The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
caelias deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nanning,Guangxi, INFO

Chanced upon a massage joint in Nanning, its near 中山路美食节 walking towards yongjiang hotel along minquan road.

Took the RMB 298 detoxification spa package cus had too much oily street food earlier.
Serviced by a curvy busty 30+ milf ( no number) , very good massage and chatty if you know how to speak mandarin. Towards the end of the massage the tickle can make u hard. Need some convincing for a handjob. U can start to nego from rmb 200. She can give you.hj but she's not allowed to strip due to very strict licensing and out of fear of raid, the police was just downstairs at the junction. The massage room door was not allowed to.lock too.
While hj u can only autoroam her tits under the clothes. I also extended time by 1 hr to do baguan

Total DMG : massage 298 + hj 300 + time extension baguan 158

Hope this helps for bro who want to unwind after day trip
(Main point is the massage , hj is only for fun)
Old 08-11-2020, 04:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lans93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nanning,Guangxi, INFO

Anyone is it in Nanning right now?
Old 01-04-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lijunde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nanning,guangxi, anyone knows where to find fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy View Post
there is action in almost all the hotels that have massage along Chao Yang Lu the main street in Nanning......IF you are staying at one of these hotels its best to take the girl from the hotel's own inhouse massage center because they get jealous and tend to call in the Gong An if you try to sneak in a girl from outside the hotel......it almost happened to me and the outside girl refused to go up to my room.

Off Chao Yang Lu is the central bus terminal.....that whole area has alot of roadside eating places with SW all over and a street nearby has a whole strip of 20-30 bbs and massage joints u can explore......cheap cheap but sorry i did not remember the names of the streets...... just ask around and u should not have problem.

I think I stayed at the MingYuan hotel on Chao Yang for about 300-400rmb a night including a breakfast dim sum voucher for about 25-30rmb every morning. Many hotels on Chao Yang Lu so no need to book, just walk around and ask at reception desks.

To get into Nanning from airport if u want to save money, take the bus......its only 10-15rmb and they will drop u off at Chao Yang.

Lastly at the end of Chao Yang Lu is the main city train terminal. U should try taking a train down to a small town call Ping Hsiang.....very lovely in middle of mountains just next to the vietnam-china border........cannot remember in rmb but it was about US$5 for a ST with a cute viet girl

good luck!!!

wah lao what happened????? just share info most of the time with fellow bros and I got my rep power zapped from 8 to 1 ......ha ha ha dont matter but just curious what happened????
This is very useful. Thank you very much, Bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1