The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I don't mind paying for the swab test in HK if I'm allowed to enter shenzhen, Guangzhou and other parts of China.
sorry to let you know bro but that aint happening, imagine i can't even go to sz without being quarantine and it's only 35mins ride for me here.
Old 16-10-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanRodgers View Post
A few of us have made plans to travel to HK during the X'mas holidays. One of them is married to a Taiwanese and both husband & wife intends to detour to the wife's hometown in Kaoshiung from HK by sea.
not long ago, china arrested 12 hong kongers in the open seas between hk and tw trying to flee to taiwan, they became politicals pawns now mia in sz, they were appointed china state lawyers instead of their own lawyers from their family. so... you see lah
Old 16-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I don't mind paying for the swab test in HK if I'm allowed to enter shenzhen, Guangzhou and other parts of China.
The singapore china green lane only allows singaporeans to enter 6 cities only namely guangzhou tianjin sichuan zhejiang shanghai and jiangsu. You are not allowed to travel other provinces unless you have strong valid reasons supported by documents and you need to apply at your nearest police station entry and exit department and it is subject to case by case approval. Also each province has its own quarantine rules which you will need to obey. Imho if you try to enter mainland china you will be spending lots of time in quarantine bro😁😄
Old 16-10-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
China won't allow anyone to enter without testing. Although HK is part of China isn't it?
Today china 24 covid cases all imported.china is still fearful of foreigner fearful of imported cases
Old 17-10-2020, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Better not push your luck too far! Just follow what's been approved n arranged by HK n SG n abide by it.
Singapore and hong kong covid test is just the simple nose swab test.but it seems china side is 2 tests.nose swab plus blood test. the china side covid test will be more expensive. China side requires you to be isolated for 2 days while awaiting test results.china police gong an will guard you for 48 hours😁😀
Old 17-10-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 0
BrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBrendanRodgers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
not long ago, china arrested 12 hong kongers in the open seas between hk and tw trying to flee to taiwan, they became politicals pawns now mia in sz, they were appointed china state lawyers instead of their own lawyers from their family. so... you see lah
What we understand is that case involving the 12 HongKies was that they were attempting to flee illegally in a pirate boat.
Our friends case is different as they will be leaving on a registered catamaran legally. Need to purchase tickets and pass immigration.
Old 17-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
sorry to let you know bro but that aint happening, imagine i can't even go to sz without being quarantine and it's only 35mins ride for me here.
even travellers holding diplomatic passports and on offical trips need to go for covid swab test and self quarantine, only difference is diplomats can travel more freely within mainland china, offically foreign tourists are still not allowed in until further notice says china communist party ccp
Old 21-10-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

When news of the Singapore-Hong Kong travel bubble broke last week, Tan Wei Sheng rushed to book a December flight to the city before pent-up demand sent prices surging.

The cost of his business class ticket was offset by his miles redemption, but the 40-year-old Singaporean doctor would also have to fork out about S$200 (US$150) for Covid-19 testing, and it is unclear yet just how many of these polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests he would have to take.

As part of the in-principle agreement for the travel bubble, eligible travellers would not have to serve a quarantine or stick to a predetermined itinerary, but would need to take pre-departure tests.

But in making the announcement last Thursday, Singapore's transport minister Ong Ye Kung also said that "each territory, each party, should be also free to impose their own administrative arrangements". He listed on-arrival testing as one example.

While the details of the travel bubble have not been announced, health care experts said that Covid-19 testing could amount to more than S$800 (US$600).

"Clearly, the maximum number of times of testing that travellers could be faced with could be four tests, meaning two pre-departure and two post-arrival tests when travelling between Singapore and Hong Kong,"
Old 22-10-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

SHANGHAI: China will continue to suspend outbound group tours and ban travel agencies from allowing inbound tours due to the risk of a resurgence in COVID-19 cases this winter, authorities said.

The country's Ministry of Culture and Tourism made the announcement in a notice published on its website on Wednesday (Oct 21).
Old 29-10-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

SINGAPORE: Singapore will lift its border restrictions for all visitors from mainland China and Australia’s Victoria state from next Friday (Nov 6).

This will take effect from midnight on Nov 6 and includes all travellers who are not Singapore citizens, permanent residents or long-term pass holders, the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) said on Thursday.

😁😀
Old 27-04-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/expla...6-all-you-need

HK SG travel bubble second try

any HK bros can say if 141 open now? Jordan, Yau Ma Tei, Fuji?
Old 21-06-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
[url]

any HK bros can say if 141 open now? Jordan, Yau Ma Tei, Fuji?
If you are referring to those brothels in walkup apartments, they have always stayed open even during the height of the pandemic
Old 21-06-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
If you are referring to those brothels in walkup apartments, they have always stayed open even during the height of the pandemic
Upped +10 exchange
Old 04-09-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

HK to SG - No quarantine
SG to HK - Quarantine???

Does any bro's know?
Old 04-09-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
Ahrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhrus23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldie9660 View Post
HK to SG - No quarantine
SG to HK - Quarantine???

Does any bro's know?
14N at hotel, own cost
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1