The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-01-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatwarrior111 View Post
Tried both H and I recently.

H Spa
ML - E*****
She looks like her photo + 10 years. But a still decent looker. Decent technique and strength. Spent second half of allocated time teasing, which was enjoyable but might not be for those who are looking for a 'real' massage. Rest is SOP.

I Spa
ML - H***
To be honest I didn't really take a proper look at her, but she seems to be late 20s - early 30s yet well maintained. Technique is so-so but she has very strong hands, probably stronger than those aunties you find at well-established massage joints (Natureland, etc). She also spent probably around 15-20 minutes finger-pressing without any oil, which is pretty impressive if you ask me. However, totally no teasing and no aftercare provided - I even asked her straight up and got an awkward laugh with a no. If any experienced bros can share with me who are the ones in I Spa to look out for would be appreciated.

Going to try S Spa next.
Great infors. Thanks for posting here and share with us.
Old 20-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
werdna83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwerdna83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

H Spa
ML - E*****
She looks like her photo + 10 years. But a still decent looker. Decent technique and strength. Spent second half of allocated time teasing, which was enjoyable but might not be for those who are looking for a 'real' massage. Rest is SOP.

I Spa
ML - H***
To be honest I didn't really take a proper look at her, but she seems to be late 20s - early 30s yet well maintained. Technique is so-so but she has very strong hands, probably stronger than those aunties you find at well-established massage joints (Natureland, etc). She also spent probably around 15-20 minutes finger-pressing without any oil, which is pretty impressive if you ask me. However, totally no teasing and no aftercare provided - I even asked her straight up and got an awkward laugh with a no. If any experienced bros can share with me who are the ones in I Spa to look out for would be appreciated.

Going to try S Spa next.
I Spa - H*** is viet. Speaks English and mandarin. Was the previous counter girl the first year. Just expect a good massage from her.
Old 20-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by werdna83 View Post
I Spa - H*** is viet. Speaks English and mandarin. Was the previous counter girl the first year. Just expect a good massage from her.
I didn’t know its the receptionist H***, probably i should give her a try as i find her quite good looking but too bad all the FR mentioned that she doesnt offer additional massage treatment. Damn...
Old 21-01-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raulm is Cool - loads of Potential

Possible to pm who this H*** is? Looking for a good massage around the area. TIA!
Old 21-01-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulm View Post
Possible to pm who this H*** is? Looking for a good massage around the area. TIA!
She is not going to touch anywhere near your sensitive parts for your information, I got a feeling if you touch her she might scream for molest.
Old 21-01-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raulm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
She is not going to touch anywhere near your sensitive parts for your information, I got a feeling if you touch her she might scream for molest.
Haha. No problem. Some days just need a good clean massage.
Old 21-01-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
konys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

H Spa
ML - E*****
She looks like her photo + 10 years. But a still decent looker. Decent technique and strength. Spent second half of allocated time teasing, w
hich was enjoyable but might not be for those who are looking for a 'real' massage. Rest is SOP.

I Spa
ML - H***

Going to try S Spa next.
I can give you my guarantee that h*** from I spa provides happy ending. Was it the first time you patronize her?
Old 22-01-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
skylee8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,anyone know wher axxxe from h spa going?can pm
Old 24-01-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
danishr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to book I Spa - H*** next week. Need a good massage.
Can someone PM here name?
Old 24-01-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m keen to know who is H***. Thanks
Old 24-01-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
applejuice5678 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I tried her when she was at TB area. That time she asked for higher price than norm. But I feel her service met the price.
Based on this thread I recently went to look for Y*Y* at S. Super CMI. Mechanical and she like bad mood. I don’t think I’ll find her again.
Old 24-01-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice5678 View Post
Based on this thread I recently went to look for Y*Y* at S. Super CMI. Mechanical and she like bad mood. I don’t think I’ll find her again.
Interesting.... As i heard that her booking is always full ever since she joined... Ovwrworked?
Old 24-01-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2143 / Power: 21
OldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Interesting.... As i heard that her booking is always full ever since she joined... Ovwrworked?
yes tried to book her around 12 but was told earliest slot 9pm
Old 25-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

werdna83 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwerdna83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by konys View Post
I can give you my guarantee that h*** from I spa provides happy ending. Was it the first time you patronize her?
really? I tried her more than 3 times already. She rejected me directly.
I even checked with other MLs working there.
Old 25-01-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Talking Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by danishr View Post
Looking to book I Spa - H*** next week. Need a good massage.
Can someone PM here name?
You will need to open up your PM inbox for ppl to PM u thou.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread