The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2004, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kunming - China

[QUOTE=Bro Sinoview, so when can go Sichuan ahh??[/QUOTE]

CB...NATO you....
Old 09-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi
Conclusion: When in China must have two mistresses- one to cook and wash for you and the other for you to fuck (this one better get Sichuan "Lat Mei" from Chongqing hor). Then sometimes we can have a threesome. What do all the brothers think? Good idea or not?

Bro Sinoview, so when can go Sichuan ahh??
Dear Bro Happykiwk,

Thank you for sharing. While I tend to agree to have two mistressess, I would still try to have 2 in 1 - Make Love and Washing Cloth, or 3-1 if I add buying food and make coffee. It is hard to find, and so far over so many years, I have such services from girls from Harbin, Ningbo, Guia Zhou, Chengdu, Chongqing, Qingdao and Xiamen. Nevertheless, I still prefer girls from Sichuan and Chongqing. Going for threesome is no longer my cup of tea, probably due to my advanced age, although the last time I did it was in September 2004 (I think, and I have reported that in the Chongqing/Chengdu Thread). Even at that time, I did it to only one of them as I hate keep changing protection.

Your report has enticed me to go to the South and to be guided by Bro Sinoview, Tripping, and all. I will definitely make an effort even at my own expense.

With best regards from Kunming at 10 deg C

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 10-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Week of 20 Dec is fine with me..I'm back to Sland toward end of next week.

We can get bro VMXS and Somebody69 together for kopi.....
eh? when did i change my nick to somebody69 har?
hahaha... bloody hell, bro! u must be always in this position lah! hahaha...69..
99 lah...

rgds,

ps: bro, if i stay in Shenzhen, which hotel shld i go to har? any advice?
Old 10-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody99
eh? when did i change my nick to somebody69 har?
hahaha... bloody hell, bro! u must be always in this position lah! hahaha...69..
99 lah...

rgds,

ps: bro, if i stay in Shenzhen, which hotel shld i go to har? any advice?
Sorry...probably tends to think of 69 when relate to you... hee...hee..

You in SZ ??? Where else ??? Stay with yr Beijing hospital gf loh ?? Just buy her a CD perfume ok liao... Many gals here crazy for CD stuff.

Depending on yr budget and what you want to do ? Anyway, it's not within the scope of this thread...email me please...
Old 11-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Samster

PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Dear Brother Somebody99,

Wow! Did not know you have another Beijing Hospital girl friend, in addition to Xiao Wang! You must be having fun in China hor!

I have to admit that I am over the prime, and can only watch you all, young turks having funs in China. Are you around in Singapore on the week of 20 Dec 2004. I am thinking of meeting brothers such as Sinoview, Tripping, VAXVMS and you, and others for coffee and exchange views. Please let me know.

With best regards from Kunming

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 11-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Samster

Kunming - China - Con Job

Dear Brother,

Please allow me to post another simple FR of my humble encounters in Kunming.

Yesterday, I have rented a taxi and went for a tour of Kunming. I have asked the Chongqing girl whom I met the other days (see several threads above) to go together. We went to a temple, Dian Zhi (To cross the Dragon Gate) at a rather high attitude and hence very cold. Zoo (why did I go there?) and Jing Dian (Golden Palace). It is the last one that I wish to talk about to warn brothers here.

We went to the Golden Palace (or Jing Dian), which was built for Wu Shan Gui, the Chinese General who helped the Qing Army to occupy China. It was a nice place with nice garden. We arrived at a Daoist Temple (Shan Qing Guan), and went in. Near the entrance, a girl asked us to use but 10 1-cent coins, and tried to throw it into a "lucky entrance" (a hole shaped like an opened mouth of a fish) which is at the bottom of a clear water basin. Then, we could proceed into the main hall, and tell a taoist Di Zhi how many coins we have managed to drop in to the lucky entrance. The guy would then tell us our luck for the year. It would be free (This is where we have to be-careful). I did that and found myself in front of the Taoist Di Zhi. He said a lot of good things about my fortune, dotted with some lightly not-so-good one to make it more realistic. Later, he told me about my bad luck and all, and contiinued by saying that I was lucky as there would be ceremony and I could be blessed. He then stood up and lead me to the altar. I got alarmed and asked him how Rmuch would it cost. He said that would cost me RMB 599. Wow... See, brothers, this is the trick. I of course declined, and he tried his best to pursuade me. When I insisted to turn down, he said that bad lucks will fall on me and all. I walked off without turning back.

This is not the first time that I have seen this trick in action in China. So brothers, if you ever encounter the same situation, be careful.

Sorry that this is not related to sexual encounter, but I though it will be good to share with you all for a change.

My $14.89 worth.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 11-12-2004, 01:38 PM
Samster

Angry Re: Kunming - China - Chongqing Girls and an old male prostitute

Dear Brother,

After having reported the not so happy incident above, please allow me to report on a more pleasant one; ??? Later you shall know why.

