The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 03-05-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

Went down this afternoon about 4+..dang..not much choices.. Full of migrant workers waiting around for the pubs to open. . Settled for a prc on 2nd floor next door to Paris shop.. Nice pair of racks but highlight was the bj.. Really super power with great suction force... Nearly exploded coz had a hiatus of sex for about one week plus.. Had to stop here and up her missionary or else she will still carry on sucking... Great attitude overall and will be happy to give small talk afterwards..

Last edited by peeboy75; 03-05-2022 at 06:09 PM. Reason: ..
Old 05-05-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
kicassology deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If any bros can share Fit Lily contact would be very much appreciate. Been there 5 times and not my luck or maybe I come at the wrong timing. Saw a number of bros today eyeing her location hahaha. Cheers m8
Old 05-05-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
holeymoley is Cool - loads of Potential

Went down today in the evening, not many left working. I saw tangli and took my chances. Her giant tits and tight pussy is not to be missed.

Suck her boobs like a baby then pump her in front of the big mirror, but today too tired already. She ended with a capped CIM.
Old 05-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-05-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianey View Post
Wow, which unit is this sia? Looks not bad
Old 06-05-2022, 12:05 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
love this kind of spy cam share.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-05-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
she new? never notice her before. how is her service?
Old 06-05-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome share....

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Orchard Towers

Old 06-05-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Walked past a shop at Level 4 beside Crazy House last night and was "harassed" by a petite lady with beautiful breasts and perky ass. She sound like a Viet when she spoke English to me. However her price is scary and I had to reject her. Any bros tried her before?
Old 06-05-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya. Tried her. Pretty rude and not service orientated. Very rush service. Had to resort to hj to get me to climax.
Old 06-05-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
is that paris? can't really tell
Old 06-05-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Ipanema is reopened, they very cute, say "dance floor closed, NO ART NEEDED", so basically functioning as a bar/pub.

DK what's the draw of Ipanema in such a context, didn't go in to look see. But hey ho, at least they're reopened?

The Thai disco opposite OT where the UOB ATM is nearby was busy last night. As was whatever that newish (?) bistro bar that looked very much like Skinny's Lounge II at the back entrance of OT. Overall whole building, not much girls in any form, ML or FL.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 06-05-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Ipanema is reopened, they very cute, say "dance floor closed, NO ART NEEDED", so basically functioning as a bar/pub.

DK what's the draw of Ipanema in such a context, didn't go in to look see. But hey ho, at least they're reopened?

The Thai disco opposite OT where the UOB ATM is nearby was busy last night. As was whatever that newish (?) bistro bar that looked very much like Skinny's Lounge II at the back entrance of OT. Overall whole building, not much girls in any form, ML or FL.
Brix reopened as well
Old 06-05-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 0
Samster881 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamster881 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Can share where to find her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1