The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

That big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish is a whale of amusing entertainment

All he has on me is my nick and posts in this forum and based on that he keeps on spewing all this rubbish? Baseless assumptions at best and this is all that he can come up with?

Well my comments on him are also based on his nick and clones(including a banned one) in this forum together with his posts. On the contrary, have to say I am pretty much spot on in labelling him that big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish. Not forgetting a paradox and hypocrite to boot

Try harder Catfish. And while you are at it young man, don't forget to ask your teacher to explain to you the difference between the words "recluse" and "recuse". It's obvious you don't have a clue
Old 03-11-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
That big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish is a whale of amusing entertainment
Ok $50. It's good you are amused when I slapping your face. When you are born to get slapped in life, I guess you cope with it by pretending you like it. I say, FUCK YOU. You very happy. Such is the intelligence of someone at the bottom. Anytime you need more slaps, let me know.
Old 03-11-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
GreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shut up retard. You're the one who needs high 5 to the face.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try harder Catfish. And while you are at it young man, don't forget to ask your teacher to explain to you the difference between the words "recluse" and "recuse". It's obvious you don't have a clue
That a good one, push you past the 1k mark.
Old 03-11-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:

Has Sammyboy personally requested $$$ from me with respect to matters pertaining to this forum? Nope.
$50 standard of talking. Fucking shit.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
SGMEWTWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha trust me when I say he forgot to google and do his homework before drafting an essay rocket launch sequence reply. He might not have notice the spelling is different too before he google.

I already ate two $280 in D3, Window XP Google Orphan Boy still here kpkb about education when he is asked to flex something. He has nothing genuine in his life. HE CANT GO IN DEPTH WITHOUT GOOGLING FFS.

Anyway like I say we cant win google. The moment you create a new content, he fucking google the whole of page 1 search results to draft his counter-attack lol.. Google is his oxygen. Without google, he is just an EM3, double digit PSLE multiple resit student..

Anyway trust me guys. Pretty sure he is that type of human that click "preview post" before submitting his reply and right click every red underline for spelling correction before submitting reply.

And yup, I just created a new content for him. I can sense him googling and drafting already from the second I click "submit reply"

***WARNING! CAUTION! INCOMING ROCKET LAUNCH SEQUENCE BOMBARDMENT!"**
Old 03-11-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

There is no need to google to know that a person who wears a necktie and cufflinks to call $50 whores doesn't go out much. You're like those Ah Tiong who wear a suit on an aeroplane. First time come out of the country.

5 mins - shower
5 mins - catbath
5 mins - bj
5 mins - fuck
5 mins - shower

Total 25 mins. Sad life. Get the fuck out in your necktie. People wear tuxedo attend function at Ritz. You wear tuxedo look for $50 Chiangmai.

$50 fuckface clown.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
Ok $50. It's good you are amused when I slapping your face. When you are born to get slapped in life, I guess you cope with it by pretending you like it. I say, FUCK YOU. You very happy. Such is the intelligence of someone at the bottom. Anytime you need more slaps, let me know.
Yea only you GOOGLE WINDOW XP Orphan boy will get agitated and go crazy over someone in the virtual world by saying "FUCK YOU"

Because all you care is the existence of "yourself" in the virtual world. If you tell me Bitcoin, I might understand. But anything else in the virtual world is like Pokemon world. Where lizards become Charizard, and turtles become blastoise.

Anyway you just like a caterpie, going around string shot any human that walk pass this Viridian Forest Creating big mess but zero effective damage till date..

*Anyone who says fuck you in the virtual world should be treated like a Shuckle* =)
Old 03-11-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

I suggest all you $50 fuckfaces get together at the coffeeshop in your necktie and cufflinks to discuss the business deal of $10 per month. Hor.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMEWTWO View Post
Yea only you GOOGLE WINDOW XP Orphan boy will get agitated and go crazy over someone in the virtual world by saying "FUCK YOU"

Because all you care is the existence of "yourself" in the virtual world. If you tell me Bitcoin, I might understand. But anything else in the virtual world is like Pokemon world. Where lizards become Charizard, and turtles become blastoise.

Anyway you just like a caterpie, going around string shot any human that walk pass this Viridian Forest Creating big mess but zero effective damage till date..

*Anyone who says fuck you in the virtual world should be treated like a Shuckle* =)
Fuck for 5 mins, good? Value for money? The WL let you fuck an extra minute coz you wear necktie?

Lol. $50.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
There is no need to google to know that a person who wears a necktie and cufflinks to call $50 whores doesn't go out much. You're like those Ah Tiong who wear a suit on an aeroplane. First time come out of the country.

5 mins - shower
5 mins - catbath
5 mins - bj
5 mins - fuck
5 mins - shower

Total 25 mins. Sad life. Get the fuck out in your necktie. People wear tuxedo attend function at Ritz. You wear tuxedo look for $50 Chiangmai.

$50 fuckface clown.
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the new term "fuckface". After parents, you decide to play face. Expected... So predicted.. Typical YP OKT..

Did you google "10 ways to insult people" to draft your post? Whats next?

1.Uneducated used
2. Pretty sure some animals used. Dog, Monkey, Donkey
3. Parents?
4. Now face? (really?)

Oh ya I noticed you been replying at midnight. Why you never reply me at midnight last time? You recently started your freelance OKT job again? Must be working and breaking the law to save up for the new iphone 12 pro max =)
Old 03-11-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

I heard got one guy like to wear Tuxedo take the ferry to Batam. He likes to boast about it and thought he looks like an executive. When actually, people look at him and wonder, "Who is this clown?"

$50 brain.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for the new term "fuckface". After parents, you decide to play face. Expected... So predicted.. Typical YP OKT..
Slow learner, I had already pointed out that you brought up the issue of upbringing, which involves parents. But being fuck stupid, you are still unable to see the link. If you don't wish to bring in parents, in future, don't talk about upbringing. Your father teach you to wear necktie to GL for $50 because he is the same? That must be your upbringing.

Slow learner, try to keep up.
Old 03-11-2020, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:

Did you google "10 ways to insult people" to draft your post? Whats next?

1.Uneducated used
2. Pretty sure some animals used. Dog, Monkey, Donkey
3. Parents?
4. Now face? (really?)

Oh ya I noticed you been replying at midnight. Why you never reply me at midnight last time? You recently started your freelance OKT job again? Must be working and breaking the law to save up for the new iphone 12 pro max =)
Oei moron, in your earlier post, you say online insults don't matter. And then in this post, you go on to speculate about me. I agree that online insults don't matter. What matter is IRL. And IRL, you are a $50 fuckface who wears a tie to GL. Hor. Keep trying. Maybe one day you can finally make a post without showing you are a retard.
Old 03-11-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

I'm happy to talk about IRL. In fact, that has been my primary focus.

So IRL, when you fuckers call for $50, do you ever feel maybe, you know, the timing is a bit rush...? Oh I forgot. You just take the cheapest deal available.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1