The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

I guess the other point is that as a Thai, her heartstrings will be in Thailand. Most of us can't speak fluent Thai. Even if we can, we cannot share her childhood experiences nor culture of Thailand. Thus, in terms of social and emotional there will be a void even if she is showered with Sporean love. And there is family, father mother grandparents back in Thailand which is another emotional experience.

Too complicated. Women normally already complicated, now lagi 50x more. Live a peaceful life where you can sleep soundly. If bro hard at night, still can DIY. WLs will be like super glue. After her beauty, her youth and her body gone, will you still be attracted to her ?
Old 15-07-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Yes! You can actually fall in love with FLs! Please read

Lets be a bit positive on the topic . Yes there is seldom a long term secure future; just enjoy your time as a premium customer. When attraction fades, trust me there will be another fish willing to take their place. However you have to make sure to work hard and maintain yourself well for the fish to bite. Its already a depressing time, haha need to inject some positivity!
Old 15-07-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

The guy is the provider here with the $$$. Why do u need to bother if u can assimilate into their culture, speak their language fluently or whether the WLs family has liking for u? The WL should be adjusting to u instead, she don't dictate the terms. End of the day, the guy has to be in control!
Old 19-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=EtherC;20095409]just enjoy your time as a premium customer. When attraction fades, trust me there will be another fish willing to take their place.
=======================================
U are 101% right saying this
last time I think I big fish but in the end she chop & fry me dry
that morning she left me but found a new bf in the same evening
Old 19-07-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

FL simple term is meant to be Fuck&Leave so why fall in love with them. they wont love you also their job is to earn money if can kc u they will take all your money and leave.

got normal girl don't want fall in love want fall in love with a pros.
Old 31-07-2020, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jesse13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
FL simple term is meant to be Fuck&Leave so why fall in love with them. they wont love you also their job is to earn money if can kc u they will take all your money and leave.

got normal girl don't want fall in love want fall in love with a pros.
Maybe he likes someone with the skills to pay the bills
Old 10-08-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

FL = Fake Love

not always, but that's the case more often than not
Old 11-08-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I'm not dating a FL but an ex-WL from GL Cat150. She's back in China, and because of the pandemic, we are unable to meet each other now, and probably in the next year or so.

Since Feb, when China was under lock-down, i was her pillar of strength, relying on videocalls and updates on my daily going-abouts to keep her going.

When China unleashes itself, it was our turn to going in the CB lockdown. Same thing applies.

We never stopped the chats, calls and texts. Its as simple as that. I offered her money, she say no. To be honest, she parked a substantial amount of her earnings from GL with me, and its still with me now. Because she doesnt trust that her family will take it all over from her.

And all she ever want is to have us the patience to wait out this horrible COVID ordeal so that we can finally meet again. And blow our minds making love, and lovey-dovey, and hold hands still machiam tomorrow will never come.

I hope to come back to this same thread again in 10 years and tell u guys that, fairytales of some sort might happen and dont always think the worst of WL/FL/humans.

Sometimes its just so simple.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Wishing you the best of luck that you find lasting romance now that you are in phase 1- trust.

Expecting though to see you here within 3 years with a heavy heart & another nick.

May you be the statistical outlier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
I'm not dating a FL but an ex-WL from GL Cat150.

I hope to come back to this same thread again in 10 years and tell u guys that, fairytales of some sort might happen and dont always think the worst of WL/FL/humans.

Old 12-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Wishing you the best of luck that you find lasting romance now that you are in phase 1- trust.

Expecting though to see you here within 3 years with a heavy heart & another nick.

May you be the statistical outlier!
thanks dude
Old 12-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm not dating a FL but an ex-WL from GL Cat150.

Don't speak too soon bro. Now it's still the honeymoon lovey dovey period where u are yearning to see each other. Reality will set in once the honeymoon is over, this is where $$$ issues will come into the picture n whether you're able to forget about the job she was doing previously. Are u able to face your family, relatives n friends if they know about her background?

Last edited by countryman; 12-08-2020 at 10:57 PM.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm not dating a FL but an ex-WL from GL Cat150. She's back in China, and because of the pandemic, we are unable to meet each other now, and probably in the next year or so.

Since Feb, when China was under lock-down, i was her pillar of strength, relying on videocalls and updates on my daily going-abouts to keep her going.

When China unleashes itself, it was our turn to going in the CB lockdown. Same thing applies.

We never stopped the chats, calls and texts. Its as simple as that. I offered her money, she say no. To be honest, she parked a substantial amount of her earnings from GL with me, and its still with me now. Because she doesnt trust that her family will take it all over from her.

And all she ever want is to have us the patience to wait out this horrible COVID ordeal so that we can finally meet again. And blow our minds making love, and lovey-dovey, and hold hands still machiam tomorrow will never come.

Rooting for you bro! DOnt need to care about if ppl judge you or not... ur life is for u to make ur own choices... Que sera sera!
Old 13-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Don't speak too soon bro. Now it's still the honeymoon lovey dovey period where u are yearning to see each other. Reality will set in once the honeymoon is over, this is where $$$ issues will come into the picture n whether you're able to forget about the job she was doing previously. Are u able to face your family, relatives n friends if they know about her background?
Who said anything about her meeting my fam? And marriage?

I'll be honest. The fact that she handled hundreds of cocks during the GL stint, yet 'chooses' me, actually boosts my ego If she wasnt a CAT150 before, i might not even take a second look at her.

Have you ever fucked a WL before and wonder if or hope that her orgasm is real? Well, this is where i am now, slamming an ex-CAT150's ass and her asking for more and more.

I last had sex with her (marathon sex) in Jan before the travel lockdown, and its been 7 months since then, i think we are way past that 'honeymoon' phase.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienme56 View Post
Rooting for you bro! DOnt need to care about if ppl judge you or not... ur life is for u to make ur own choices... Que sera sera!
Thanks bro! I like the positivity!
Old 13-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro! I like the positivity!
Nice bro, im currently in sort of same situation as you...so yah..kinda understand too..wishing you the best too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1