The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh View Post
What stopped you from advancing on her? She sounds like she's semi-interested...
She has a boyfriend. So, I never make my move.

There was a time she suddenly come to my side & grabbed my butt and commented "Wow! You actually have a nice butt.", before she quickly run away, laughing. To be honest, if it's not because of I was taken by surprise & leaving me in confusion, I might do something silly.

But oh well, after that incident, I occasionally get to touch & slap her butts as compensation.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 27-07-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post

But oh well, after that incident, I occasionally get to touch & slap her butts as compensation.
Ah I see, thanks for sharing
Old 27-07-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
IcingFire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

There was a time she suddenly come to my side & grabbed my butt and commented "Wow! You actually have a nice butt.", before she quickly run away, laughing. To be honest, if it's not because of I was taken by surprise & leaving me in confusion, I might do something silly.

Was she in her undies when you grab her butt?
Old 27-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

A gentleman. For me I have to try.
Old 27-07-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhhh View Post
Ah I see, thanks for sharing
You're welcome. Thank you for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcingFire View Post
Was she in her undies when you grab her butt?
Well, once. She walked over and grab my butt again while I was only in my boxer. So my instant reaction was to do the same thing back to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
A gentleman. For me I have to try.
Try what?

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 27-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
You're welcome. Thank you for reading.

Try what?
Try to up her. Haha
Old 27-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try to up her. Haha
Ah...I wanted to. Hahahaha. She got a very loving boyfriend that give her enough to eat. So, oh well...

It's over 2000!
Old 28-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah...I wanted to. Hahahaha. She got a very loving boyfriend that give her enough to eat. So, oh well...
Sometimes we do have some regrets when we look back. On a bright side, u are a gentleman at that time. Haha.
Old 28-07-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes we do have some regrets when we look back. On a bright side, u are a gentleman at that time. Haha.
Well, I have too many regrets & "the one that got away" stories but I'm glad I was & still am a gentleman.

It's over 2000!
Old 01-08-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are such a gentleman, bro. I applaud you.
Thanks bro, I guess sometimes it's not just about sex when it comes to the opposite gender. There are things we can do together and it's still fulfilling .
Old 01-08-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Thanks bro, I guess sometimes it's not just about sex when it comes to the opposite gender. There are things we can do together and it's still fulfilling .
Ya, creating beautiful memories without creating any awkwardness to talk about it in the future. Upped you for being such a nice guy to her. Giving her the assurance that not all men are bad, listening and protecting her at her most vulnerable moment.

It's over 2000!
Old 02-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Kexui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a gathering with colleagues at chalet. Was playing cards and drinking, everyone getting high, change the rules from drinking to stripping for loser. In the end saw my female colleagues fully naked
Old 03-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

I found out that my cousin has Patreon page. Hahaha.

It's over 2000!
Old 03-08-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kexui View Post
Had a gathering with colleagues at chalet. Was playing cards and drinking, everyone getting high, change the rules from drinking to stripping for loser. In the end saw my female colleagues fully naked
Seems like u want to share with us more abt this stripping game u all had at yr chalet ...pls feel free to do so, bro ...we r waiting ...TIA

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
graniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygraniph deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I found out that my cousin has Patreon page. Hahaha.
share link and i'll sub hahahahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1