The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9143 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Arsenal 0- Chelsea 0, what a disappointment , I see closer van persie leaving soon !
Bro. kiko, I can feel your dissapointment. But I disagree a bit with you because RVP wont leave only because Arsenal fail to finish 3rd or 4th. If he leaves then its more due Arsenal lack of ambitions and lack of positive moves in the transfer market.

Well, I certainly feel Arsenal will finish 3rd this season. Primarily due to poor spurs form. Arsenal has 3 games, while all other teams spurs, newcastle, chelsea have 4. Arsenal must win 2 out of three remaining games to be safe. Newcastle has 2 tough games against chelsea and man city.

So let us remain positive.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ologne?cc=4716

Arsenal reach deal to sign Podolski
April 30, 2012

Arsenal's long-awaited purchase of Germany striker Lukas Podolski fr FC Cologne has been confirmed.

Podolski will join the Gunners in the summer, aft reaching an agreement with the club abt personal terms & passing a medical. Neither club has announced the transfer fee involved.

"The move 2 Arsenal provides a great opportunity 4 me 2 gain experience in international competitions @ a European top club," Podolski said. "I hv made tis decision not against FC Cologne but 4 tis great opportunity & the good of my own individual development.

"Tis was not an easy decision 4 me @ all, as Cologne, our fans & the city r something special 4 me. I will always carry Cologne in my heart. We need 2 pool our strengths now & hv 2 be fully focused on our survival in the Bundesliga."

Podolski, who started his career @ Cologne b4 rejoining them in 2009 aft an unhappy 3-year spell @ Bayern Munich, said: "I hv made tis decision not against Cologne but 4 tis great opportunity & the good of my own individual development.

He said he was excited 2 be getting the chance 2 play in England.

"I'm so happy 2 be joining Arsenal Football Club & 2 play in the Premier League,'' he said. "Arsenal is 1 of the top clubs in Europe with a huge history. There r many top quality players @ Arsenal & the style of football which the team plays is fantastic.

"I'm proud 2 become an Arsenal player & m looking forward 2 playing my 1st match @ Emirates Stadium & doing my best 4 all the Arsenal fans."

Arsene Wenger added: "We r delighted 2 secure the deal 4 Lukas Podolski & see him as an important part of our future.

"He is a top-class player, a very good finisher & a proven performer @ club & international level. He is a very strong player & will provide us with good attacking options.

"We r happy 2 hv made tis signing early & we're looking forward 2 watching Lukas contribute @ the European Championships over the summer, a level where he has already made 95 caps @ the age of 26 - a phenomenal record & just shows his quality as a player."

Podolski, who had 1 year left on his contract with the Bundesliga strugglers, has scored 18 league goals 4 a side battling relegation so far tis term, his best ever retunr in the top-flight.

Cologne chairman Claus Horstmann said the club were sad 2 see such a popular & influential figure @ the club go.

He said: "Lukas Podolski is a player of world class standing with a special relation 2 FC Cologne's fans & to the city.

"We r proud of the development Lukas Podolski has taken @ Cologne within the last years.

"Fr his early days @ our youth squads, via his 1st competitive match 4 our professional team, through 2 a highly renowned Germany international

"That's why we deeply regret his step, which is not a decision against Cologne but 4 the good of his own career.

"Cologne were prepared 2 extend Lukas Podolski's contract on the basis of a competitive offer. Nonetheless, tis early transfer decision offers scope & planning security 4 the next season.

"We will jump @ this opportunity 2 reinvest these transfer earnings back into our team's quality & into the promotion of our youth squads.

"Lukas has helped the club in many difficult situations, Lukas has left a mark on Cologne's reputation and we feel the need to thank him for numerous great football experiences at Cologne.''
Old 01-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Great signing.......hope Arsenal clear up some dead wood and make space for champion winning signings
Old 01-05-2012, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Finally confirmed. Poldi's willingness to shoot from distance would be more than welcome. Fast and direct Let's hope he settles down fast.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

knn goalie kelong twice
Old 05-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Problem with Arsenal mentality. If they continue to attack till 4-2 score i m sure they would have won.....why why why slow down the game!
Old 06-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rubberduckygirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i miss alumnia as the goalkeeper.
thought it was a beautiful start with a 66s goal.
but turns out to be a draw?! with norwich?! *bangs wall*
Old 07-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Arsenal have failed to clear the handicap for their last 4 matches
Should they fail to clinch 3 points for their final match , Newcastle or Spurs will leapfrog them the 3rd spot for CL
Another disappointing season as usual for the Gunners.
Without any spending power , they will not get to lift the Cup in a long long time.

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 08-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

Arse is missing Arteta's calmness, efficient passing, defensive nous and experience.
Without him, nobody covers Song when he's looking for more assists to RVP.

Arse haven't won any of the games that Arteta has missed.
Wenger has to take the blame if we don't keep 3rd placing this weekend, his time complaining to the Asst Ref should have been spent on shouting instructions to the players instead.

It's really one last chance to save the season.
Up the Arse!!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9143 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj_jj View Post
Arse is missing Arteta's calmness, efficient passing, defensive nous and experience.
Without him, nobody covers Song when he's looking for more assists to RVP.

