The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Big Sexy

Old 03-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
It is. I’m really trying to recall as much as possible.. it’s like trying to piece together an entire bag of crushed potato crisp
The feeling of satisfaction is result of successful completion, cheers!
Old 03-08-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Zacross deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

Jolly good story. Hope to read more
Old 04-08-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As usual I let CK send me home that evening. However, instead of heading to my apartment block, he held me by the hand and pulled me to an adjacent one, a really tall adjacent one.

Why this particular block? Firstly it was 18 storeys in height, towering over nearly all the others. Secondly, it was a mansionette block, which means there were only housing on alternate floors, therefore the in betweens were just staircase landings. I asked him why are we coming to this block. Block visiting was hardly a legit activity for me. He told me he comes to this block very often after sending me home to smoke and enjoy the view and he wants to share it with me. So we rode the lift right up to the 17th floor.

Give credit where credit is due.. The view from the 17th floor was amazing. In my later years, this spot became sort of my "fortress of solitude" whenever I needed space, peace and quiet. The suburban skylines outlined by the orange glow of the streetlamps gave a tranquil feel to it. For awhile, both of us just stood, leaning against the railing, gazing out into the night scene while enjoying our cigarette.

I broke the silence by thanking him for bringing me to this spot and showing me a part of my neighbourhood that I never knew.

"Tonight the view is nicer..."

"Why?"

"Because tonight the view got you inside also..."

I was instantly dumbfounded, that was the nicest thing a guy ever said to me in recent times.

He leaned forward.

I closed my eyes.

His hands moved from holding my hands to holding my waist.

I breathed heavier.

He reached out and tucked my fringe behind my ear.

I bit my lip.

His breath on my face.

Our lips met...
Old 04-08-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

Finally, hope u are coping well at work, Sis. Sleep early when able.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks. Will try to. It’s work that keeping me awake. Writing the small nuggets of my memoir is a getaway in itself
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvilla View Post
Finally, hope u are coping well at work, Sis. Sleep early when able.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
TudourSilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hoping to read more
Old 04-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sis such romantic feeling, cheers!
Old 05-08-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

I started the new year in a phase of life - new school, new classmates and a new boyfriend.

That night at the staircase landing we did more than just a simple kiss. No, we didn't have sex then; just alot of petting and mostly CK trying to get glimpses of my body. He was trying to look at my downblouse, upblouse, down bra, upskirts and what not. He did attempt to coax me into doing the deed but I refused, I was still scarred by Mark and no way was I gonna do the dirty in a public area.

So the first month of school were mostly orientation activities, tutorial group outings, getting to know new school and classmates. I'd usually leave for school before 6.30 in the morning and only return home no earlier than 9pm at night.

Soon January flew by and came February. My dates with CK were mostly on Saturday and Sundays, with pretty much a set routine - lunch followed by window shopping or a movie. Thereafter we will proceed to dinner and pre-club drinks before partying at our usual haunt. Sundays were more random.

CK wanted to spend valentine's with him whereas my classmates were declaring an international friendship day and were planning for after school activities. I, of course, was trying to wriggle my way out of whatever after-class celebration they had lined up. So I called in sick on that day and left regretful voicemail messages in as many of my classmates as possible while at the same time wishing them a good "International Friendship Day"

Having managed to worm my way out of my class, I was all set to spend our first VDay together with CK.

So that very morning, I left for school as usual but instead took a detour and met CK at our usual makeout spot - the staircase landing. The plan was to have breakfast, visit a doctor for my "MC" before going to spend the rest of the day with CK. We sat very quietly for almost an hour, trying not to attract the attention of the morning rush crowd. I remember hearing alot of footsteps of people rushing to school, to work.

After obtaining my "MC", CK decided that we headback to his place first as it was still too early to go galivanting.

CK comes from a broken family. He lives with his aunt who's and odd job labourer at a hawker centre. His aunt is single and that means there's no one at home pretty much the entire day.

You put a young couple in an empty house, one can easily expect what's next... We started making out as soon as we reached his place. After an intense battle of kisses, CK commenced his plan.

In the heat of our kisses, CK had skillfully managed to loosen my skirt. In one swift action, he removed my skirt and before him was my panty clad lower torso. Then he began his work on inching my PE tee upwards, all the while maintaining our frenching. Soon, he had me only dressed in my lingerie, sprawled out on his bed, exposed only to him. CK took his time in taking in the sight and admiring the semi-nude college girl lying before him. Like clockwork, his hands descended upon me, doing what they intended to do. In the heat of the passion and enjoyment, CK removed my panties wihout effort.

He was dangling his prize - my panties, in front of me with a big grin on his face as he laid eyes on my vagina for the 1st time. I half expected CK to plunge his penis into me, when he said he wanted to do something and ran off saying he will be right back. Right, so he left me, nude from waist down lying on his bed dumbstruck...

WTF?
Old 05-08-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itchytopside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story sis, support....
Old 05-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Haha nice cliffhanger!
Old 05-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
I started the new year in a phase of life - new school, new classmates and a new boyfriend.

