The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 08-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
tipsy90 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Hahaha once go in another 15mins out haha
Haha. But she got the looks. If tits soft and not hard type i think ok la.
Old 09-01-2021, 05:58 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsy90 View Post
Haha. But she got the looks. If tits soft and not hard type i think ok la.
Haha looks but service is rush and tits hard haha..
Old 09-01-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes she did.after trying many girls i can say Bella level 2 bj queen of ot
Hahaha not Viet lily meh...Bella no 1 in terms of look and bbbj..no ml can fight her..
Old 09-01-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Hahaha not Viet lily meh...Bella no 1 in terms of look and bbbj..no ml can fight her..
Haha what about Tina? She looks like a doll haha
Old 09-01-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

was there today. 1st shop from escalator at level 4 (left side) saw one very pretty prc. she sitting down but can tell her figure is tall and slim type. think shes new, never see her b4.

anyone know her name or tried her before ?
Old 09-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
was there today. 1st shop from escalator at level 4 (left side) saw one very pretty prc. she sitting down but can tell her figure is tall and slim type. think shes new, never see her b4.

anyone know her name or tried her before ?
If i am not wrong it is jiajia.red dress? She is not really new. She was on code red.rested a few days and came back to work.there are no new girls at orchard towers.most of them are long term pass holders.some got sugar daddies.so they follow the old men for a while as a mistress.when money dry up they still come back to orchard towers and earn.this is the world oldest profession
Old 09-01-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I sian of OT already, at most might try bella if im nearby
Old 09-01-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
If i am not wrong it is jiajia.red dress? She is not really new. She was on code red.rested a few days and came back to work.there are no new girls at orchard towers.most of them are long term pass holders.some got sugar daddies.so they follow the old men for a while as a mistress.when money dry up they still come back to orchard towers and earn.this is the world oldest profession
ermm not wearing red, is white irc. i went OT never ever seen her before.

though wearing mask, can see her facial features are quite sharp, can say is one of the prettiest around. think her eye makeup is the heaviest in OT.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I sian of OT already, at most might try bella if im nearby
Bella is a good lady and works daily.she don't take off or mc.her bj still the best at orchard towers
Old 09-01-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

though wearing mask, can see her facial features are quite sharp, can say is one of the prettiest around. think her eye makeup is the heaviest in OT.
This girl is dongbei prc.northern china type.very fair skin.maybe got some Mongolian blood.she very popular with mat salleh ang mohs.i always see ang mohs enter her shop at night.her starting price is 150$$$
Old 10-01-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
This girl is dongbei prc.northern china type.very fair skin.maybe got some Mongolian blood.she very popular with mat salleh ang mohs.i always see ang mohs enter her shop at night.her starting price is 150$$$
150 for her is still ok, quite a beauty. whats her name ? but her service how is it ? u tried b4 ?
Old 10-01-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are Mary's boobs natural?
Old 10-01-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokey View Post
Natural .....
Old 10-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokey View Post
Yeah! Natural
Old 10-01-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Quote:

What time did u go bro? I love dongbei ladies. Really chio
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1