The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

Old 19-10-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 10
countryman is a glorious beacon of lightcountryman is a glorious beacon of lightcountryman is a glorious beacon of lightcountryman is a glorious beacon of lightcountryman is a glorious beacon of lightcountryman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

The English refereeing standard is crap! That's possibly the reason why we did not see a single English referee being appointed during the last WC.
Read somewhere Matip has an injury though not serious!

Last edited by countryman; Yesterday at 01:58 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
VVD nominates Fabinho as his replacement at CB to partner Joe Gomez and Joel Matip
Can understand VVD's nomination. If only we had registered Grujic to play in the EPL, he is the natural successor to Fabinho.
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4355 / Power: 16
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Can understand VVD's nomination. If only we had registered Grujic to play in the EPL, he is the natural successor to Fabinho.
good news is AB may be back sooner than later. together with Fabinho could be good communication.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 4
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

VVD statements

King of Europe - 2019; King of England - 2019/20

My 2020/21 season prediction
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 10
countryman is a glorious beacon of lightcountryman is a glorious beacon of lightcountryman is a glorious beacon of lightcountryman is a glorious beacon of lightcountryman is a glorious beacon of lightcountryman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Whole league is rigged????
U should be happy! Saw your post congratulating Everton for taking VVD out for the rest of the season.
Feel that u should not post in Liverpool thread anymore as u are not welcome here!
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
good news is AB may be back sooner than later. together with Fabinho could be good communication.
The earliest AB can be back... still seems to be after the next international break in mid-Nov I read. It's a good time for the management to start thinking of building the next team. Many of our starting 11 will be on the wrong side of 30 soon. Without replacing Lovren, no one can say we are panick buying a CB in the Jan market.
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4355 / Power: 16
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Joel Matip is out for the CL game against Ajax. So most likely it will be Fabinho and Gomez at the back, together with TAA and Andy Robertson.

Thiago maybe out for this game also.

It is a long 2 months and we have to have patience with the squad selection and rotation.

Last edited by francined69; Today at 02:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1