The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tomoya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Serangoon Gdn?

Any bros know if theres a new joint at gardens? Was there recently and past by this sign with chinese characters of health something. Is it the usual TN joint? Haha..very paiseh later go up, its some other business. Its near OCBC bank.

Thanks bros.
Old 29-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serangoon Gdn?

Saw a busty China MILF walking to the direction direction of the bank from the bus stop today. Boobs spilling out, easily DD. Rushing for time so never got a chance to follow her. Maybe you can go recce.
Old 30-11-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Devilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDevilzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Saw a busty China MILF walking to the direction direction of the bank from the bus stop today. Boobs spilling out, easily DD. Rushing for time so never got a chance to follow her. Maybe you can go recce.
wow, DD cup, must go there walk walk after finish my stingray dinner,thank for the infor.
Old 01-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro

Pls pm me if you got any info. I will only be free to recce later this week.

Thanks!
Old 02-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gitboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have tried the one next to the OCBC and also Tamarind Spa....all decent one ..but good massage..no No HJ or specials ...the girls there are PRC but one fat and the other thin with a cleft pallet on her lips if you look closely..
Old 24-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

somebody recommended me to try Mei Mei from this joint lols.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitboy View Post
I have tried the one next to the OCBC and also Tamarind Spa....all decent one ..but good massage..no No HJ or specials ...the girls there are PRC but one fat and the other thin with a cleft pallet on her lips if you look closely..
Old 24-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
MayMassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is (1) Z spa (2) Organic Spa (3) Tamarind Spa (4) Q Spa (5) One more SPA upstairs in the corner near HSBC (6) One SPA in the Village shopping centre (7) one spa upstairs near Bengawan Solo.

Take note all clean. There was one but no more.
Old 24-03-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed with MayMassage. Dont mess around with SERANGOON GDN residents - we read it all in papers 😨

Go somewhere else to enjoy lah 😄

;14377530]There is (1) Z spa (2) Organic Spa (3) Tamarind Spa (4) Q Spa (5) One more SPA upstairs in the corner near HSBC (6) One SPA in the Village shopping centre (7) one spa upstairs near Bengawan Solo.

Take note all clean. There was one but no more.[/QUOTE]
Old 24-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

i saw a busty prc before too but dont know is same person. after some drinks went in for massage and took her as she is at the counter. massage is normal not fantastic, she is a great tease, had a happy ending. she say normally cannot but since it is late and she think my cock very good looking... which i am abit wtf too

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 24-03-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
Agreed with MayMassage. Dont mess around with SERANGOON GDN residents - we read it all in papers 😨

Go somewhere else to enjoy lah 😄

What is wrong with Serangoon Gdn residents ?
Old 25-03-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

how much for the massage
Old 25-03-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
chris88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofrubbish View Post
What is wrong with Serangoon Gdn residents ?
They complain and complain very hiong. Soon the anti vice squad would come knocking.
Old 26-03-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Spherical deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for lunch there this wk n recce around...think mostly legitimate massage shops there...
Old 27-03-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayMassage View Post
Take note all clean. There was one but no more.
But uncle just....
Never mind. I like to say, life is like Nintendo game.
Special stage not every player can find. Doesn't mean no have.
Old 28-03-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tropi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me just went for 1 at serangoon garden last friday. 1 hour message with JG and HJ. She offered BF but I declined. She have a BIG (.Y.), at least D cup! One hand cannot handle. So bro here go and see see look look sure have something for everyone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread