The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 31-12-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Nobody else has tried her?
The @SafeSex profile is clearly owned by the operation posting these FLs.

I visited this FL, and the situation isn't too rosy. Photos are completely fake. The only thing that checks out is that FL is Mongolian. Easily late 30s.
Soft 6 abs? Are you kidding me?
Boobs size A/B maybe
Slim flat tummy? Laughable.

Should have walked but I didn't have a heart to do that once she took off her clothes.

Posters such as @SafeSex should burn in hell for their scammy FRs. Also note how he was singing praises on Natalie/Sara Busy Jap.
If this was one of your "best service" I take it you had all the other sex in your life in the prison shower.

My least good VP experiences were miles better than this experience.
Old 31-12-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
ElisaSarnai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Last edited by ElisaSarnai; 16-06-2021 at 11:18 PM.
Old 31-12-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is Vpremium down? Whatsapp PM no reply
Old 01-01-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius81 View Post
Is Vpremium down? Whatsapp PM no reply
Go read his telegram. Business closed for New Year.
Old 01-01-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
The @SafeSex profile is clearly owned by the operation posting these FLs.

I visited this FL, and the situation isn't too rosy. Photos are completely fake. The only thing that checks out is that FL is Mongolian. Easily late 30s.
Soft 6 abs? Are you kidding me?
Boobs size A/B maybe
Slim flat tummy? Laughable.

Should have walked but I didn't have a heart to do that once she took off her clothes.

Posters such as @SafeSex should burn in hell for their scammy FRs. Also note how he was singing praises on Natalie/Sara Busy Jap.
If this was one of your "best service" I take it you had all the other sex in your life in the prison shower.

My least good VP experiences were miles better than this experience.
Thanks for sharing! Good to know...
Old 01-01-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dan91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeking thoughts from experienced bros here:
1. Is it a reasonable common practice for a stable to quote a higher price for new customer when their ads did not specifically state so? i.e. quote new customer $180/1/1 when their ad only states $150/1/1 (without stating whether its for new or old customer). I can understand if its clearly stated in their ad but I feel this practice is not transparent and opens up opportunities to rip-off newbie.

2. Do u feel that you're better off masturbating at home than to visit those $1xx range ladies? Or is it just because the Covid situation right now? Cause it seems like the current ones in that range are just waste of money and time.

Last edited by dan91; 01-01-2021 at 01:47 PM. Reason: for clarity purpose
Old 01-01-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan91 View Post
Seeking thoughts from experienced bros here:
1. Is it a reasonable common practice for a stable to quote a higher price for new customer when their ads did not specifically state so? i.e. quote new customer $180/1/1 when their ad only states $150/1/1 (without stating whether its for new or old customer). I can understand if its clearly stated in their ad but I feel this practice is not transparent and opens up opportunities to rip-off newbie.

2. Do u feel that you're better off masturbating at home than to visit those $1xx range ladies? Or is it just because the Covid situation right now? Cause it seems like the current ones in that range are just waste of money and time.
I think I know which stable you referring to... Well... Their stable their rules.. So its fair... Up to you to be thick skinned and ask why... If you don't agree then move on...
In these tiring times, I think there are still good gems in the $1** range.. commonly found in massage joints mostly... But be prepared to have a couple of misses here and there..
Old 01-01-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisaSarnai View Post
check my passport to verify for age and nationality
i am mongolian and video will be given as proof that i do have 6 abs
i am independent

thanks
Will you upload video to show?
Old 02-01-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m just curious too, too good to be true.

Faced few FL, price $100 for 90 mins, wonder if that is scam or true. Never go for it as I prefer safe play.pay a bit more but have OKT to look after all issues if any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototo View Post
those fl on michat asking for razar pay as payment .... are they known to be scammy ?
Old 02-01-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtybo26 View Post
I’m just curious too, too good to be true.

Faced few FL, price $100 for 90 mins, wonder if that is scam or true. Never go for it as I prefer safe play.pay a bit more but have OKT to look after all issues if any.
Too good to be true price + some obscure payment method + prepayment = scam
Old 03-01-2021, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Hope Geylang can re-open soon. Plus all the desperate tok-gong Thai gals can all come over here, then ho say liao.

I still prefer the WYSIWYG experience.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
benleong2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does Zara, Queen or Vicky from VPremium like frenching?
Old 03-01-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benleong2008 View Post
Does Zara, Queen or Vicky from VPremium like frenching?
Queen and Vicky doesn't. Although apparently for some people Queen will. No idea about Zara.
Old 03-01-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can't seem to delete

Last edited by jorrahli; 03-01-2021 at 07:10 PM.
Old 05-01-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
SoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to beholdSoneRayL is a splendid one to behold

Don't really write FR, but decided to give one for pals to reference.
Stable: VPremium
Comments:
One of the best stables with good quality assurance. Friendly, provides clear instruction, recommend good ones whom suits your taste, and respond very quickly.
Although considered quite pricey given current Covid situation, but photos are usually 90 to 95% similarity.

Natalie
Looks: 8/10
Figure: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 9/10
One of the best i visited, very hot figure with abit round and cute face.
GFE and service is very good and nice person to chat with.

Issey
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10 (slight tummy, more chubby)
GFE: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 8/10
GFE is off the chart, smiles brightly, loves hugging and feels hot and warm. Mouth technic is good and experienced, but doesn't do it for too very long. Tries different position with you, if you request for it.

Diana
Looks: 8/10 (looks that grow on you)
Figure: 8/10 (slight tummy, slight meaty)
GFE: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10
GFE is high and even let me try her homemade food. Smiles shyly when she's enjoying your tool, and gives you an urge to drive harder. Bj is different, gives slow sensational ones instead of fast strokes. Does not bath with me, but enjoys kissing.

Vicky
Looks: 9/10 (i like her looks most, slightly cold look)
Figure: 10/10 (best for me, i like slim and small frame girls)
GFE: 7/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Gives off a cold vibe, and not very chatty. Looks good (my type) and body proportion is perfect and slim, exactly what i like the most.
Does not bath together, lacks the GF feel, but tries to please me. Takes care of me, and wipe me dry. Rarely change position, and prefers missionary.

Ranking:
1. Natalie
2. Diana
3. Vicky
4. Issey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1