The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Wow sis Racheltan1234 start to review her naughty side ... tats good Thxs

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 09-07-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Tried this with my ex before. It's quite exciting haha! Just act blur and wander around the back naked while he's in a meeting. He always tells me off for it but I know he secretly finds it hot 😉
Haha, that must be funny but try not to distract the other party too much in case the meeting drags too long.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
NotPatye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Haha, that must be funny but try not to distract the other party too much in case the meeting drags too long.
The other party sure want to prolong the meeting hehe
Old 10-07-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 16
masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!masam is one of the Best!

Always peek at my sister in law thru her home cam which i help install.
Old 10-07-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1898 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masam View Post
Always peek at my sister in law thru her home cam which i help install.
Make sure yr SIL got no way of finding out...o/w u will be in big trouble with her n the law

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-07-2021 at 11:51 PM.
Old 10-07-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
By coast guard yes, they came over to warn us to not swim in the open water and when we got out of the water they realised we were naked and told us off for that too 😅 took down our ICs as well 🙄
Lucky is the coast guard just take down the details and not detain you all
Old 11-07-2021, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
SoonKai78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Lucky is the coast guard just take down the details and not detain you all
Coast guard probably playing time wasting tactics so can see them naked longer hehe
Old 11-07-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonKai78 View Post
Coast guard probably playing time wasting tactics so can see them naked longer hehe
Hahahah to be fair they were quite professional about it but we just act cute a bit and look innocent and they gave chance 😅
Old 11-07-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Feelhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just want to share a cheap thrill experience with a female friend of mine recently with me being exposed.

I shall reference her as F. F is currently attached with a close buddy of my clique. F is not the particular pretty girl on the streets that guys would turn their head for. F is nerdy, dresses conservatively and at the very most is an A cupper. However, F has a nice perky butt and there is just something about her that is so alluring which makes me want to bed her. At times when the discussion about sex was brought up among our friends, F would often brush it off as 'eww'. It makes wonder if she is truly that innocent. Often, I felt guilty masturbating to her images because her boyfriend is my buddy whom have been through my ups and downs in life and I cherish this brotherhood.

Back to the experience. F and my buddy were at our friend's house for a get together to play some card games and mahjong. We played till wee hours in our friend's room and there are times we had to go to the kitchen just to access the toilet. Having drank lots of water and being in an air-con room had me wanting to go toilet often. There was once that I was holding my bladder for quite some time and I urgently had to rush to the toilet and did not close the door properly.

Guys can probably relate to this as when we have a full bladder, we would experienced semi-erections level. Being a shower, I was close to achieving full erection and it makes pee-ing difficult. Therefore, it took a while for me to completely relieve myself.

While in the toilet, I did not hear any footsteps coming. I am sure if someone were to come near they could hear my pee sound. Suddenly out no where, F slide the door open completely and saw my tool in its almost full glory.
Our eyes met momentarily and I saw F eyes widen and her mouth gasps in shock. Luckily, she did not scream as it would have alarm my buddy and other friends. Instead she turn and head back out immediately. After relieving myself, I headed out feeling slightly embarrassed and she was waiting outside. We treated nothing has happened and headed back to the room immediately to continue the games.

After reaching back home that night, F dropped me a text apologizing and I texted her back saying it wasn't her fault as I didn't close the door properly.

However deep inside, it excites me knowing that F has seen my tool. That night, I blew a huge load masturbating to those images few hours ago.

Last edited by Feelhorny; 11-07-2021 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing brother.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 11-07-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelhorny View Post
Just want to share a cheap thrill experience with a female friend of mine recently with me being exposed.

I shall reference her as F. F is currently attached with a close buddy of my clique. F is not the particular pretty girl on the streets that guys would turn their head for. F is nerdy, dresses conservatively and at the very most is an A cupper. However, F has a nice perky butt and there is just something about her that is so alluring which makes me want to bed her. At times when the discussion about sex was brought up among our friends, F would often brush it off as 'eww'. It makes wonder if she is truly that innocent. Often, I felt guilty masturbating to her images because her boyfriend is my buddy whom have been through my ups and downs in life and I cherish this brotherhood.

Back to the experience. F and my buddy were at our friend's house for a get together to play some card games and mahjong. We played till wee hours in our friend's room and there are times we had to go to the kitchen just to access the toilet. Having drank lots of water and being in an air-con room had me wanting to go toilet often. There was once that I was holding my bladder for quite some time and I urgently had to rush to the toilet and did not close the door properly.

Guys can probably relate to this as when we have a full bladder, we would experienced semi-erections level. Being a shower, I was close to achieving full erection and it makes pee-ing difficult. Therefore, it took a while for me to completely relieve myself.

While in the toilet, I did not hear any footsteps coming. I am sure if someone were to come near they could hear my pee sound. Suddenly out no where, F slide the door open completely and saw my tool in its almost full glory.
Our eyes met momentarily and I saw F eyes widen and her mouth gasps in shock. Luckily, she did not scream as it would have alarm my buddy and other friends. Instead she turn and head back out immediately. After relieving myself, I headed out feeling slightly embarrassed and she was waiting outside. We treated nothing has happened and headed back to the room immediately to continue the games.

After reaching back home that night, F dropped me a text apologizing and I texted her back saying it wasn't her fault as I didn't close the door properly.

However deep inside, it excites me knowing that F has seen my tool. That night, I blew a huge load masturbating to those images few hours ago.
Nice share bro!
Old 11-07-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
faithfooly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro Feelhorny
Old 11-07-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feelhorny View Post

So lucky, i got similar experiences from my female friend who she and her daughter came over my place for steamboat last yr xmas. That night i came home sweaty from work and my friend and her daughter is helping me to prepare the steamboat. So i went to my Master bedroom toilet to have a cold shower. I have a habit of not closing the door for both bedroom and toilet.
When i have finished showering i was standing near the toilet entrance to wipe myself, as usual the coldness of the water triggered my bro to stand hard. And suddenly my friend walked into the room to tell me the steamboat is ready.
And well she saw me naked with my hardon rod. The only sentence she said was pervert变态 then turn and walk to the dinning area. So i got dressed and walk to the dinning area to start our steanboat dinner. The whole dinner we all happily eat and drink, after that we all watched netflix then i drive them home. She didnt mention about the incident till now
Old 11-07-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
surakcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Feelhorny, did you ask her to return the favour?
Old 11-07-2021, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Feelhorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha as much as I lust over her, I do not think I want to jeopardize the friendship among us. It is tough not knowing when my small head will succumb to the temptation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surakcai View Post
Bro Feelhorny, did you ask her to return the favour?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1