.

I don't mind the idea of us killing off bad KTV bistro outlets who rip us off with their prices through AV reports and subsequent raids on their premises.
--- pls do so.

The thing I worry about is that whacking these black sheep outlets will merely give the government even more justification to permanently hamstring and kill off nightlife entertainment and vice in Singapore for good. It won't be a case of kill one to set an example to the rest. It'll be a case of the government taking a sledgehammer to nightlife KTVs, bars, pubs etc wholesale with no prejudice whatsoever. Its already quite clear this is what they're doing when they're OK with nightlife outlets reopening and pivoting to F&B (as many bars and pubs and KTVs have done), and opening up enough of society and business/public venues to make the shutdown of nightlife entertainment and legal vice in GL totally irrelevant in significance to combat this phony pandemic we live in. Somehow a bar/nightclub/KTV converted to an F&B outlet, serving alcohol alongside food to make it F&B, till 1030pm every night is okay in terms of COVID risk, and yet letting them stay as nightlife drinking/entertainment outlets isn't? Even legit family friendly chains like Teo Heng have not escaped this blanket treatment, and the government doesn't give a shit.

Teo heng fall is because the business is a proper business. They stick to pay employees in full even in hard times and do not want to tarnish their reputations by becoming like bistros with girls entertaining customers and charging high tips. However, even how hard they try to survive, rental still must be paid. So kowtow to the boss of Teo Heng, i respect you much more than those despicable outlets who are still surviving now ripping us bros

PLease wack those black sheeps and don't worry about affecting the nightlife industry bros. Just like i mentioned early, rental still need to be paid and rental also need someone to pay. If government ban all nightlife, who can they collect the taxes and rentals from? CQ and BQ stay there do what? Will tourists still come to SG in that case of no night life at all and purely working? There is too much to consider, do not worry bros, government will not totally kill off nightlife. Maybe just alter a few things
and regulations nia. We still can play after this whole covid sage ends.

Bottomline is, we are stuck in a lose lose scenario here. We pay through the nose and get ripped off by nightlife and legalised/undertable vice operating in KTVs because the market now is one of increasingly pent up demand faced with limited supply. We boycott those that overcharge and report them in to get them raided and shut down, we risk killing off the entire industry leaving us with blue balls, as if boycotting the majority of KTVs that are ripping us off won't do the same to us too. The way vice and nightlife entertainment is looking like now is increasingly one which only the rich can pay to afford and play. And with the sort of money they've saved up from not being able to travel over the past year and the foreseeable future, they'll have plenty to splash without a care in the world, and they can singlehandedly keep the KTV industry with its insanely inflated prices afloat more than your average Joe Spender can as a whole community. Think of it like a stock bubble, like what we're seeing in tech now.

Bros, again do not worry about killing off the whole industry and no where to play. The government won't kill off this lucrative incomes for example like cigarette tax. Do so much bad advertising liao but u still can smoke what. The worst case is they change the playing style a bit only. Don't forget at the same time. Over in the world like Thailand (this especially since so many reports of street workers jobless etc), Cambordia, Malaysia or some other countries who are still recovering from this stupid covid is ever ready to welcome back the nightlife industry. Once this covid is over, bros can fly overseas to play around. I won't mention too much with regards the amount of fun you will get there and the prices you will pay only. So don't worry about no playing.

The problem statement now is the outlets and girls are over charging us while we are stuck here. So the point is report them and make them disappear forever. Let those who sincerely want to continue do business stay forever. Why there is this dulan around those outlets and girls. Because the amount they ask for is ridiculous. I like calculation, i will give u break down again. Room charge 300? martell 238? girls tip 100 and butterfly somemore. momm tip 100? waiters tip? All these haven't include tabao right. I read some bros said tapau 700-800 ST? I don't need to calculate. U bros just roughly add up and it already exceed 1000 per night. With this amount, you can book a return flight to the country you want to play. Stay in their 5 stars hotel and including ur funs. All in. The prices now doesn't justify the fun bros are having now. If that is the way the outlets wanna play. I rather the gov close all the oulets and introduce new concepts. So don't worry. government won't close down all the outlets, only the ones we targeting. Worse come to worst, there is always overseas once covid is finished. After this whole covid saga and the price back to normal i doubt anyone will complain anymore. Now the problem is what to do with these outlets and girls robbing us bros during fire now. If the prices still does not come down after the covid, i rather the government close down all the outlets, we will support overseas.

The rest of us can just pound sand for all the government and society cares. Because God forbid we have fun in this society however we want to as individuals, we just exist to contribute to economic growth statistics and lead squeaky clean lives as dictated by conservative and religious leaders in society. Sure, boycott and don't pay the stupid prices KTVs and vice generally is commanding now in Singapore. But we have to be realistic and recognise that it's not likely to improve the market to become a buyers' market anytime soon.
Old 07-03-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shall all the Bros here stand united & boycott KTVs since girl tips is insanely h

