The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
aiyah, you and your bad breath.... give you some dettol to gurgle ......
Kanasai show safety concern you say I bad breath!

Nothing good to say, don't say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I think they are more concerned about dealing with the flooding than the terrorists at this moment. I understand some areas in Songkla and the outskirts of Hatyai is being evacuated.
Flood or no flood the border towns are more vulnerable to terrorist bombings.
Old 27-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Flood or no flood the border towns are more vulnerable to terrorist bombings.
When an area is flooded... how do you bomb the area? Not likely scenario unless the terrorists are Navy SEAL trained.
Old 27-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
When an area is flooded... how do you bomb the area? Not likely scenario unless the terrorists are Navy SEAL trained.
.... or a ninja assassin........
Old 27-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They use sea mines to detonate
Old 27-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Floods

Quote:
Quote:
As of now Hatyai and Dannok no flood yet hor.
Old 27-12-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Floods

Quote:
Soon la.. my friends there tell me is raining heavily everyday.. I ask my Hatyai tirak to buy a rubber dingy n get ready to roll the boat
Old 27-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Soon la.. my friends there tell me is raining heavily everyday.. I ask my Hatyai tirak to buy a rubber dingy n get ready to roll the boat
Your tirak lonely mai? I can make a trip down just to keep her company.
Old 27-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
My tirak is robin leh.. u oso wan snatch from me!! Nbzzz.. Bkk katoey all die already huh.. u go find yourself la....
Old 27-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My tirak is robin leh.. u oso wan snatch from me!! Nbzzz.. Bkk katoey all die already huh.. u go find yourself la....
I always forget u into LB.
Old 28-12-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Floods

Quote:
Soon la.. my friends there tell me is raining heavily everyday.. I ask my Hatyai tirak to buy a rubber dingy n get ready to roll the boat.
Oh must be your that COF tirak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Don't think crooked!
His tirak only do facials ok!
Old 28-12-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Are you in Hatyai now? Strange that tonight's news on CNA reported flooding in Songkhla and some districts including Hatyai..... the camera showed footage of the Sleeping Buddha temple with surrounding area flooded.
The dam at the river which passes by Hatyai is already at 91% full capacity and will overflow into the riverbanks if the rains do not stop.
Old 28-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster (B)

Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
No more terrorists there..... they all went to middle east to join the IS.
Old 28-12-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Floods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Are you in Hatyai now? Strange that tonight's news on CNA reported flooding in Songkhla and some districts including Hatyai....
Guess the inevitable has happened.

Hope Dannok no flood can liao.
Old 28-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Guess the inevitable has happened.

The waters flow which way?
From Malaysia-> Dannok-> Hatyai-> Songkhla or Songkhla-> Hatyai-> Dannok -> Malaysia?
Old 28-12-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quote:

The flood is not as bad compares to Malaysia side. Yesterday my friend was in Hatyai and currently in Pattani, nothing special happen. He drove all the way from SG to Thailand

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1