The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-10-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: jalan kayu

I popped by one of the 3 joints there whilst I was waiting for Jerry's to open ( they have a fkin awesome set lunch btw). The girl knew that it was my first time there, but if you give her the impression that you are aware of how the scene works and she lets her guard down, you can get a bit more than whats on the menu.
Old 16-10-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telia View Post
Moon can try. Quite pretty, and good massage. She can be quite popular, so better to book before heading down.

H got built-in shower, door no window
S dun have built-in shower, door got small window
I idk. Hahaha
Not every room at H have built in shower. I had been in 1 room tat has it inside the room n 1 tat dun hv at all. Few other rooms has shared shower.
All room shd hv windows. Just tat the clear portion is smaller than the matt portion iirc.

Last edited by Brother3; 16-10-2020 at 12:58 AM.
Old 17-10-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
fabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked I** from S**** * thought wanna try to give bros here a FR but the receptionist told me that I didn't book her. Made a wasted trip down. Was ended up cash refunded.

Last edited by fabiannl95; 11-11-2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old 18-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

V poor receptionist in this shop. I have heard similar thing happening to my friend as well, allowing extension of customer and then pushing back by another hour when already reaching
Old 18-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 5
chess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to beholdchess2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telia View Post
Moon can try. Quite pretty, and good massage. She can be quite popular, so better to book before heading down.

H got built-in shower, door no window
S dun have built-in shower, door got small window
I idk. Hahaha
big clear window on door is a big mood killer. unless the ML is skillful, then dont even remember theres a window

same stretch has one more. anyone have review for L ?
Old 18-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess2 View Post
big clear window on door is a big mood killer. unless the ML is skillful, then dont even remember theres a window

same stretch has one more. anyone have review for L ?
Who cares big or small window? Unless those walk past like to watch show...lol or you scared to let people see
Old 20-10-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 14
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all

Wondering if anyone can share your experience with J**y from H spa? Tried her sometime back, massage was quite decent but only allow roaming outside. Any recommendation ML by bros who allow full roaming?
Old 21-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiannl95 View Post
Jia lat leh this S* Spa. Book I** thought wanna try then can write FR for you all here then the receptionist tell me say I didn't book her. Made a wasted trip down somemore pay alr. End up refunded cash.
how do u even pay first? usually the practice is pay after arriving for entrance fee (if u go those with entrance fee of course), then package finish then pay for package.
if not is arrive alr then after full package u pay.
Old 21-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Services of menu are paid at front desk.
Should you extend your time while in massage.. Too up at front desk later. ML will also remind you.

All other nego aside from menu is between you and ML...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
how do u even pay first? usually the practice is pay after arriving for entrance fee (if u go those with entrance fee of course), then package finish then pay for package.
Old 21-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think he must have paid for the massage fee before the receptionist told him that I** is not available. Think the weekend receptionist is a part timer, she screw up on my booking previously too.
Old 21-10-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possesses001 View Post
Think he must have paid for the massage fee before the receptionist told him that I** is not available. Think the weekend receptionist is a part timer, she screw up on my booking previously too.
Not at these two spas, but I ever encounter one receptionist who made a mistake too. Called up and made booking for my regular ML, when I reached and made payment another ML walked out to receive me.

Told the receptionist I booked my regular ML, then she responded saying that my ML was fully booked and to just accept this one. I said no and wanted to cancel but she said that i make payment already cannot refund.

Was damn pissed off and wanted to complain then the receptionist say that she'll make a note for me to get my next session free instead.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
fabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
Pay for the massage bro as explained by all the others bros who have explained above.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
c131v13nt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wanted to offer my first FR after camping here for a long time.

It was a weekday sunny afternoon when out of the blues, I started having body aching. Without delay, I decided to give H a try and was assigned Appl* (new therapist).

FR
looks :7/10
boob: around B ? -(couldnt do a good estimate but i know my hand couldnt finish grabbing)

As usual - I was directed to the room and after showering, I changed into their disposable undies. Unfamiliar with where they kept their pants, she giggled and asked if I am comfortable with such a tight undie and changed an airy pants for me.

I would say her massage strength is top notch and really loosen my back alot. I can say her massage is legit damn good and I will definitely return.
Teasing wise, her skills I can say is not bad. On many occasion, accidental rub against my brother when giving me a good leg massage does turn me on. As for the rest, I leave it to you to imagine on what happen next.

Had a quick chat with her and found out that previously she was working in a nail spa and recently the boss had to retrench her so she started working there.

Do give her your support as I find that her massage is really good, perhaps better than many of the authentic spas i have been it.
Old 24-10-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
zanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For one that is cleanly shaved.. cannot complain.. her boobs were too firm to be real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michkazuki View Post
I think is photoshot skill.. unless u saw the real person is really that nice..
Old 24-10-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
zanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzanyzany deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why go for top whn below is open?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michkazuki View Post
Yup! U tried F? Hahaha. Then u can try J and feedback see if correct. Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread