The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Please Introduce The Most Beautiful The Biggest Breasts KTV Females To Me

Please Introduce The Most Beautiful The Biggest Breasts KTV Females To Me.

I am a total newbie to the KTV scene & I am looking to have the most fun to have the most romantic sexual relationships with The Most Beautiful The Biggest Breasts KTV Females.

The Medical Doctors Say I Will Die On The 28th of May 2019 due to Unknown Internal Injuries in my head areas & my front torso heart areas & my back spinal cord areas.

So I Am Looking to have the most romantic sexual relationships with The Most Beautiful The Biggest Breasts KTV Females before I Die.

So Please Introduce Your Most Beautiful Most Biggest Breasts KTV Females to me now asap before I die.

Thank you 🙏
Old 17-05-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please Introduce The Most Beautiful The Biggest Breasts KTV Females To Me

Please just tell me which KTVs in Singapore to go to and the names of The Most Beautiful The Biggest Breasts KTV Females to look for ..

at least please just tell me which KTVs to frequent so that I wouldn’t need to waste time on cheap KTVs where ugly women congregate ..

Japanese & South Korean KTV Females are preferable to other East Asian KTV Females but if you can introduce a Caucasian KTV Female to me that would be an excellent choice as well.

Thank you 🙏
Old 17-05-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

No wonder the q at IMH is getting longer!
Old 19-05-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

TS certainly deserves all my points for the day - sigh Spore is soooo stressful man......
Old 20-05-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 9
seanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to beholdseanleo is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha I hope you find the most beautiful& biggest breasts ladies soon!
Old 20-05-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
TattooMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Give some red points to TS
Old 20-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 12
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Please Introduce The Most Beautiful The Biggest Breasts KTV Females To Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Please Introduce The Most Beautiful The Biggest Breasts KTV Females To Me.

I am a total newbie to the KTV scene & I am looking to have the most fun to have the most romantic sexual relationships with The Most Beautiful The Biggest Breasts KTV Females.

The Medical Doctors Say I Will Die On The 28th of May 2019 due to Unknown Internal Injuries in my head areas & my front torso heart areas & my back spinal cord areas.

So I Am Looking to have the most romantic sexual relationships with The Most Beautiful The Biggest Breasts KTV Females before I Die.

So Please Introduce Your Most Beautiful Most Biggest Breasts KTV Females to me now asap before I die.

Thank you 🙏
8 More Days to Go. May you find your Biggest in heaven or hell. Counting down your D day. May you RIP, my friend.
Old 21-05-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2255 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
I thought after 20 years of chionging I have seen everything..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1