The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-09-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Anybody met her before? Just befriended.

https://imgurupload.org/files/Screen...2300-Badoo.jpg
ya, big breast, looks much uglier n fatter irl. keep video calling me during work
del and block

havent up already asking for 200 allowance, 200 i can get a much younger fl and beautiful

she call herself rose, many accounts in badoo. easily target. but i did not up her, cos once met up with her, she looks like a man. she is much darker n wider
dont say i nvr warn u.

stop asking abt her ctc as i del n block, those nvr read and still pm me asking for her ctc will be zap
Old 12-09-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chatted a DH for about 2weeks, she has a bf here and still ready to meet me but she off in Sundays only. Convince her to ask her boss for Saturday off. Cool she got it yesterday, booked a day use hotel for 6 hours n bonked 4 times, not good in bj but action is wild.had wonderful time with this petit small boobs girl.
Now she says want to dump her bf. So sorry for one of our bros here..
Old 12-09-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anybody met her before? Just befriended.

https://imgurupload.org/files/Screen...2300-Badoo.jpg
Aiyo Indonesian fuck her few time many years back. She still around
Old 12-09-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Chatted a DH for about 2weeks, she has a bf here and still ready to meet me but she off in Sundays only. Convince her to ask her boss for Saturday off. Cool she got it yesterday, booked a day use hotel for 6 hours n bonked 4 times, not good in bj but action is wild.had wonderful time with this petit small boobs girl.
So u find very proud
Old 12-09-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 21
|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future|-R3D-| has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
So u find very proud
Hahaha, mission accomplished for him I think..🤔😂
Old 12-09-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
No wonder she suddenly say want to dump me. I feel so helpless now. I hate you i hate you
Old 12-09-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
ya, big breast, looks much uglier n fatter irl. keep video calling me during work
del and block

havent up already asking for 200 allowance, 200 i can get a much younger fl and beautiful

she call herself rose, many accounts in badoo. easily target. but i did not up her, cos once met up with her, she looks like a man. she is much darker n wider
dont say i nvr warn u.

stop asking abt her ctc as i del n block, those nvr read and still pm me asking for her ctc will be zap
Thanks bro for the heads up. Ya her name is rossa. Didn't know she's so different in person and demanding (and has big breasts &#128514 she does look like a man in her fotos. But she didn't ask for any money leh, just say meet nia.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aiyo Indonesian fuck her few time many years back. She still around
Lucky I check with you guys here. Thanks for the info
Old 12-09-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=goodu;20823180]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post

Inez.

Had her $100 per pop. Cip inside my car.
Just added her.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sounds like one of my gf... Please take her, she grows on me, can get really needy and bitching about everything... I just keep dodging her because I see my other GFs.
Old 12-09-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Bros, wondering is there's a market rate for maids, I believe some Bros here got for free..
I had a few, all for free, never asked for money
Old 12-09-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lucky I check with you guys here. Thanks for the info
Bro this girl got white knight here, last time I post her photo and some more without face white knight also know and report to her
Old 12-09-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro this girl got white knight here, last time I post her photo and some more without face white knight also know and report to her
Quote:
Thanks bro for the heads up. Ya her name is rossa. Didn't know she's so different in person and demanding (and has big breasts &#128514 she does look like a man in her fotos. But she didn't ask for any money leh, just say meet nia.
Prince Devitt upped
Old 12-09-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha if you mention Japan ex bf, then I think we are referring to the same girl. Face pretty in pic but so so in person. Her bj skill quite good. Up her 3 weeks ago.
Met up with her a few weeks ago for a few hours, after that keep calling me till I scare. So just asking fellow bros whether encounter it like this.
Old 12-09-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post
Met up with her a few weeks ago for a few hours, after that keep calling me till I scare. So just asking fellow bros whether encounter it like this.
Ya she quite clingy. Even walk on streets want to hold hands. Hosayliao didn't know she up so many bros here already hahahah now I feel like victim. Gg liao. But she didn't call me just occasionally text me and update her off day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1