The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 28-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
VPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Fun Cute Top Service ✨💎 Diana 💎✨

About Diana
Diana makes really good sport. Other than having big doll eyes, a really pretty and cute face, she is also a lady full of smiles, cackles and funny expressions. Her favourite pastime is to make funny faces and crack silly jokes haha. Being with Diana is a happy affair, a good time is guaranteed 100%. Not only is Diana beautiful and hot, she also speaks very good English for a Vietnamese. A session with Diana means you are about to be loved and pampered by an exquisite Saigon lady who is one of the best in the business. She will play with you, she will tease you, and she will make all your wildest fantasies come true. Lastly, Diana is extremely tender to men and she will do her best to satisfy all your inner desires. This is a top-class babe not to be missed!

Name: Diana
Height: 158cm
Weight: 46kg
Nationality: Vietnam
Vital Stats: 34C/24/34
Skin: Very Fair
Smoker: No
Damage:
$280/1/1 (New customer)
$260/1/1 (Regular customers)
Language: Moderate English
Type: Private Apartment - No registration required -
Operating hours: 12pm to 12am daily
Starting date: Wednesday 28th Oct 2020
Services Provided: Auto Roaming, Kissing, Frenching, BBBJ, Nipple Licking, Painting, 69, Boob Fuck, Boob Massage, COB, Deep Throat, Hand Job, Full Job, Shower together.

Special Note: Please take note that Diana is only available for booking by our regulars for this week. No new customers will be allowed to book Diana till further notice. We apologize to all new customers in advance on this. Cheers.

For bookings, please contact:
Whatsapp: +65 9350 9066 (Msgs only, no calls)
Telegram: VPremium (Msgs only, no calls)

For more photos & videos on Diana, please search for our Telegram channel @VPremium1 and join the channel. Special mention: Diana has been certified HIV-Free with report available on-site from her upon request.

Last edited by VPremium1; 13-01-2021 at 11:32 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 28-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
VPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVPremium1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Fun Cute Top Service ✨💎 Diana 💎✨

Catch Diana's latest video on our Telegram Channel @VPremium1! Diana will be in SG for a really short period of time only, don't miss out on this super pretty, fun & top service gem from Saigon!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 28-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 12
hornymarthafock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornymarthafock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornymarthafock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhornymarthafock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Beautiful Hot Fun Cute Top Service ✨💎 Diana 💎✨

can request her to wear that translucent white dress

see liao... nose bleed sial...
Old 29-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pr3dat0r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Verification
Old 29-10-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 28347 / Power: 33
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks to these brothers for the really lovely 1st FRs for Diana from yesterday! She's a real gem, isn't she, really pretty and with great service! Once again, many thanks for the kind support of Diana yesterday, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a good day and a great weekend ahead!

Beautiful, fun & cute Diana with top GFE and service is available this week from 28th October to 2 November 2020 only! Diana will be with us for a short period of time only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this pretty, hot & top service gem from Saigon!
Old 29-10-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 28347 / Power: 33
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
can request her to wear that translucent white dress

see liao... nose bleed sial...
Yes sure bro, Diana brought the white dress along with her for this trip. Last photo in the 1st post was taken at a local hotel before she started with us.
Old 29-10-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
littlemozart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks good bro.
Old 30-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 993 / Power: 17
seng13 is a splendid one to beholdseng13 is a splendid one to beholdseng13 is a splendid one to beholdseng13 is a splendid one to beholdseng13 is a splendid one to beholdseng13 is a splendid one to beholdseng13 is a splendid one to beholdseng13 is a splendid one to behold

Wah, more and more girls. To do list becoming longer. Haha
Old 31-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 4
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Diana today for the 1st time.

I told VP that i want to try her because of her attractive eyes, big and watery. I like.
I kissed her eyelids a few times during sex.

I liked her pretty eyes coupled with her warm bright smile. Made me just wanted to pamper her.

I didnt bathe. Action started right away.

Very fun loving, sexcited session. Nice mild and tender frenching. Her moanings are those soft type that when i thrust her and listened to her moanings, just wanted to fuck her and tasted her slowly. Sometimes i ravaged her. Sometimes i thrust slowly. Looking at her smiling , but a bit in pain type of expressions and her sparkling pretty watery big eyes, soft moanings, with frenchings, ohh la la , very sextisfied thrustings. So shiok. She was accomodating to all my requested sex positions. She did not seem to be those of strong stamina type but still she sustained till i ejaculated. Very solid attitude.