After the tour, we went back to hotel room. The Chongqing girl who accompanied me to the tour decided to accompany me for the night. Well, why not, this old man needs companion anyway as it is cold here in Kunming.

After dinner, I suggested to go to a hourly-charged KTV for a night of sing-song session. She declined and said that she was tired. So we went back to hotel room. I told her that I needed to do some works, she said it was okay. Well, I started surfing the net, read and replied my company e-mails, and of course, surfed this forum. While I was doing the above, she collected all my dirtly clothings and went into the bath room to wash them for me. Before that, of course, she served me the Chinese Tea from Kunming (Pu-Er Tea, best in Kunming) before that. Remeber brothers, I am into Chinese Tea now.

Nothing happened during the time when she was washing and then bathing, and I was 'working'. Later in the night, she asked me to show her the photographs that we have taken, which I did. She kept saying that, from the photographs, we have husband-and-wife look, and started hugging me and sat on my lap. We continued to see the photos on my computer and she kept admiring the photographs those which had both of us in them. I could feel that her body was getting warm. After a good 15 minutes, she asked me to go for a shower to clean myself thoroughly, and told me that she wanted .....I did. and when I came back the lights were all either off or dimmed. She was on the bed and called me with a very tender voice. I could not stand it anymore, and joined her on the bed. The rest of the events, of which I am sure the brothers here can imagine. It was a good solid make-love session with very good feeling, just like two long-separated lovers who came together again. I am sure the brothers here can imagine it. I really cannot describe it by words. It was a session much better than the one we had last Tuesday (see several posts away and above this one) Both of us slept very sweetly. Chongqing girls' famous Girl Friend feeling has never failed to impress me.

What happened later was very surprising. At about 6.00 am, I woke out to go to toilet, and she was still sleeping. I decided to give her some money, and put it inside her purse when she was sleeping. I wrote a short note and told her that the money was for her to buy things that she like. I then went to sleep.

I woke up at about 10.00 am, and found that she was gone. After brushing my teeth and went to the study to take a cigarette. I saw the money that I have put into her pulse this early morning on the table. A small note with an one-dollar note was clipped on it. She said, "I am not here because you give me money, I am not a whore. Now, I want to make you a male-prostitute, and a lousy one. I therefore give you one RMB for your lousy service. Please do not call me again"

What the hell! As you all know, I never believe in FOC. That was the reason why I always give the ladies some money. This is the first time that I have encountered such situation, and am lost. I have been trying to call her. It is now 1.30 pm and am still unable to contact her. I shall keep trying again.

Well, this is a brief FR, and not a glorious one as I have been treated as an one-RMB worth male-prostitute. If I can get her tonight to talk thing over, I will let you all know.

With best regards from Kunming.

My $14.88 worth. Not a simple man, but a lousy male prostitute.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 11-12-2004, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

【買春地址】:西部X酒店(51路,很好找的)
【驗證時間】:2004年3月開始
【服務項目】:洗浴桑拿+漫遊+獨龍+冰火+ML
【小姐數量】:不太清楚,應該在15-25左右
【小姐素質】:75-85分(普遍不錯,經常有新人到,因為價格較高,相應的職業素質也比較高,技術好,機 車妹很少)
【環境設備】:洗浴桑拿85分(在包房內,獨立桑那);休息廳70分(基本沒人坐,因為都進包房):炮房7 5分(豪華新裝修包間,浴缸也很乾淨,但是電視效果不好,小弟只給75分)
【營業時間】:中午2點至晚2點
【價格一覽】:別的沒試過,我去那裏都是直接全包,一般有經驗的大大去,只要不露餡,都是500統一價,小 弟去過幾次後,老闆熱情無比,給了張帝王卡,可以打折到450,還承諾玩6次送一次,(其實還 是太貴)
【安全評估】:90分。開啦很久啦又是三星級賓館,應該沒有問題
環橋酒店ktv驗證

五一過節無聊,聽說環橋酒店可以直接在包房中ml,bj便約了幾位狼友前往驗證,去得比較早,8點就去了。 進房後趕快叫媽咪把漂亮“好玩”的mm領來,挑了一個年紀偏大又好看的mm(依照本狼經驗,年紀越大的越敢 玩),坐下來後喝酒劃拳,一問mm年齡,不算大,24,皮膚很好,只是肉有點松,估計被搞多了。酒過三旬, 開始摟抱,親吻,mm很主動,舌頭工夫很好,舔耳朵,吸乳頭,搞得我再也按耐不住,於是拉到暗房中,關起門 來,便開始脫她衣服褲子,mm沒有反抗,只說怕被別人推門進來看見,本狼大笑,曰:“你個傻逼”,說完便戴 套進入,大約10分鐘後交槍投降,mm也被幹到高潮,完事後mm全身是汗,臉都是濕的,看起來 她好象很爽。

