The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Did anyone else notice the rates have dropped? Not complaining but glad that prices improving.
What are the rates now?
Old 10-08-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
What are the rates now?
Depends on location and service requested:
Syed Alwi: for bros who have tried Lucky before she recently RTC, u can expect to pay entrance of $55 + 150 top up. Some places expect 160-180 top up. Now no more entrance fees, all-in prices are between 150-160. Some places have dropped to 130.

Going off topic but adding more info for cheongsters:
Spas used to have typical entrance charges depending of Massage services. HJ used to be one blue note, bros can expect further top up for roaming etc but now no more top up.
Places that provide more than HJ used to have additional top up of two blue notes but now also have dropped depending on how one does the nego.

Essentially prices are coming down with less resistance to negotiation.
Old 10-08-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Confirm all syed alwi no, more massage fees??
How is it possible, unless u r talking abt nego with ml to bypass boss fees.
If like that it's nothing new
Old 10-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Essentially all-in is 150-160.
What ML mentioned to me is no more entrance fees. Just went to two different ones couple of weeks back and confirmed. When I used to visit Lucky, her rates plus others next door were also on the higher side.

Happy to exchange info via PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Old 10-08-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

If without the 55 entrance fee I think I will patronise more. Cuz I think the 55 entrance fee is damn stupid
Old 10-08-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
the system in this area has always been entrance + service fee if you are new to the shop.
then only service fee if you just rtf and you book the ml directly.
and if you want massage + service you pay the full thing again.

This probably started all the way back with 588.

If they are willing to give massage + service without the entrance fee now, that will be new.
Otherwise it's just them pushing the usual service part.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 10-08-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Ya 150 no massage might as well go gl direct
Old 10-08-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
the system in this area has always been entrance + service fee if you are new to the shop.
then only service fee if you just rtf and you book the ml directly.
and if you want massage + service you pay the full thing again.

This probably started all the way back with 588.

If they are willing to give massage + service without the entrance fee now, that will be new.
Otherwise it's just them pushing the usual service part.

Same experience here. If skip massage, no need pay entrance.
Old 10-08-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
If without the 55 entrance fee I think I will patronise more. Cuz I think the 55 entrance fee is damn stupid
how the boss earn money if no ones pays the entrance fees lol
Old 11-08-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Same experience here. If skip massage, no need pay entrance.
Normally, their massage useless like piano. Normally, once knowi they do not massage, then straight ask for extra, pay within the budget, save their time save my time
Old 11-08-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Normally, their massage useless like piano. Normally, once knowi they do not massage, then straight ask for extra, pay within the budget, save their time save my time
is this LXLX beauty @68 U talking abt ???
Old 11-08-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
nsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
spot on bro. Some of them don't even bother to piano........they just press here n there for 5 min and start to seduce you for service.....totally unacceptable for paying 50-60 dollar for entrance fee. So far one n only lady that really give massage is mandy......too bad she left that area n operate in hotel.......
Old 15-08-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
a ml called me to support her at her place near jalan besar ..when I reached there, she was with a customer so I was assigned to another ml...lan lan...don't know nice or not...finally led me to the room....bathroom is common...so started the massage, but not very hard but sensual...asked her where she worked before...she said she doing nails and female beauty stuff....wasn't expecting so much...but she tease and tease until I cannot tahan...asked to turn over...started to caress her butt and slowly moved to her boobs...started tuning her radio until I heard the right frequency...ah..ah..ah...I think not.clear enough...began to rub her pussy outside her pants...now the frequency is.correct...ah..mm...ah..mmm...finally about to release, she.also shack after my attacks...she lie down the body on my body...and.her face came.so close.to my dick...suddenly.without warning, volcano erupted....and.came another sound....eee...eee....eee...I saw her face and lips were stained with my fresh cum...still dripping from her lips....wow! paid her a handsome tip for giving her some facial cream....washed up and left the place...entrance: from $55....tips: slightly higher than hj...
Bro, can share contact or location? Very interested after reading ur story 🤭
Old 17-08-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Syed Alwi got haunted shophouse sia
Old 17-08-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

Syed Alwi got haunted shophouse sia
Yeah i watch it too! but the way he said it i know which shophouse

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1