The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funtimez5472 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Elite Club Experience

Hi all anyone been to Elite club before ? any reviews on it?
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!
Re: Elite Club Experience

You wanna sit hall or book ktv? Member fee is the standard open 5 bott 25k. Girls are hot. But flower vases. Lots of 9 - 10/10 girls there. Very limited playability in the ktv room. Cop a feel here and there and light kisses.
Sit with a girl for 4 hours expect the fee to be like 7 or 8k. Excl mummy tip and wait staff tip. No tabao. Well a girl quoted me 15k there. F that.
Girls there are throwing lines to catch the rich men.
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funtimez5472 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by daizepam View Post
You wanna sit hall or book ktv? Member fee is the standard open 5 bott 25k. Girls are hot. But flower vases. Lots of 9 - 10/10 girls there. Very limited playability in the ktv room. Cop a feel here and there and light kisses.
Sit with a girl for 4 hours expect the fee to be like 7 or 8k. Excl mummy tip and wait staff tip. No tabao. Well a girl quoted me 15k there. F that.
Girls there are throwing lines to catch the rich men.

Thanks for the reply ! Usually I get a room when I go to GCs and open a pacakge since can keep for a year. oh wow, so they actively reject your advances and dont take off their top kind like at Pimp? Not much fun then right ? haha Whoa, 9-10/10 quite a high rating; if benchmark against Pimp how isit like ? Would you go back Elite if given the choice? Thanks !
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!
Re: Elite Club Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimez5472 View Post
Thanks for the reply ! Usually I get a room when I go to GCs and open a pacakge since can keep for a year. oh wow, so they actively reject your advances and dont take off their top kind like at Pimp? Not much fun then right ? haha Whoa, 9-10/10 quite a high rating; if benchmark against Pimp how isit like ? Would you go back Elite if given the choice? Thanks !
ladies are definitely much prettier as compared to pimp. Price wise is about the same to me. The difference is not much. Playability wise, Pimp takes the cake
No tops will be taken off. No HJ under the blanket, no fucking in the toilet.

Alot of the girls working there are hoping that they can bag a rich customer so they have to carry themselves to a certain standard.

Elite is the kind of place where you bring your clients there to entertain and talk business. Or if you have time to play the long game by fishing the girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1