The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3539 / Power: 16
Roam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond reputeRoam has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Sites with foreign babes

I have been surfing some sites and came across some that offer some hot babes with packages at about $900/2 hours. And it is the full service stuff according to what they write.

I am very interested in trying them but rather wary of false representation. Any bros that knows what I am talking about have tried them before and how was the pics vs actual, and quality of service ?

Not going to name the sites cos I just want some input from Bros who have tried them before.

Thanks for any info Bros can provide.
Old 30-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sites with foreign babes

I think I saw some sites that you mentioned about. Very hot looking but the pics are very professionally done, like playboy and such photographic quality so I myself also quite suspicious whether it's the real stuff and have not tried them.
Old 30-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

dun trying be smart leh : as per quote from zap.

I take it you have tried them before you decided in all your magnificient wisdom to zap me ? Can share how was it ?
Old 01-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fabb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxil View Post
dun trying be smart leh : as per quote from zap.

I take it you have tried them before you decided in all your magnificient wisdom to zap me ? Can share how was it ?
Bro, your zapper cannot even use the english language correctly, I doubt he will be able to share in a manner that we will understand
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1