The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Do you have to print out hard copy of the health declaration submitted online, when going through vietnam custom?
Old 31-03-2022, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Looks like u are a big fan of their HTGD

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Sorry bro, noob here, whats HTGD hahaa
Old 31-03-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronas View Post
Bling Bling
224 Pasteur, Phường 6, Quận 3, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam.

This is a post for Singapore bros going to HCM. Some of my friends went to this Korean KTV joint in District 3. Their experience was worse than negative. It was basically a garbage joint. Ultra expensive alcohol, more than half of girls that don't tabao, siting fee mm initially say 500k tip per cai then switch to 1mil and insert into bill. 3 pax can chiong until 17mil Vnd i.e. 1k SGD. When the mm Kelly was questioned, she scold and insult customer. Bros be careful when u in HCM, check your bill and reject this kind of joint.

I have not been to this joint before but can offer some info with regards to these type of korean joints.

Did they show you the different package menu in USD before you ordered? The modus operandi for these joints is that all the costs are more or less fixed according to the package u ordered unless you finished the beer/liquor and need to order another same package than the price would have doubled

Tips to the gals vary from 500k to 1m depending on the joints and again the modus operandi is that the tips are added into the bill at the end of the night as those koreans that frequent them are then able to claim the whole bill from their companies as entertainment claims without having to pay out even for the tips to the gals

What I always hated about such joints is their karaoke system using a silly handheld mini-console to type in and all the buttons in korean letterings, worst part is damn bladdy limited vietnamese songs (if they do have at all....)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 31-03-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Do you have to print out hard copy of the health declaration submitted online, when going through vietnam custom?

If me I will be kiasee regardless of the regulations, sure will print out in hardcopies as it doesnt cost me anything extra worst part if their system screwed up and cannot find your online registration when u are at the counter

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 31-03-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Sorry bro, noob here, whats HTGD hahaa

Its Hot Toc Goi Dau in wetnami means those saloons looking type shops with barber chairs that offers BBBJ & CIM but upstairs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 31-03-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Its Hot Toc Goi Dau in wetnami means those saloons looking type shops with barber chairs that offers BBBJ & CIM but upstairs

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Thanks, I learn something new today.

I use google translate and it says Hot toc means "hair cutting" obviously meaning barber shop, and it says gội đầu means "head washing", can also mean "shampoo".
Old 31-03-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If me I will be kiasee regardless of the regulations, sure will print out in hardcopies as it doesnt cost me anything extra worst part if their system screwed up and cannot find your online registration when u are at the counter

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I didn't print out. Cos dunno how to print.

Form quite bad... no acknowledgement to Yr email etc. But after declare there's a qr code. Print screen tht. . If not, u basically got nothing. Hahaa
Old 31-03-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Oh hell yes, I'm totally into that haha. Just not too sure where to look for a good one post pandemic
Old 31-03-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post

Form quite bad... no acknowledgement to Yr email etc. But after declare there's a qr code. Print screen tht. . If not, u basically got nothing. Hahaa
ah thanks
got QR code is easy
Old 31-03-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ah thanks
got QR code is easy
I dunno they improve it alr. It was almost 2 wks ago since I applied
Old 31-03-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dunno they improve it alr. It was almost 2 wks ago since I applied
???? u mean u submitted the health declaration 2 weeks ago and you havent entered vietnam???
when are you supposed to go?
Old 31-03-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How do you recognise a HTGD shop? Those with Hot Toc signboard? I was walking around HCM D1 area. Cannot really see any such shops. Maybe I don't know how to find also
Old 01-04-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Thanks, I learn something new today.

I use google translate and it says Hot toc means "hair cutting" obviously meaning barber shop, and it says gội đầu means "head washing", can also mean "shampoo".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
How do you recognise a HTGD shop? Those with Hot Toc signboard? I was walking around HCM D1 area. Cannot really see any such shops. Maybe I don't know how to find also

Dont mistaken those small little genuine hot toc barber shops littered all over the place as those are really for cutting hair

The trick is that you will see sexily dressed VBs lounging or sitting on those barber chairs either taking a nap or playing with their HPs and practically no hair littered on the ground + no or very little hair cutting tools/things lining the mirror counter unlike those real saloons.

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-04-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:

I haven log in to try yet......so dunno how the page looks like, worst case just do a printscreen for every page loh

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-04-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
???? u mean u submitted the health declaration 2 weeks ago and you havent entered vietnam???
when are you supposed to go?
I enter vn alr, am still here. . .I was referring to the form tht I declare. . Was 2 wks ago.. dunno any new update.

U can declare 24 hrs prior to Yr arrival.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1