The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

Once again thank you all for taking the effort to read and do pardon my english. I have this bad habit of not vetting through my lines until it has been posted then do i realised there are several grammer mistake.

I am currently in kl thus input will be low this few days. When i penned this story i an also reading through my diary for that period of time trying to invoke the exact emotions during those days. This story is going to be a draggy one as a person does not get from point A to point B instantly. Here goes:

It was 6 am i saw the wechat icon message people might assume i was going in for the kill or at least excited as there was only 1 wechat contact at that time. For me i was horny like hell as i just woke up with a hard rod but it was not the first time i engagged in wechat video sex etc.

I been in tagged and wechat search for 3 months prior to this after i reckon i am kinda decent looking. I am very fair skin being credited to my mother heritage. I was by no means handsome just presentable clean cut and fair. I started tasting tagged and wechat sweetness one after another.

Pinay girls are the easiest i had a taiwan female teacher several milf mother from malaysia. No i did not jack off in front of screen as i am not a smart guy but neither was i retarded. It was always a dare for them to remove clothings while i kinda ahem ahem. I once had a girl from singapore polytechnic giving me a bj from wechat search. She was looking for a buddy to train with her and i managed to convince her after i showed her my before and after. She blocked me afterwards but i had my share of fun and i am no stranger to being blocked or being let go.

I wanted to open the wechat to see whats in store for me but a sensible voice in my mind told me do it after your morning run and workout. I been engaging in either body weight training and run alternating but every weekend i will spent 2 hours doing both. 1 hour circuit training and 1 hour run in fact as i am penning this story now i am in hotel gym. Every paragraph means a set of chin up or dips and 500 steps of walking round the gym.

Motion creates emotions. This line was taught to me by a great mentor. He told me always pitch an idea while you are in motion rather than glued to your seat as you will be more creative so in a way rachel is very important to me as i wanna reply to her after a workout when i am.in my creative and stressfree state.

I went for a run follow by circuit training. It was 930am after my workout cool down and shower. I opened the wechat it was indeed from her it includes a welfie photo of us several years back as well as a welfie of us last night at coffee house also attached was a samsung health steps of 8000 plus steps for sat.

I was puzzled i checked the time of message 0558 am so for her to achieve 8000 plus steps she must been walking for at least a hour plus perhaps at a span from 4 plus am till now.

I reply to her wechat: you never slept yesterday?
Old 30-01-2020, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 30-01-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Its was only 4 hours later while i was in the hotel restaurant entertaining some bloggers did i received the wechat message.

Rachel: sorry i just woke up too tired as last night cannot sleep.

Me: What happened. Your house haunted? I can lend you a thailand sea shell biagae used to expel ghost. I think you became prettier so all tiko ghost started to haunt you.

Rachel: siao you still wear thailand stuff.

Me: ya wearing for ren yuan hoping people see me wont dislike me you know my history in that place.

Rachel: you changed a lot should attract some positive reaction from.charbo. i almost cannot recognise you.

Me: how you know its me my attire is different now all slim fit from 43 size to 32 ultra slim fit lei.

Rachel: your manner of walking you like to scratch your backside and also adjust your underwear as you told me your pant too tight so your backside will be itchy.

I thought some habit never die.

Rachel: last night i kept looking at our welfie.
Old 30-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 30-01-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 30-01-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Rachel: DO you still keep all those pictures of me and other colleagues.

Me: No i delete all.

Rachel: including picture of us?

Me: Yes as i hated that place also i never imagined i bumped into you again.

There was an awkard silence of no answer for close to 2 hours.

I finally messaged her saying of all the pictures and contacts yours is the hardest to erase but also the ones i must erase as i will always have the urge to message you but i left that place in a sorry state.

Close to 10 pm later i received a reply from rachel.

Rachel: ok i forgive you stranger.

Me: thank you. Did you start walking since 4 plus am. If yes its very dangerous.

Rachel: ok la i just moved house last month as my sister is in singapore working so we rented a small flat in alexandra area. You still live in lower delta? We can go run in tiong bahru area.

Me: cool ya lets arrange i uploaded my steps count for that day and said i need to go think of tagline.
Old 30-01-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Time passed day by day me and rachel still uploaded the daily step count with me occassionally show her my pic of a workout.

Tuesaday came for the team building i was scheduled to be in hotel by 640 am heng i live near the hotel. Dress code was shorts and t shirt. Prior to this i had purchase a small metta cream from my dealer.

Metta cream was a type of cream used to charm people in meetings or nightclub. I never applied it as i was saving for meetings or future job interviews. It was of lanna lineage from a tai yai tribe grandmaster level.

The dealer mentioned apply on lips for charm and if you are going for the kill in negotiation look at the person and bite your lip. Please do not ask me whether does it work i am saying it for story purposes.

Thus i apply on my lips. To be honest till now i have absolutely no idea how the treasure hunt works as i am not in the team going for the hunt. My task was to carry a box of clues and prizes while i follow hr instruction to bury the clues at where.

630 am i reached the hotel was still empty with few guests queing for breakfast. Only the hod and few staffs of each department are in the hunt as the hotel still needs to operate.

I greeted Ann she was clothed in a pink t shirt and demin shorts and boy are the shorts really short. She greeted me and basically told me to carry the box and follow her later. I asked how about her assistant. Ann mentioned that her assistant will be fliming the hunt thus we must be ahead to bury the clues. We meaning Ann and me only.

Better don't waste time liao i think faster bite my lips to activate. Just joking.

So after a short group briefing we hopped in bus to fort canning.
Old 31-01-2020, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ChupChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, please continue!
Old 31-01-2020, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
deathblade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeathblade deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No worries about your English. Ain't any grammar police around. Enjoy your writing style and story. Keep going man.
Old 31-01-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 31-01-2020, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
UnagiSushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 31-01-2020, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS, great thread.
Some points as encouragement.
Old 31-01-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 31-01-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
choku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like a good story
Old 31-01-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster