The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold
What are words.

Tears dropped onto my back halfway through my 2 hour massage with May.
Her finger strength became weaker as she finally broke down. She fell on her knees and sobbed quietly.

This was the first time I saw her like this. I have been her regular for nearing 5 years now. Would go for a massage at least twice a month. No one knew my back as detailed as her. We chatted like long lost friends and would occasionally tease each other through our mobiles. Once in a while she would text "You little rascal, where have you been?". She was about 8 years older than me. But our chemistry was quite good.

She squatted at the corner with her arms wrapped. I stood up and asked if everything was alright.

"What are words when none is ever promised? You guys are all like that. You are all the same. even you." replied May.

My head was full of question marks as she took the hand towel and wiped her tears and went out of the room to get the 'ba guan' cups as she knew it was one of my favorite items.

She was more calm now as she rubbed some oil on my back and started with "zou guan" which was a prelude before the ba guan therapy.

Suddenly she exerted her strength and pushed the cups over my back. It felt like real torture as if my skin was going to tear. As I moved myself to stop her, the words "Chou nan ren" came from her mouth. The cupping traces on my back was close to purple from her heated rub. I gestured her to stop as I dressed myself. It was so painful even when the fabric of my shirt touched my back. As I was getting ready to leave she hugged me from behind and uttered "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.."

I pushed her gently aside as her leaning was too painful for my back and I'm thinking its going be hell in the shower.

"It's fine. I will come back another day." I replied.

She looked at me with watery eyes as I paid the counter for an hour's massage and left.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: What are words.

Wah, this one is you KC the FL or the FL KC you.

*must keep reading*
Old 06-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Samster

Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

May was in mid thirties. She was quite pretty for her age.
Long haired, with natural long eyelashes, fitted with an almond shaped brown hazel colored eyes. She had a slightly pointed nose and quite small lips. She has a nice V shaped face. Her built was quite petite and her assets were just nice in proportion to her body. She had a failed marriage in her hometown and came here to seek a new life.

I knew her when I walked in five years ago and she attended to me. She always wore white as that was the company's policy.

Multiple messages flooded my phone continuously and it was all from her.
I had no car of my own as I waited at the bus stop to head home.

"I'm sorry, really. Where are you? Can we meet up? Please?"

As I walked back to the massage place, I saw her standing outside wearing a nice black dress. She looked so serene, when she saw me she gave me a sweet smile, tugged her arms around mine and told me "Should we go for late dinner?"

We took a cab to Upper Thomson to eat the famous Cantonese dim sum and after we proceeded to the playground inside the private estates. As she sat on the swing, she confided in me to what happened.

"I spent few years loving him despite him being married. I did not even utter a single word. But but he ended our relationship just because... the was an accident." The moment I told him, he hung up. Then followed by a message " Let's break up". I tried calling him but to no avail. He changed his number.

There she began to break down again. "It's getting late, let me send you home as we hailed a cab." The taxi uncle kept looking at the rear mirror as if I was the one who made her cry.

She fell fast asleep in the cab when she leaned her head on my shoulders.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JimCarrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, camping for more
Old 06-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Samster

We reached her house around half an hour and I walked her up. She lives in a private apartment all by herself. It was very neat and tidy though the house looked a little old.

"Why don't you spend the night here? It's getting really late. I need someone to talk to too." May asked.

Since it was a weekend tomorrow, I agreed. She heaved a sigh of relief as she went into her room. I sat myself comfortably on the sofa and took the tv remote when the reflection of the tv caught my attention. It was the reflection of her room. She did not close the door fully, and thanks to the wind the moved the door slightly ajar for me to see what she was doing.

She was changing. And I turned my head around to peep. Guess today was my lucky day after all.

She took off her earrings and placed them on the dressing table. Then slowly she undressed herself out of the dress. Her figure was quite good except for a slight tummy from giving birth to her son in the previous marriage. She wore a beige colored plain bra and black panty. She turned her back and unhooked the bra. I was trying to steal a glimpse of her full breast when I knocked my feet on the coffee table which gave a loud thud. Immediately I ducked down hoping she did not see me peeping at her whilst holding my toes in pain.

Ya right, "lucky day" indeed. My back was still hurting and now my toes are red from hitting the side of the coffee table.

Are you ok Max? May asked. As I raised my head to answer her, I had an instant hard on.

She was wearing a white long sleeve buttoned shirt with three top buttons loose and I could see her panties as she wasn't wearing any shorts. Best of all, I could see a little glimpse of her nipples when she bent down.

Perhaps the toe hit turned out well after all... and hoped she did not notice my bulge.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Samster

Me: "I'm fine, guessed I was careless."

May: "I thought someone was peeping at me changing". "Somehow I felt someone peeping just now, but I know you won't. That's the Max I know. I know I can trust you."

She bunned up her hair and she does look really pretty.

May: "I'm going for a shower... need it badly..."

Me: ok. erm. do you have any clothes that I can wear? Cos I'm in my business attire..

May: Aiya, just wear only your boxers lo. I'm fine with it. You always wear your boxers when I massage you ma. Somemore you are wearing the one I like. The blue silk boxers with the elephants one you bought from Thailand.