That night at the staircase landing we did more than just a simple kiss. No, we didn't have sex then; just alot of petting and mostly CK trying to get glimpses of my body. He was trying to look at my downblouse, upblouse, down bra, upskirts and what not. He did attempt to coax me into doing the deed but I refused, I was still scarred by Mark and no way was I gonna do the dirty in a public area.

So the first month of school were mostly orientation activities, tutorial group outings, getting to know new school and classmates. I'd usually leave for school before 6.30 in the morning and only return home no earlier than 9pm at night.

Soon January flew by and came February. My dates with CK were mostly on Saturday and Sundays, with pretty much a set routine - lunch followed by window shopping or a movie. Thereafter we will proceed to dinner and pre-club drinks before partying at our usual haunt. Sundays were more random.

CK wanted to spend valentine's with him whereas my classmates were declaring an international friendship day and were planning for after school activities. I, of course, was trying to wriggle my way out of whatever after-class celebration they had lined up. So I called in sick on that day and left regretful voicemail messages in as many of my classmates as possible while at the same time wishing them a good "International Friendship Day"

Having managed to worm my way out of my class, I was all set to spend our first VDay together with CK.

So that very morning, I left for school as usual but instead took a detour and met CK at our usual makeout spot - the staircase landing. The plan was to have breakfast, visit a doctor for my "MC" before going to spend the rest of the day with CK. We sat very quietly for almost an hour, trying not to attract the attention of the morning rush crowd. I remember hearing alot of footsteps of people rushing to school, to work.

After obtaining my "MC", CK decided that we headback to his place first as it was still too early to go galivanting.

CK comes from a broken family. He lives with his aunt who's and odd job labourer at a hawker centre. His aunt is single and that means there's no one at home pretty much the entire day.

You put a young couple in an empty house, one can easily expect what's next... We started making out as soon as we reached his place. After an intense battle of kisses, CK commenced his plan.

In the heat of our kisses, CK had skillfully managed to loosen my skirt. In one swift action, he removed my skirt and before him was my panty clad lower torso. Then he began his work on inching my PE tee upwards, all the while maintaining our frenching. Soon, he had me only dressed in my lingerie, sprawled out on his bed, exposed only to him. CK took his time in taking in the sight and admiring the semi-nude college girl lying before him. Like clockwork, his hands descended upon me, doing what they intended to do. In the heat of the passion and enjoyment, CK removed my panties wihout effort.

He was dangling his prize - my panties, in front of me with a big grin on his face as he laid eyes on my vagina for the 1st time. I half expected CK to plunge his penis into me, when he said he wanted to do something and ran off saying he will be right back. Right, so he left me, nude from waist down lying on his bed dumbstruck...

WTF?
I wonder what happens next ?!?!
Old 06-08-2020, 04:19 AM
Samster

I gasped when CK returned to the room. He held something small and shiny in his hand as he walked towards me.

"Dear dear, you know hor.. I like my girl girl down there to be smooth de." (or something along these lines) he said to me with a wide grin on his face.

Yes. He was holding a safety razor.

I panicked. In my defence, I have yet to hear of shaving my girly bits, both Brian and Mark took me as I am, however dense I was. The only reason I know why women would shave is to wear bikinis and I've never worn one before. Now, my current boyfriend is standing in front of me, about to shave me. My mind was racing. How is this going to feel like? Will it hurt? What if I get cut?

He must have sensed my panicky state of mind.

"No scared de. I do this for a few girls before le."

Was he trying to calm me down or flex? Though I felt slightly reassured by his "experience", it also made me feel a little less special. I was asking myself how many other girls has CK been with. The thought did sting; it's never nice to hear your bf mentioning his past relationships, though he ever mentioned names. He always referred to them as "my ex-gf".

So he motioned me to spread my legs wider for him. It was totally awkward, looking at my bf who's focused right on my vagina. Everything happened in slow motion once again, he lowered the razor onto me, I could feel my heartbeat racing, breaths became shorter and and more rapid. I shivered when the cold metal came into contact with me. I closed my eyes. My virgin vaginal shave had begun. I felt stroke after stroke of the razor ploughing through my pubic region.

After what felt like an eternity. CK took me by the hand and pulled me to stand "Ok already". He opened his wardrobe to reveal a full length mirror plastered on one side of the door and made me look at the aftermath of his labour. A familiar sight greeted me, my girly bits were completely hairless, like how I was back in primary school. I wasn't sure how to react, it was familiar yet alien at the same time.

"Nice right?"

I couldn't answer.

"Next time I shave for you hor"

In my confusion, I could only nod my head weakly. CK was the reason I've maintained a clean pubic region even till this day. He made it a habit for me.

CK then unhooked my bra and proceeded to remove it, tossing it away. He hugged me by the waist as he took in the full sight of my nudity for the first time.

We resumed making out, slowly inching to the bed. We laid down, deeply frenching the whole time. I could feel his fingers diving in and retracting as he fingered me while the other hand was occupied with squeezing the twins. Then he held me firmly by the waist with both hands, I knew what was next.

CK energetically penetrated me, marking the first of our numerous, numerous sexual intercourses.

Last edited by moonlightzz; 06-08-2020 at 05:24 PM.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wow damm steamy
Old 07-08-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

So hard reading here, camping for more juicy updates please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1