She said she only wanted to receive 5 customers per day so that not to be exhausted.

After sex, i didnt shower also. She went for a quick wash up and then gave me a 5 mins massage and a nice chatting. Time up. Got to leave.

Before i left the room, put her on bed and wanted to paint her but not successful as she said washed up already. Haha, ah lamah ....失手了

I enjoyed the session very much. Left the condo happily.

She was pretty, with a pair of pretty eyes, good attitude, always put on a friendly, warm smile, making me feel good and relaxed. Sex session was good, shioktisfied.

Another solid gem to me

Last edited by DPOWER; 31-10-2020 at 05:01 PM.
Old 01-11-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
SaintTKP is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Signature moves:

Never shower before and after.
Lick the girl's pussy before you leave the house.

Haha.

La Sup Kwee

Poor hygiene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Diana today for the 1st time.

I told VP that i want to try her because of her attractive eyes, big and watery. I like.
I kissed her eyelids a few times during sex.

I liked her pretty eyes coupled with her warm bright smile. Made me just wanted to pamper her.

I didnt bathe. Action started right away.

Very fun loving, sexcited session. Nice mild and tender frenching. Her moanings are those soft type that when i thrust her and listened to her moanings, just wanted to fuck her and tasted her slowly. Sometimes i ravaged her. Sometimes i thrust slowly. Looking at her smiling , but a bit in pain type of expressions and her sparkling pretty watery big eyes, soft moanings, with frenchings, ohh la la , very sextisfied thrustings. So shiok. She was accomodating to all my requested sex positions. She did not seem to be those of strong stamina type but still she sustained till i ejaculated. Very solid attitude.

She said she only wanted to receive 5 customers per day so that not to be exhausted.

After sex, i didnt shower also. She went for a quick wash up and then gave me a 5 mins massage and a nice chatting. Time up. Got to leave.

Before i left the room, put her on bed and wanted to paint her but not successful as she said washed up already. Haha, ah lamah ....失手了

I enjoyed the session very much. Left the condo happily.

She was pretty, with a pair of pretty eyes, good attitude, always put on a friendly, warm smile, making me feel good and relaxed. Sex session was good, shioktisfied.

Another solid gem to me
Old 01-11-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
astone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyastone91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Diana today.

Photos are pretty accurate, the last one is closest to reality. She's pretty and very petite. Chilled out atmosphere and very accommodating overall. Light kisses allowed, and can chat with her a bit as her English is better than average VP girl. As for downsides, she has a precum aversion, and will wipe your dick during BBJ. Clearly not her favourite activity, which takes away from enjoyment. Not one for a marathon runner either, as after 20 mins or so I had a feeling she was getting tired, so I finished.
Overall though a very nice session! Top VP girl from the ones I tried so far.

List so far (1st booking on the 10th Oct):
1. Diana [session #8]
2. Queen - if only she did frenching! [session #1]
3. Tanya - very pretty, super accurate photos, but quite passive [session #6]
4. Yuki (4x) - 10/10 [session #3,#4,#5,#7]
4. Vicky [session #2]
Old 02-11-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3429 / Power: 21
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

At first still thinking if I wanted to write a Fr for this gem but read VP post on another thread think I should do my part for this gem.

Look: 10/10 (Same as the one posted. In person she look like those sweet, cute looking recept at main office front desk that you wanted to bed. )
Body:9/10 (Slim with very nice pink nip soft C cup boobs. Nice pussy with no smell.)
French:8/10 (Yes, I got quite abit of DFK from her. Smoker take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Can say the best I had after the closure of GL.)
FJ: 8/10 (Best part is standing doggie, squeezing her nice pair of C cup and hear her soft moan.)

RTF: Already planning my next trip! She's a sweet and hard working gal with high GFE.

This is my personal experience with her, some may get more or less from her then me. Please take it as reference only.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Today bonked Diana for the 2nd time. I was her last customer.(1st session on last Sat)

She was very hungry and tired. But still sustained all the way to satisfy me. After the deed, i kissed her a few times and said sorry to her.

Before i left the room, led her to the bed and gave her a 1 min painting. She said slightly in pain when i licked and sucked. So i licked without sucking. Need to be mild and tender when painting her.