邦克饭店位于昆明商业中心的青年路南端,在天恒酒店的斜对面,是云南省工商银行开办(邦克饭店大楼的北半部 分就是省工行办公楼),是目前昆明最好的三家酒店之

一。邦克饭店的整体装修是古典型的,大楼大约有20层,大堂感觉一般,服务人员态度还可以。一般大床间在5 00左右(含早餐服务费),华为协议价350(如果认识华为的朋友帮忙定就好了!!)。邦克在昆明的饭店里 最出名就是房间大(也是我住过的饭店中面积最大的),洗手间也挺大,除掉洗手间差不多有佳华广场同类房间的 2倍,我估计有将近40平方,另外就是床非常大,大概是1米8*2米。邦克饭店在昆明非常出名,它的金钱豹 夜总会和桑拿曾经都是昆明最好的(注意是曾经,就是2000年左右的时间)。后来还上了《焦点访谈》,金钱 豹就关了,去年底才开,但已经是门庭冷落了。邦克的桑拿在5楼,设施还可以,面积也不大,有大约20位小姐 (可以上房)。此处大概是昆明最贵的一家桑拿,全套下来(含1个钟费)大约600~800元,不过小姐的活 极好,大多是北方的,经理也是非常客气。我曾试过一个青岛的MM,皮肤极好,波很大,服务态度很好,不带套 的BJ,漫游世界,加上独龙钻,打完炮,还帮你按摩小弟弟,舒服极了,一共600元。如果嫌贵,可以和小姐 谈谈,让她凌晨3点以后到你房间,只要300元全套,我觉还是非常超值。除了在桑拿做,还可以打电话叫到房 间里。我认为邦克的桑拿虽然差不多是昆明最贵,但确实是最好。邦克在盘龙江的边上,冬天早晨,会有许多海鸥 在江面上徘徊,很好看。

Hope this info is still relevant.........

Old 13-12-2004, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kunming - China - Chongqing Girls and an old male prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Well, this is a brief FR, and not a glorious one as I have been treated as an one-RMB worth male-prostitute. If I can get her tonight to talk thing over, I will let you all know.
Woman!

(You can't put up with her but you also cannot do without her.)
Old 13-12-2004, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 20
shanghaitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Kunming - China

Brother PTR,
In my honest opinion, I feel that it is right for you to offer her the money, or you might end up paying more later...

As for her leaving, well, as long as you know how to handle, which I never had any doubt, you can try to contact her to establish a "long-term" relationship for the future. Just be careful! Maybe I'm over-sensitive but I always feel that there is more to it then meets the eye... it might be a ploy to "hook" you for good....

Then again, who am I to offer "advice" to a veteran like yourself.. ahhaha.. please pardon me if you're offended... :P

Hope you have a wonderful stay in Kunming and see you and Bro SGP back in Singapore if possible..

Cheers!
Shanghaitan
Old 13-12-2004, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Dear Brother Somebody99,

Wow! Did not know you have another Beijing Hospital girl friend, in addition to Xiao Wang! You must be having fun in China hor!

Aiyoh! no lah! i dun have another galfriend lah! hahaha.... bro sinoview was only joking, hahaha... that was the first time i went to CP, & juz once.

I have to admit that I am over the prime, and can only watch you all, young turks having funs in China. Are you around in Singapore on the week of 20 Dec 2004. I am thinking of meeting brothers such as Sinoview, Tripping, VAXVMS and you, and others for coffee and exchange views. Please let me know.

With best regards from Kunming
i will be around, think bro sinoview & vax will be around too, tr|p|ng dun think he will be back yet, maybe he will reply you later. give me a call when u r back lah, still the same number. if you forgotten, i will call u on 20th dec.
happy x'mas!
Old 13-12-2004, 09:54 PM
Samster

Dear Brother Shanghaitan,

I might be an old man, but every piece of advice from a fellow brother is always welcome. No one can ensure that an old man cannot go wrong right? Thank you very much for your opinion and advice.

I called her as I have said, but she did not answer my call. I guess that is it. Well, maybe it gives me time to cool down and think. I shall not fall into her ploy as I have seen enough of trick of the similar nature.

I shall up date the brothers here.

Regards from Chengdu

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 26-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rid27m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kunming - China

Hi PutongRen....

I was in Kunming in End Oct to early 1st Nov 04 for a outstation trip...

Happened to stay at the Kwang Wan International Hotel...and when night
falls....you can see alot of " Girls" wandering around nearby the Hotel..
Did not manage to try any but was approached by alot of them...

Heard that the Health Centre in the Hotel also offering service but it was kinda of expensive...So end of decided to try the Tradational Massage joint oppsite the Hotel @ RMB 40-60/hr.

Indeed a fruitful trip in Kunming esp the Sight Seeing ...Ohya..my tourguide
was from from ChongQing...but cant remember her..only rem her that she has a pleasant look , sweet smile and most importantly speaks English well..

Cheers
Old 03-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros... where u get those chinese forums?
Mind to enlighten me ..thanks
Old 08-04-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!
Expats in Kunming

Hello...

I wanna know if there is any fellow Expats in Kunming...
Please do leave me a PM as I would need some help there...

Maybe planning a trip there...

regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1