The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-08-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
But what of the crazy stories of the Michat girls/maids taking your photos and plastering them all over Facebook if you somehow put one foot wrong and screw them over? Is that just a risk to take?
That’s why u break up with them properly la. Not kenna caught cheating them lor. Normal breakup should be find say due to incompatibility la, or diff goal in life la, parents object etc. Don’t just dump them out of the blue and make things sour. Breakup also must have a masterplan so everyone happy.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 15-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
That’s why u break up with them properly la. Not kenna caught cheating them lor. Normal breakup should be find say due to incompatibility la, or diff goal in life la, parents object etc. Don’t just dump them out of the blue and make things sour. Breakup also must have a masterplan so everyone happy.
thanks for the advice bro.

i have another question. i did manage to get a maid chatting with me. she did express words like sugar daddy etc. is this too commerical? this kind is it will ask a lot of money kind? will she blackmail ur pics if u stop giving money?

also, i met another who was game to hookup, but here comes the issue. we have no place to do it lol. i don't dare to use hotels during this period. she suggest car. but seriously so small. u have any advice?
Old 15-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24Ma View Post
well said, up u
Haha still need to use clone to reply me. Too bad every year getting better and better unlike you loser forever can’t make it in life
Old 15-08-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24 View Post
Haha still need to use clone to reply me. Too bad every year getting better and better unlike you loser forever can’t make it in life
What every year getting better? U just found a job leh. Jobless for so long that’s why long time no go $30 ganny fuck.

Loser like you life will get worse for u
Old 15-08-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
thanks for the advice bro.

i have another question. i did manage to get a maid chatting with me. she did express words like sugar daddy etc. is this too commerical? this kind is it will ask a lot of money kind? will she blackmail ur pics if u stop giving money?

also, i met another who was game to hookup, but here comes the issue. we have no place to do it lol. i don't dare to use hotels during this period. she suggest car. but seriously so small. u have any advice?
So far I only managed to up one and is dating another tomorrow. Both never ask for money and I guess they really want a bf. First maid banged her 2 times and only damage is hotel room pls grab fees. I don’t own a car so it’s always hotel. Maybe some other more experienced bros can help. This is the first time I actually had a Pinoy lol.

To me if it’s commercial there is no difference from going to the fl domes. As long as money is involved I’ll stay clear away.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 15-08-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
What every year getting better? U just found a job leh. Jobless for so long that’s why long time no go $30 ganny fuck.

Loser like you life will get worse for u
Unlike you a lowly paid lj kia salaries worker all car sales , insurance sales and property sales all make big bucks that’s why we get free sex with maid but u need to pay becos they see u no up. Dun said cheap car even motorcycle also u can’t afford . Cheapskate loser haha
Old 15-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unlike you a lowly paid lj kia salaries worker all car sales , insurance sales and property sales all make big bucks that’s why we get free sex with maid but u need to pay becos they see u no up. Dun said cheap car even motorcycle also u can’t afford . Cheapskate loser haha
They earn big buck but not u, u just work. Loser no money go petain fuck ah. Only fuck wife. Wife also no time for u like a loser. Hope u no sale.

I remember ur wife say u no confident. How to have confident a loser like u.

I’m so happy where u work soon I will be there. Now waiting
Old 16-08-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
They earn big buck but not u, u just work. Loser no money go petain fuck ah. Only fuck wife. Wife also no time for u like a loser. Hope u no sale.

I remember ur wife say u no confident. How to have confident a loser like u.

I’m so happy where u work soon I will be there. Now waiting
Ki hor Lang gan la. Hum ji dun even dare go jb haha! Still want to post and post keyboard warrior nia. Dun type and type only. Never see doctor? No money your Lau bu work hard for 30 dollar . Come to papa I give u haha
Old 16-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ki hor Lang gan la. Hum ji dun even dare go jb haha! Still want to post and post keyboard warrior nia. Dun type and type only. Never see doctor? No money your Lau bu work hard for 30 dollar . Come to papa I give u haha
Come give me $500, if u can’t do it don’t talk only.

U are acting? Talk only no action a loser keyboard warrior, Singaporean like u need to meet at jb to settle don’t dare meet at singapore. I give u lah u put place and put time I will be there u are a loser joker.

U go jail before so scare go jail again. Loser get lost lah. Go sell ur car, I think u can’t sell any. Loser $30 gangster

U are 24 海金 gangster ah
Old 16-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Come give me $500, if u can’t do it don’t talk only.

U are acting? Talk only no action a loser keyboard warrior, Singaporean like u need to meet at jb to settle don’t dare meet at singapore. I give u lah u put place and put time I will be there u are a loser joker.

U go jail before so scare go jail again. Loser get lost lah. Go sell ur car, I think u can’t sell any. Loser $30 gangster

U are 24 海金 gangster ah
Low class hum ji lasup kau dun waste my time la. Already sell 7 car commission 1.5 k go calculate how much my this month pay haha u have to work 6 month to get my 1 month. Ki hor Gao gan
Old 16-08-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by arigatomf View Post
Today ask her for pic and this is what she sent haha
https://imgur.com/a/WUnWm3h

Btw anyone can explain to me how points and power work?
Bod looks great. Ups her already?
Old 16-08-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Low class hum ji lasup kau dun waste my time la. Already sell 7 car commission 1.5 k go calculate how much my this month pay haha u have to work 6 month to get my 1 month. Ki hor Gao gan
That’s show u are a keyboard warrior only talk no action. Give me money $500. Don’t have don’t talk too much disgrace ur father. I think ur daughter will be the same as ur wife a prosititue
Old 16-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
So far I only managed to up one and is dating another tomorrow. Both never ask for money and I guess they really want a bf. First maid banged her 2 times and only damage is hotel room pls grab fees. I don’t own a car so it’s always hotel. Maybe some other more experienced bros can help. This is the first time I actually had a Pinoy lol.

To me if it’s commercial there is no difference from going to the fl domes. As long as money is involved I’ll stay clear away.
i manage to hook some maids. but i don't know where to do the deed sia. the hotels are not discrete enough. sian
Old 16-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Chattting a girl on MiChat, she mention she is from malaysia. She is hotel base now in sg, quote her service 1hour $80, 2 hours $130, 3 hours $180. Sounds too good to be true
Old 16-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
That’s show u are a keyboard warrior only talk no action. Give me money $500. Don’t have don’t talk too much disgrace ur father. I think ur daughter will be the same as ur wife a prosititue
Now U become beggar ah. Give u 500 haha. U say so much still nothing that show how miserable u are dun waste my time . KHGG
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1