The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 09-06-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2116 / Power: 4
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
This Lisa is the Viet at L5?
Lisa Phan sibei power. Have been a long time since I cum hard on her face
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-06-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sohmayuki is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just share a real FR also kena zap by idiot dogs until negative, quite damn ridiculous.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-06-2021, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
rafaee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrafaee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros can share Lisaís new hideout?
Old 10-06-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
madnessman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
Any bros can share Lisaís new hideout?
Sorry mistake
Old 10-06-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 10
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Lets hope to see "some action" after 13 June.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ng-you-need-to

"From Monday, personal care services which require masks to be removed, such as facials, will be allowed to resume."
Old 10-06-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
summar34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking forward to the easing of restrictions. hopefully the level 2 babes will be back
Old 10-06-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 13
jaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to beholdjaxel82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Lisa Phan sibei power. Have been a long time since I cum hard on her face
hmmm, last time i had her a few months back, i accidentally cum in the wrong place due to a miscomm, lol
Old 11-06-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 12
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
hmmm, last time i had her a few months back, i accidentally cum in the wrong place due to a miscomm, lol
Lol you accidentally cum where sia haha. Usually I finish off with either COB or if she feels extra horny, COF! she see face one though imo, must be in her good books and she'll give you her all! Her figure is really one of the best or if not the best in the business for a milf!
Old 11-06-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ahkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Someone can share Lisa contact with me? Thanks!
Old 11-06-2021, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 1
novitarr is a splendid one to beholdnovitarr is a splendid one to beholdnovitarr is a splendid one to beholdnovitarr is a splendid one to beholdnovitarr is a splendid one to beholdnovitarr is a splendid one to beholdnovitarr is a splendid one to behold

Old 11-06-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Nottybear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNottybear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitarr View Post
Wow who is this and is she at parklane? Long time didnít go therr
Old 11-06-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6132 / Power: 19
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

If I rem correctly, she's Michelle at L5
Old 11-06-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 10
Giansex has much to be proud ofGiansex has much to be proud ofGiansex has much to be proud ofGiansex has much to be proud ofGiansex has much to be proud ofGiansex has much to be proud ofGiansex has much to be proud ofGiansex has much to be proud ofGiansex has much to be proud ofGiansex has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
If I rem correctly, she's Michelle at L5
Nope Michelle la
Old 11-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tubi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully with the easing of restrictions can go visit them soon
Was at parkland a few days back, super dead area
MacDonald and the eatery has the most customers, the rest of the shop there are all closed
Old 11-06-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4994 / Power: 21
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Nope Michelle la
Thanks for the info.michelle working at the new spa you mentioned. 3 prcs and one Viet.i visited the shop 2 days ago around 10pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1