The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Old 05-08-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post

Who needs big boobs when she has a beautiful face like that?
Old 05-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
riley is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Who needs big boobs when she has a beautiful face like that?
If only can see her pokies. Love flat ones but pointed pokies.
Old 05-08-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
hellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by riley View Post
If only can see her pokies. Love flat ones but pointed pokies.
Then I guess you would love this
Old 06-08-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
makansutara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by septeal View Post
She looks aroused, biting her lips. Nice share bro!
Old 06-08-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Got the uncensored version. But pity the girl kena leaked.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 07-08-2020, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

https://asian.xam.nz/2020/04/student...fappening.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by makansutara View Post
She looks aroused, biting her lips. Nice share bro!
Old 24-08-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 16
cw1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercw1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happened to saw this picture when borrow my friend phone to use. Fast hand fast leg send a copy to my phone. Haha
Old 24-08-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cw1985 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

Happened to saw this picture when borrow my friend phone to use. Fast hand fast leg send a copy to my phone. Haha
Wah...who is this friend? Cute inverted nips.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 24-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
BoomArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha. Any picture after it erected? Cute sia
Old 24-08-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 16
rtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of lightrtbonk is a glorious beacon of light

I used to go to my regular Ml. She's cute n petite. Also A cup but very smooth skin.
Always asked her for special as i really enjoyed her service. Very good GFE.
Old 24-08-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like see already cannot up
Old 24-08-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtbonk View Post
I used to go to my regular Ml. She's cute n petite. Also A cup but very smooth skin.
Always asked her for special as i really enjoyed her service. Very good GFE.
Remind me of a ML I used to go to many years back. A cup but with a pretty face and smooth skin.
Old 24-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice share bro.... interesting

Quote:

Old 25-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Well, the pro of being not-so-well-endowed is the perk of going braless because wearing loose fitting clothes will do a great job in hiding the nipples.

I once had a gf who was a small B-cupper and she doesn’t really bother about wearing bra. In fact she doesn’t even own more than 5 bras when I finally got to her bedroom. Out of her existing sets, 3 looked like they were there since day 1 of puberty and the other 2 are more like bralettes.

Even when we first got to know each other, I had already seen her boobs and nipples numerous times whenever she bends over cause of her loosely fitted tops. It was normal for her and I quote “nipples are just nipples, boobs are just concentrated molds of fats and some bodybuilders have bigger cup sizes than me so why should I bother to cover up?”

And no, she doesn’t have a high sex drive. We usually had sex only every few weeks and she doesn’t really exhibit much sexual desires. I knew this to be true as her current husband is from an extended social circle and we know each other sufficiently to share such details about her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1