The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 03-12-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Lol quite funny, someone salty that I don't wanna share the contact anymore, zapped me.

To that bro, grow up la haha.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

We know that this area serves office crowd only left Pioneer geenerations. Ladies there go home at 8ish. That timing must go down to bistro along Tanjong Pagar
bristol quite bo liao leh
or u have good one?
btw ur wechat working bo? haha
Old 03-12-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Lol quite funny, someone salty that I don't wanna share the contact anymore, zapped me.

To that bro, grow up la haha.
than i give u some loh haha
Old 03-12-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
bristol quite bo liao leh
or u have good one?
btw ur wechat working bo? haha
U mean bistro and not bristol? Hahahah.
Yeah, very bo liao, pay overpriced drinks, u look at me and i look at u.
Even got ladies, must pay LD and cant touch. I didnt go but I know there is a group of samster who dont mind paying

My wechat working, I pm u my nick later.
Hahahah
Old 04-12-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
than i give u some loh haha
Hahah thanks bro.

Return ups le
Old 04-12-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:

We know that this area serves office crowd only left Pioneer geenerations. Ladies there go home at 8ish. That timing must go down to bistro along Tanjong Pagar
Any good bistros around there?
Old 04-12-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Any good bistros around there?
You are one of the bistro guy?
After what I said, you still proceed?

One of the mommy justed texted me many gals in wechat and ask me go down.Near Tanjong Pagar, I scare you go already will end up in TPP for massage
Old 04-12-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are one of the bistro guy?
After what I said, you still proceed?

One of the mommy justed texted me many gals in wechat and ask me go down.Near Tanjong Pagar, I scare you go already will end up in TPP for massage
Lol just curious. Doubt i will really have time to go also haha.
Old 04-12-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U mean bistro and not bristol? Hahahah.
Yeah, very bo liao, pay overpriced drinks, u look at me and i look at u.
Even got ladies, must pay LD and cant touch. I didnt go but I know there is a group of samster who dont mind paying

My wechat working, I pm u my nick later.
Hahahah
I heard there is minimal spending and still need to tip each waiter/waitress $50!
Old 07-12-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 20
Soo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of lightSoo_rider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Was free and did a recce myself. Tried one of the shops there last week, got suckered in by the receptionist girl wearing loose dress. Her boobs so soft that when she was talking, the movement was enough for it to shake. Since it's my first trip there, I paid the carrot entrance fee of 30 for 30 mins.

Unfortunately, she assigned another girl to me instead. Milfy look, petite, tits looks okay and a bit plump overall, because of the slightly loose dress. Massage was above average and she actually did the full 30 mins before popping GQ. Took the full package and nego down to 100 as I reminded her the boss alr receive her 30 dollar cut and this is between us only. She stripped and my cock stand like dog seeing food, meat at all the right places and tear drop tits. Right amount of softness and meatiness. I'll omit the details, fucked her in multiple positions for a good 30 mins. She was not a time watcher but she was very conscious about the noise the massage bed make, so I can't piak fast. Gave up trying to slow me down because she was too into the mood. After finishing deed, paid her extra tip since she said she talked to receptionist and I don't have to pay for overshooting almost 45 mins. Told me don't have to pay entrance next time and just look for her right away when I come back. So future bonks including mouth are now 100 for me, worth the slow fishing. Never tried the other girls but receptionist told me to if I become their regular, turns out the fucking was echoing around and other customers were also listening to it. Felt damn malu.

Will definitely RTF, the bed thing is a real turn off. Going to rtf and try and get outcall. I am not sharing any details to protect my new favourite playground.

For bros who want to recce themselves discreetly so as to not ruin it, I suggest roam after 11pm since most shops around it closes at 10 while the massage shop is opened 24 hrs.
pm pls bro
Old 08-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Not difficult to find MP with extras in TP, along TP road there are many. Went to one at the furthest end of the road near to the temple. MP has 3-4 MLs, mostly in their late 20s or early 30s. Rooms have ensuite shower and quite insulated from other rooms.

Picked one and she did a decent enough massage, not the best but not piano either. Then at the 30 mins point flipped over and GQ. HJ on offer usual rate. Pulled up her top and she has C-boobs, reached into her pussy to stroke her. Her HJ is mainly to jerk you off. So may not RTM. But she is pretty enough, shapely enough with nice round boobs and perky nipples.

Entrance fee to spa is $50, HJ is $50. In and out within 45 mins. On the way out saw a peroxide blonde that looked quite juicy. Maybe will try her next.

Last edited by clean&neat; 08-12-2020 at 02:53 PM. Reason: top up
Old 08-12-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Not difficult to find MP with extras in TP, along TP road there are many. Went to one at the furthest end of the road near to the temple. MP has 3-4 MLs, mostly in their late 20s or early 30s. Rooms have ensuite shower and quite insulated from other rooms.

Picked one and she did a decent enough massage, not the best but not piano either. Then at the 30 mins point flipped over and GQ. HJ on offer usual rate. Pulled up her top and she has C-boobs, reached into her pussy to stroke her. Her HJ is mainly to jerk you off. So may not RTM. But she is pretty enough, shapely enough with nice round boobs and perky nipples.

Entrance fee to spa is $50, HJ is $50. In and out within 45 mins. On the way out saw a peroxide blonde that looked quite juicy. Maybe will try her next.
Nice FR. Do they offer FJ? Will up your points
Old 09-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold

Second floor along the Thai restaurant side...got one shop with two tall milfs ...green signboard..wonder anyone try..
Old 09-12-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Second floor along the Thai restaurant side...got one shop with two tall milfs ...green signboard..wonder anyone try..
Something tree? Hj max

Cheers
Old 10-12-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Sorry is this the one facing the main road?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1