She disliked frenching after painting her as she felt that it was unhygienic. Bros pls take note. Unless u go washing your mouth with mouth wash solution.

Today only tried 7 positions since she was tired. Her GFE was gao gao. 1st session she french me with 20% of tongue contact. Today she stuck out the entire tongue for me to suck. Very shiok. She told me that she was very particular of mouth hygienic. As per past GL practice, i always brushed my teeth, rinsed with solution and ate one slice of pineapple (or usually 2 pcs of papaya) before meeting any VP girls. She enjoyed frenching with me.

In missionary, she caressed my back, massaged my back, slapped my butt with some force .......haha, i enjoyed it and frenched her mildly, thrust her slowly but deeply to make her moan seductively.

Very shiok and sextisfied bonking this attractive babe. Beast mode and pampering mode activated and interchanged. A wonderful and happy evening. At the main door before leaving, my right hand slided over her cunt. She was shy and embarrassed and a cute annoyance......hahahaha, i liked her expression )
Old 02-11-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Last evening, at 2051 hrs, VP whatsapped me as follows :
"But u seriously sex addict.
No joke. Champion"

Lol. From 8 Sep 20 till today, there are 56 days.
I had tried 25 VP girls.
They are :
Zoey/ Kate/ Jess/ Vicky/ Renee/Gem/ Tanya/ XF/ Natalie/ Wen Wen/ Soo Min/Dawn/ Summer / Miyuki/ Queen/ Pandora/Zara/ Pamela/ Serene/Yuki/ Vivonne/Armani/ Burberry/ Diana/ Erica/

RTF :
XF x 14
Summer x 1
Yuki x 2
Queen X 2
Diana x 1
Burberry x 2

Meaning i had been bonking for a total of 25 + 22 = 47 days.

So bonking of 47 days out of 56 days.

No wonder VP said i was knn " Sex Addict", LMAO......The above account can always be verified by VP, lol.

I love to see the idot monkey jumping high and low and be a clown as laughing stock.In the Legal scene forum, i had two sidekicks. After fucking them, at least i still paid some respect to them because there are still some elements of truth. But this existing D3 idiot is really pathetic and useless. Not even qualified for my 2 cents respect.And certaintly Not qualified as my side kick.

As i have shared before, i have a cash cow side line. My time is precious. Even all these FRs are written during train/bus journey. As this idiot is busy to be a clown of himself, i am busy in bonking and earning cash .......lol. sigh, what a pathetic idiot, LMAO.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
SaintTKP is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Nobody interested in knowing you are a fucking machine.

Nobody interested to be your sidekick.

Nobody interested in knowing how much money you spend.

Self-glorifying.

Self-praising.

Useless FRs.

Self praise. Own disgrace.

Cry baby. Always run crying to OKT.

一大把年纪 还跟小孩一样。

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Last evening, at 2051 hrs, VP whatsapped me as follows :
"But u seriously sex addict.
No joke. Champion"

Lol. From 8 Sep 20 till today, there are 56 days.
I had tried 25 VP girls.
They are :
Zoey/ Kate/ Jess/ Vicky/ Renee/Gem/ Tanya/ XF/ Natalie/ Wen Wen/ Soo Min/Dawn/ Summer / Miyuki/ Queen/ Pandora/Zara/ Pamela/ Serene/Yuki/ Vivonne/Armani/ Burberry/ Diana/ Erica/

RTF :
XF x 14
Summer x 1
Yuki x 2
Queen X 2
Diana x 1
Burberry x 2

Meaning i had been bonking for a total of 25 + 22 = 47 days.

So bonking of 47 days out of 56 days.

No wonder VP said i was knn " Sex Addict", LMAO......The above account can always be verified by VP, lol.

I love to see the idot monkey jumping high and low and be a clown as laughing stock.In the Legal scene forum, i had two sidekicks. After fucking them, at least i still paid some respect to them because there are still some elements of truth. But this existing D3 idiot is really pathetic and useless. Not even qualified for my 2 cents respect.And certaintly Not qualified as my side kick.

As i have shared before, i have a cash cow side line. My time is precious. Even all these FRs are written during train/bus journey. As this idiot is busy to be a clown of himself, i am busy in bonking and earning cash .......lol. sigh, what a pathetic idiot, LMAO.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1