Arse haven't won any of the games that Arteta has missed.
Wenger has to take the blame if we don't keep 3rd placing this weekend, his time complaining to the Asst Ref should have been spent on shouting instructions to the players instead.

It's really one last chance to save the season.
Up the Arse!!
Thats the problem with Arsenal... wait till last second. Had they won any of the last four games then they were secured of 3rd place. It will be worst if they loose 3rd to spurs and then Chelsea wins champs league. that means Arsenal will play Europa league (UEFA cup).
Old 09-05-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

If arsenal play Europa league , good luck to them, I can see van persie leaving

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 09-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Yann M’Vila will not join Arse unless we qualify for Champions League.
RVP will confirm leave if that's the case, regardless of who we sign; probably Walcott n Song too.

Hope Rice invites Bould to participate in trainings before the last game and Bould inspires the defence

Up the Arse!!

Last edited by jj_jj; 09-05-2012 at 05:47 PM. Reason: added more
Old 11-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster

The costs of Arse not getting 3rd place:

http://pasiondemultitudes.weebly.com...messenger.html

Arsenal held 2 weeks of talk with player and agent and agreed terms. Then Arsenal and Ajax start discussions, and the London club agrees in principle to a €10m (£8.1m) fee with the club. All it remained there was a medical and a signature. Basically a done deal.

I spoke three days ago with an Ajax director to ask when the announcement will be made.

His answer was that, Arsenal, after agreeing a fee, were trying to change terms with the player, and with them, that they felt they were looking for excuses not to conclude the deal.

He also said, that they then started listening to other offers, and Tottenham has come along and they are advancing well on the negotiations.

Since then, the player himself has come out and talked wonders about Spurs, which the Ajax director believes is to show his disappointment with AFC more than because his “true love” with the White Heart Lane team.

Then last week, a nearly €20m (£17.5m) agreement with Rennes was reached for M’Vila.

Before the 2 clubs (Arsenal and Rennes) agreed the fee, the North London club and the player had agreed personal terms (£60k a week)

The player and his agent say that last week. Is not that M’Vila is not a wanted a man. If they wanted other clubs to make offers, saying that everything was set and ready for Arsenal, would have been a stupid move.

Arsene Wenger has come out now and stated that it is not true, that nobody from the club even spoke to M’Vila’s people or his club.

Arsenal are doing something that they have not done often. Discuss and sign players early.

Problem is that when all this talks began, top 3 spot was looking certain. Now that, with one game left, that 3rd spot is still not guaranteed, paying £17.5m for a player does not make the same sense, as Champions League income is required to sustain that sort of investment.

So 2 players that were ready to sign on the dotted line and join the club are now in danger of being lost to other teams, and in the case of Vertonghen to Arsenal’s local rivals.

Vertonghen went from 99% done to totally lost

M’Vila could still happen, but don’t think his people are very pleased with AFC at the moment.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal Football Club is to open its first flagship store in a major retail location after securing a 2,270 sq ft first floor unit at Brent Cross Shopping Centre.

The store, which is due to open in July and will be situated on the upper mall of the centre adjacent to Fenwick Department Store, will be the first Arsenal space to incorporate the Club’s new retail concept which is set to be rolled out across its other outlets this summer.

Located in a traditional heartland of Arsenal support, the Brent Cross store has been benchmarked against leading sports brands and will sell the Club’s Nike replica kit alongside a range of Arsenal training and leisure wear and traditional merchandise.

The new store will also feature a personalisation desk and a full 12-month events calendar including signing sessions and question and answer sessions with Arsenal legends. There will also be facilities for supporters to collect goods ordered online. This will coincide with the imminent re-launch of the Club’s mobile and online service.

Cushman & Wakefield and Lunson Mitchenall acted on behalf of Hammerson and Standard Life Investments with Harper Dennis Hobbs acting on behalf of Arsenal Football Club to advise on the new location. Brent Cross Shopping Centre is owned by Hammerson and Standard Life Investments.

Nick Peel, Retail Director, Arsenal Football Club, said: “The Brent Cross development is an exciting addition to our retail arm and further evidence of the Club expanding and investing. The new store will help the Club to engage with supporters from a wider area and reduce our reliance on supporters visiting shops on a match day. Our aim is to create a destination which is fresh and innovative and which fans will find appealing. ”

Sheila King, Hammerson Group Retail Leasing Director commented: “This is a fantastic new retail concept from Arsenal, with a sophisticated shop fit that takes the traditional club store to the next level. This is another unique offer for Brent Cross which strengthens our retail mix and importantly for our customers adds to the shopping experience.”

Jamie Strachan of Harper Dennis Hobbs said: “Arsenal is kicking off with its first major UK flagship store outside of Emirates Stadium at Brent Cross which will allow the club even wider access to its fanbase.”

Will they open 1 retail Arsenal in Singapore ?

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 14-05-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

WBA Gk 1st start of season and seems like kelong twice
A nervy finish to mark a season of ups and downs.
Jenkinson was the weak link, no positional sense at all.
Nevertheless, hope this starts RVP's contract talks on a good footing.
Cheers to all gooners!

Up the Arse!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1