The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 14
pandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud ofpandab has much to be proud of
Re: Any home based massage aroumd buangkok/sengkang/hougang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler View Post
Wah bro, are you her regular?

What kind of strokes? The HJ kind, or just "accidental" brushing against type?
Went her place 3x already. Its applying the scrub also to the rod and balls.. not.accidental kind lah. Hehe

wishlist 1. Double barrel handjob
2. Bbbj cim with Pinoy maid 3. Footjob
Old 20-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah bro, are you her regular?

What kind of strokes? The HJ kind, or just "accidental" brushing against type?
accidental la..these people like to dream in their dreamland when nothing is happening.I mentioned already...if you want real massage, please stop the dreaming but if you want from her, then do the boycott
Old 20-01-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 23
Chandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to beholdChandler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandab View Post
Went her place 3x already. Its applying the scrub also to the rod and balls.. not.accidental kind lah. Hehe
I see. Lucky you. I have tried her slightly more times than you, but she always leaves my flagpole and nuts alone when applying the scrub. Even when I try to tease her with a proudly standing one when I turn around.

So it's more like her applying scrub to your pole and nuts lah ... not deliberate HJ strokes lah.

Well ... do update us when you try to go further and if she relents to your efforts.

I might re-consider going back if there is any success by our bros here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
accidental la..these people like to dream in their dreamland when nothing is happening.I mentioned already...if you want real massage, please stop the dreaming but if you want from her, then do the boycott
Relax bro ... to each his own lah. How would you know if what they are saying is untrue right? Even if it's an exaggeration, accidental contact is happiness for some of the bros here mah, while those with higher expectations will deem as a waste of time and money and go elsewhere lor.

To each his own lah.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Keeganboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any. Ro care to share ctc? TIA
Old 21-01-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Hope all bro here can break the ice 🧊 n get some good news. I really wonder how she will give hj
Old 21-01-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I see. Lucky you. I have tried her slightly more times than you, but she always leaves my flagpole and nuts alone when applying the scrub. Even when I try to tease her with a proudly standing one when I turn around.

To each his own lah.
so u pay premium massage + premium scrub still nothing. what is the total damage

just enjoy her massage if you have deep pocket ... dont think too much
Old 21-01-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
so u pay premium massage + premium scrub still nothing. what is the total damage

just enjoy her massage if you have deep pocket ... dont think too much
you all forgotten one thing. When she do the massage and scrub...you have to be falling heavily asleep, then you will feel the overall effect. She blowing you or hj you while letting you autoroam her. If you are wide awake, the effect won't work.
Old 25-01-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pristinebeast View Post
Even I'm curious, did you get any specials from her?
Chemistry can be bought with $$.. but not worth it just ignore her
Old 25-01-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Lovingme;20441275]Chemistry can be bought with $$.. but not worth it just ignore her [/QUOT

yeah! Exactly..but you have plenty of hopeless "dreamers" here.
Old 06-02-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
hellwadddd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellwadddd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

err... any contact for west side please....
Old 11-09-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

She did scrub and rub my balls and rod for a few seconds during the full body scrub.
Old 11-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
myorange is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro. Can share contact?

I actually looking for massage with no GQ.
Because go normal massage shop if don’t release the lady not happy. Think about it no point, sometimes quite Sian.
Old 11-09-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sed999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi can share contact pls
Old 12-09-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
She did scrub and rub my balls and rod for a few seconds during the full body scrub.
Bro, is the ml still around?
Old 11-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of

Pls share contact to xchg with mine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1