The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 18-04-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Playplayonly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayplayonly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Molek

Are those roadside freelancers, ladyboys?!
Old 18-04-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Fabty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Houses along jalan molek is open for business bros !
Ur nick Sharpshooter shld change to ShootBird!
Old 18-04-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Any fls around Jalan Molek?
Old 19-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Went down again yesterday , its open .. the roadside girls are there also ..
Old 20-04-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

They have their own place? Hotels Kenna lockdown
Old 20-04-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Went down again yesterday , its open .. the roadside girls are there also ..
Which house is open?
Old 20-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I believe some of the houses there are operating.

A few nights ago I had pick up a passenger from City Plaza who ask me to bring him to Lor 24. Upon reaching there he ask me to turn into Jln Molek. All the houses there were dark and closed and I drop him off at the hotel near the end of the road. As it was a dead end, while I was making a 3-pt turn to exit Jln Molek..... I saw the passenger at the gate of one of the houses instead of the hotel where I had dropped him off. A guy opened the gate to let him in. As I passed that house....I saw a numbered box on top of the doorway although it was unlit. I knew then this was a brothel.

The next morning while I was refuelling at the depot..... I shared my experience with some fellow drivers and came to know actually there are brothels there operating discreetly during the night. But they give the appearance of being closed by not turning on their lights and closing the gates. The customer need to call the OKT upon arrival and he will open the gate to let the customer in. I understand they operate from 10pm to 5am.
Old 20-04-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

No wonder I keep receive wechat msg from my JM14 regular. I dint know they are accept customers in this way. Maybe I will make booking and do an overnite wirh her.
Old 20-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5206 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post

A few nights ago I had pick up a passenger from City Plaza who ask me to bring him to Lor 24. Upon reaching there he ask me to turn into Jln Molek. All the houses there were dark and closed and I drop him off at the hotel near the end of the road. As it was a dead end, while I was making a 3-pt turn to exit Jln Molek..... I saw the passenger at the gate of one of the houses instead of the hotel where I had dropped him off. A guy opened the gate to let him in. As I passed that house....I saw a numbered box on top of the doorway although it was unlit. I knew then this was a brothel.

The next morning while I was refuelling at the depot..... I shared my experience with some fellow drivers and came to know actually there are brothels there operating discreetly during the night. But they give the appearance of being closed by not turning on their lights and closing the gates. The customer need to call the OKT upon arrival and he will open the gate to let the customer in. I understand they operate from 10pm to 5am.
Bro, if this is true, you probably shouldn't be posting this here. You think MIB isn't watching this forum for such intel? I sure as hell don't want one of my fav houses in GL to possibly go down permanently if they're engaged in this sort of backdoor nonsense.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 20-04-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

Finally someone also saw it . Told u all bros few days ago and u told me it was nonsense ! Hahahh ! Have a look out tonite again ..
Old 20-04-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had heard from my fellow kakis that some houses in GL were doing business quietly. But we did not know which were the houses or lorongs. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Jln Molek is thai cat40 rite?
Old 20-04-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
I had heard from my fellow kakis that some houses in GL were doing business quietly. But we did not know which were the houses or lorongs. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Jln Molek is thai cat40 rite?
No worth to go now...If kena caught, need to pay additional $300
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 20-04-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5206 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
No worth to go now...If kena caught, need to pay additional $300
That is the least of anyone's worries frankly. You think if you kena caught going to a brothel there now when they by right shouldn't be operating, they will so nice fine you $300 starter fine only? That won't compare to the absolute HELL the OKT will get into. The whole house can get ready to shut down permanently with AV revoking their license, and the girls also possibly all banned from SG and have their tours cut short (because how can you establish who push to work secretly, the girls or the OKT bosses?).

CB, GL is going to be on life support because of this pandemic and lock down, if this kind of stunt is going on now and people get caught, it would give SPF the perfect excuse to totally shut down the whole place entirely and not just stop at one house. Even if it isn't directly because of this, they'll probably try to gentrify and force into retirement GL red light scene as a whole even quicker.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 20-04-2020, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Quote:

Bro, u champion liao lah. LOL!!
Besides the local hot blooded extra horny SG males reading plying this forum, there are alot of foreign workers who are looking for the best bonk from here as well. By letting out this tidbit of info, I won't be surprise the hordes will descend down and mill ard the whorehouses. Just 2 weeks ago when I was doing delivery I passed the corner house of JM where an old family still stayed. There was a loud commotion between the owner of the house and a few nehs. The nehs were asking the uncle whether the house got girls or not. U can tell all their chutney are about to ooze out from whichever orifices and the old uncle screaming at them to fxxk off.
Thanks to you, I will not be surprise these few nights will be filled with eager FWs not locked up in dormitories, waiting for a chance to shoot out their load of pressurised and fermented chutney 😂😂
Old 21-04-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

if got secret, keep quiet.

I still want to go back to my regular after CB ends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1