Quote:
I don't mind the idea of us killing off bad KTV bistro outlets who rip us off with their prices through AV reports and subsequent raids on their premises. The thing I worry about is that whacking these black sheep outlets will merely give the government even more justification to permanently hamstring and kill off nightlife entertainment and vice in Singapore for good. It won't be a case of kill one to set an example to the rest. It'll be a case of the government taking a sledgehammer to nightlife KTVs, bars, pubs etc wholesale with no prejudice whatsoever. Its already quite clear this is what they're doing when they're OK with nightlife outlets reopening and pivoting to F&B (as many bars and pubs and KTVs have done), and opening up enough of society and business/public venues to make the shutdown of nightlife entertainment and legal vice in GL totally irrelevant in significance to combat this phony pandemic we live in. Somehow a bar/nightclub/KTV converted to an F&B outlet, serving alcohol alongside food to make it F&B, till 1030pm every night is okay in terms of COVID risk, and yet letting them stay as nightlife drinking/entertainment outlets isn't? Even legit family friendly chains like Teo Heng have not escaped this blanket treatment, and the government doesn't give a shit.

Bro, you england very power so i will reply the simplest i can in response to your concerns.

I don't mind the idea of us killing off bad KTV bistro outlets who rip us off with their prices through AV reports and subsequent raids on their premises.
--- pls do so.

The thing I worry about is that whacking these black sheep outlets will merely give the government even more justification to permanently hamstring and kill off nightlife entertainment and vice in Singapore for good. It won't be a case of kill one to set an example to the rest. It'll be a case of the government taking a sledgehammer to nightlife KTVs, bars, pubs etc wholesale with no prejudice whatsoever. Its already quite clear this is what they're doing when they're OK with nightlife outlets reopening and pivoting to F&B (as many bars and pubs and KTVs have done), and opening up enough of society and business/public venues to make the shutdown of nightlife entertainment and legal vice in GL totally irrelevant in significance to combat this phony pandemic we live in. Somehow a bar/nightclub/KTV converted to an F&B outlet, serving alcohol alongside food to make it F&B, till 1030pm every night is okay in terms of COVID risk, and yet letting them stay as nightlife drinking/entertainment outlets isn't? Even legit family friendly chains like Teo Heng have not escaped this blanket treatment, and the government doesn't give a shit.

Teo heng fall is because the business is a proper business. They stick to pay employees in full even in hard times and do not want to tarnish their reputations by becoming like bistros with girls entertaining customers and charging high tips. However, even how hard they try to survive, rental still must be paid. So kowtow to the boss of Teo Heng, i respect you much more than those despicable outlets who are still surviving now ripping us bros

PLease wack those black sheeps and don't worry about affecting the nightlife industry bros. Just like i mentioned early, rental still need to be paid and rental also need someone to pay. If government ban all nightlife, who can they collect the taxes and rentals from? CQ and BQ stay there do what? Will tourists still come to SG in that case of no night life at all and purely working? There is too much to consider, do not worry bros, government will not totally kill off nightlife. Maybe just alter a few things

Bros, again do not worry about killing off the whole industry and no where to play. The government won't kill off this lucrative incomes for example like cigarette tax. Do so much bad advertising liao but u still can smoke what. The worst case is they change the playing style a bit only. Don't forget at the same time. Over in the world like Thailand (this especially since so many reports of street workers jobless etc), Cambordia, Malaysia or some other countries who are still recovering from this stupid covid is ever ready to welcome back the nightlife industry. Once this covid is over, bros can fly overseas to play around. I won't mention too much with regards the amount of fun you will get there and the prices you will pay only. So don't worry about no playing.

The problem statement now is the outlets and girls are over charging us while we are stuck here. So the point is report them and make them disappear forever. Let those who sincerely want to continue do business stay forever. Why there is this dulan around those outlets and girls. Because the amount they ask for is ridiculous. I like calculation, i will give u break down again. Room charge 300? martell 238? girls tip 100 and butterfly somemore. momm tip 100? waiters tip? All these haven't include tabao right. I read some bros said tapau 700-800 ST? I don't need to calculate. U bros just roughly add up and it already exceed 1000 per night. With this amount, you can book a return flight to the country you want to play. Stay in their 5 stars hotel and including ur funs. All in. The prices now doesn't justify the fun bros are having now. If that is the way the outlets wanna play. I rather the gov close all the oulets and introduce new concepts. So don't worry. government won't close down all the outlets, only the ones we targeting. Worse come to worst, there is always overseas once covid is finished. After this whole covid saga and the price back to normal i doubt anyone will complain anymore. Now the problem is what to do with these outlets and girls robbing us bros during fire now. If the prices still does not come down after the covid, i rather the government close down all the outlets, we will support overseas.

Old 07-03-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Very simple, if cannot afford or not willing to pay additional, just stay at home and PCC. Let those who can afford and willing to be robert enjoy themselves.

Where there is demand, there is supply. This is simple economics. You report and kill off one shop, the remaining shops will just simply continue to operate and even charge higher cos of the demand and the risk involve. No one will start to give you discount just because it become more dangerous to operate. Like that they might as well go stop providing vice activities?

It is the same for the girls, if it becomes more dangerous for them to work, then they will naturally charge higher, so that it will be worth their while. If not, they might as well go home better.

Just stay away from these KTV joints during this period and hopefully as more become vaccinated, the govt will allow more girls to come to singapore and we can then have our fun at a more affordable price.
Old 07-03-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Old 07-03-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

--- pls do so.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1