The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
share how u start to pcc

As above come share your story

When i was 13 years old, i watch a fiction movie. A kung fu master and his 2 students try to deliver weapons to lin zexu to fight the opium war.

The british paid money to a evil chio bu who is the leader of a cult to kill these 3 guys.

Her followers fought with the 2 students. Her bodyguard fought with the kung fu master, while she watch the fight.

Kung fu master killed the bodyguard than fought with her. He got defeated. At this time, the 2 students killed all her followers and came to help their master.

The 3 of them together kill her.

I start to rub my kkj and fantastice that the 3 guys should gang rape than kill her. I realise got sperm come out than i realise this is call pcc.

The 1st woman i start to fantastize was my chio bu music teacher. She always wear short skirt and i could see her smooth white legs with high heels.

I fantasie she is the evil cult leader, i and my 2 students gang rape and kill her to punish her.

This is how i start to pcc
Old 07-08-2020, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15642 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: share how u start to pcc

Do share more of your fantasies.
Thanks for sharing
Old 07-08-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: share how u start to pcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Do share more of your fantasies.
Thanks for sharing
I got another fantasy.

I rent my hdb room to chio bu and stay with her.

I bought hard liquor to drink with her. When she become high, we piak together
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1