Me: Wah you win liao lor liddat say.

She went into her bedroom to take a shower. I switched in the tv and watched some midnight crappy chinese movie.

Suddenly I heard a scream and saw her running out of her room starked naked. She was still wet.

May: Max! Max! Cockroachhhhh! Helppp me.

Then she paused a while. Looked at me and looked at her naked body and screamed again. AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! She was hesitant whether to go back to her room or what. She was covering her breast with one and the other covering her bush. The water was dripping all over the place.

I took a piece of newspaper, rolled it up, went to her room and thud! The cockroach was splat flat to the ground. Scooped it up and threw it out of the window. She quickly ran to her room and closed the door.

The view of her body was fantastic. I was telling myself "Please don't forget this moment". It took her a good fifteen minutes when she came out of her room. She took me a towel and asked me to bathe. She smelled so nice after her shower.

Washed myself with quite some difficulty as some of my skin was a little torn from her abuse earlier. Her bathroom was quite small yet organized. There was a lot of facial products, and body lotions. At the corner of the bathroom I could see the wet beige bra hanging to drip dry. I moved myself there and took the bra. It had quite a lot of padding and I was searching for the cup size. It was quite faint but I could roughly make it out. It was a 32B.

Initially I wanted to self play but it seemed I was getting tired. I dried myself and went out. She was resting on her bed when she asked me.

May: "Is your back still painful?"

Max: Yea. I had a painful shower.

May: Lie down here.

She took a pillow and gestured me to lie down.

She applied something cold yet soothing on my back gently. It felt real good. She slowly spread it over my back sensually.

May: It's Hazeline snow cream. It heals and soothes your skin.

Not long after, I knocked out without even knowing.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Another excellent writer is born... Keep it up TS.. Awaiting for your update..
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...
Old 07-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1749 / Power: 14
Stezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant futureStezo has a brilliant future

Nice Story so far..
Old 07-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 15
spidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of light

Story abit long winded. What happened to May? Y did she cry?
Old 07-09-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 07-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

camping

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 07-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

I knocked out for a good 8 hours of pure sleep due to the hectic week. When I opened my eyes May was not in the room but I could smell the aroma of porridge. Walked towards the aroma and saw her cooking. Wow. She gestured: "Hey go brush your teeth. You stink. I've already placed it in the bedroom toilet. Go."

The aches on my back were gone. The Hazeline snow does work wonders.
After brushing up and getting a good morning shower perks me up.

Its was really warm to see breakfast already cooked and set on the table. May was happier. Guess she felt better after confiding in me last night.

May: Max... I'm sorry for last night. Its just I think of all my regular, you are the only guy I feel most comfortable about. I met Frank a few years ago and I fell in love with him. We were in a relationship and he was married. I know that it was not right but I just can't let go. It was only recently that I've missed my period and I felt scared. I met him in person to tell him that I've have not come yet this month. To my surprise, he suddenly became a different person and initiated a break up without any concern and he just walked away. I was totally in distress. How could he be like that?

Me: Did you go for the checkup or the pregnancy test?

May: No. I was scared. What if...

I assured her with a hug.

Me: You need to find out and at least have a peace of mind. I'll be with you no matter what happens ok?

May was shocked and reassured by my reply as she nodded her head. She gave me a second serving of her home cooked porridge as I ate it hungrily.

We went to the Guardian store nearby her place and bought the pregnancy kit.

The cashier stared at us with weird eyes. And without thinking, I placed my shoulders over May's and asked "Where shall we go for lunch" cheekily.

Then both of us burst out in laughter upon exiting the store.

We went back and she immediately went to her toilet and took the test.

Minutes later she opened the door and stared at me.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold

She say... Woa teo tao biao leow!!!
lol...... Sorry, pls cum back & continue fast... Thanks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeecans View Post
Minutes later she opened the door and stared at me.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

She came out and showed me the kit.

This was the indication ( – ).

She went in and tried again as I asked her to buy 2 just in case.

The same ( – ) came again.

She heaved herself and was really relaxed. But she was puzzled as to why her period had not come. Perhaps it was her body or can it be tonics? As some chinese tonics are known to delay it.

May: Woah.. heng. I thought I would be a goner. If that really happen then I'll be in for deep shit. I've been trying to get a PR here but seems its getting real difficult.

Max: Well, now you are relieved liao. Happy?

She jumped herself forward and hugged me. I was not prepared as my hands were on her breast accidentally.

*So much padding, i thought*

She beat my arm and said "You naughty boy".

Me: Hey May, no leh. I was scratching my chest when suddenly you jumped to hug me.

May: Oh. Oops. So it was me who molested you.

Me: Right. Spot on.

May: So do you want to touch me after you saw me naked yesterday?

She grabbed my penis real hard.

May: You haven't answered me Max. Dooo you waaaannnt to ssiiieeee me nakeeeed agggainn? It left ticklish as she whispered to my ear.
Her whole composure changed. Like those of a hungry cat licking her paws.

Me: ......

*Nabei.. for so many years being your regular I was not even offered "beat aeroplane" and here I am seeing her naughty side.*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1