The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2007, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: ShangHai Recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post
I will definitely contact Zhou on my next trip in July. Beginning to like CQ.

Yes, the mummy has one of those looks that grow on you the longer you look at her. Moreover she seems to like you and the chemistry looks promising. All the best to you...let me know if you nail her.

I will be heading for SH tmr till Sat. Have fun.
Dear Bro,
Have a safe trip tomorrow and have fun.

I am now with my regular CQ SYT, trying to make up what I have missed yesterday evening. Mummy Lan is not working tomorrow, and she suggests dinner tomorrow evening. I shall let you know whether I have succeeded or failed in my attempt.

Regards and hope to see you very soon.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 20-06-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

hey bros, anyone free to meet up tonight? hopefully i will not need to work and can try some local delights...

Old 20-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Meeting Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~|@|~ View Post
hey bros, anyone free to meet up tonight?
Bro,
Email me at [email protected]. Cheers!
Old 20-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Suds Soapington deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Jin Yuan Wan HC Nanjing Xi Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69 View Post
Hi Bro Sexy Rabbit,
Of course I remember you lah! How's life for you? Email me at [email protected].

YES, Jin Yuan Wan HC on Nanjing Xi Road is still open for biz, in fact they're offerring '2 for 1' now.....after 12am daily, 2 gals at only mere RMB 800 for any one male guest!

Have fun!
is this the place near yan an lu "ok" place?

when do they close?
Old 20-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Jin Yuan Wan HC Nanjing Xi Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suds Soapington View Post
is this the place near yan an lu "ok" place?
when do they close?
Hi there,
It's very near to Yan An Road, exact location of the address is on Nanjing Xi Road, junction of Wu Lu Mu Qi Road. They closes daily at 4am I think....
It's a fairly nicely decorated place with a touch of the usual mid-class & above ambience & decor.
Food + drinks unlimited servings included in the price one pays.
Have fun!
Old 21-06-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rrrealrrrumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks SGPShanghai69... for your reco,

My FR in return

Went to the HC at Shanghai hotel... got there ard 530, and they said if pay by 7pm, its 650, after is 750... so straight away go in for action.

Overall, the initial facilities is so-so... better ones in HK and Msia. but not there to comment on the shower and towels lah....

went thro a maze of corridors... finally, suddenly entered this room with abt 8 girls inside! quite shocked and most of them can make it one... pretty, big boobs... but dun know wat to say for awhile, keep looking at them one by one... and look at the "okt" but its actually only a girl staff there, so no usual reco like captains or OKT.

Anyway, picked the one that smiled to me the most... that usually is a good sign for mo chi.

went to room, and she prepare her stuff. From Sichuan, 26 yr old, surname Yang (she say she is yang niu ie foreigner, not funny but that was repeated by me twice after tat_. No. is 55... looks like a HK actress but cannot remember the name, got dimple... v cute!

wah, start with cat bath while lying on front... top to bottom, very detailed. v gd cos she had water in her mouth to lubricate... damn high...

Then she asked me to position doggy, ask me to raise ass higher... then she like base of balls, and AR. when she AR she comment that I v tight, not relaxed.... so i try to relax only she attack me with her tongue! wah, quite shiok! And her tongue was damn good as in when she llicks u, it feels soft and damn good feeling lah.

THen on the front, cat bat also. then she tie red silk rope and did acrobat! basically hung upside down, boobs facing me, and then BBBJ! wah!!! and then she repeated but face the other way... WAH!!!!

finally did the thing, cowgirl to missionary... and by now, how to hold back??? just did some variation missionary, but when i cum, she also act until damn kua zhang... made me laff... think she enjoyed it but not THAT much lor...

after that +++ cok, sing song... and left. Exit at 658pm so paid 650RMB.

BY FAR THE BEST HC EXPERIENCE EVER! in singapore, jb, batam and anywhere else!!!

Thanks bro! GOOD RECO!
Old 21-06-2007, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rrrealrrrumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

by the way, want to confess that i strayed from the reco and got myself into one of those bloody KTV traps... not much damage (aiyah, lets just say money not big issue) but overall ego bruised, feel stupid, and nvr feel good to be cheated, be it 10cents or many thousand cents...

So, be warned.

In all my travels, China and esp Shanghai is the deadliest place for this kind of tricks. Best to stick to SBF itinery.

All the best!
Old 21-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Golden Globe KTV Outing

Had a great time with fellow bros ~@~, Yatchai, BBGun, my 'Bonjour' buddy @ Golden Globe KTV...pity Bro Trellis001 couldn't make it....

However, not advisable to have this kind of 'wild' gathering too often, age is catching up for me & next day damn 'zombie' @ work like now.... .....sigh...

Glad the bros above had a great time & good fun!
Old 21-06-2007, 10:09 AM
Samster

Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Unfortunate Conned Experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrealrrrumble View Post
by the way, want to confess that i strayed from the reco and got myself into one of those bloody KTV traps... not much damage (aiyah, lets just say money not big issue) but overall ego bruised, feel stupid, and nvr feel good to be cheated, be it 10cents or many thousand cents..
In all my travels, China and esp Shanghai is the deadliest place for this kind of tricks. Best to stick to SBF itinery.
Hi Bro rrealrrrumbkle,
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate encounter here. Hope it was not too high of a damage to you & friends.

As you mentioned here, simply refer to all recommended places, be it KTVs or HCs here at Sammmyboy.com and one shall be pretty assured on both cost as well as safety.

Glad that you enjoyed the recommendation to Shanghai HC too.
Take care & stay well.
Old 21-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Had a great time with fellow bros ~@~, Yatchai, BBGun, my 'Bonjour' buddy @ Golden Globe KTV...pity Bro Trellis001 couldn't make it....

However, not advisable to have this kind of 'wild' gathering too often, age is catching up for me & next day damn 'zombie' @ work like now.... .....sigh...

Wasted I could not join you guys... After settling in, I will hope to join you in your limited parties.. since you said you are getting old.. Hahahaha...
Old 21-06-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
Wasted I could not join you guys... After settling in, I will hope to join you in your limited parties..
Dear Bro Ronaldo,
Yes indeed a great pity you couldn't make it for last night gathering & meeting up with the bros. Shall ensure that you'll be inform way way inadvance with ample notice so that you'll be there at the next gathering bro!
However I believed there will lots of chances in future to do so.

Last night, I actually 'volunteered' & made all fellow bros last night to 'lap dance' on our respective gals as per what the KTV gals did for us with their strip lap dancing.....literally close to the 'Full Monty' but only 'Half Monty' being we kept our pants on....

Got the gals laughing out loud in the room! Great fun we all had!!.....only thingy downing 3 bottels of Ballentines whisky among 6 of us is no joke lah...had a tough time waking this morning though....
Old 21-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

seems like I missed out on some fun again??

moreover, didn't log in since last Fri, so don't know there r some bros in CQ also. I just came back frm CQ last nite, after spending 2 days there.

Bro SGP, am I already in ur email list? If not, then i email u now. Or better still, u text me can liao! haha..
Old 21-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic View Post
seems like I missed out on some fun again??
Bro SGP, am I already in ur email list?If not, then i email u now. Or better still, u text me can liao! haha..
Bro Sexatronic,
Not that you're not on my Mailing list or something else bro......
Aiyo, you came back to Shanghai and stayed quiet so I thought you're not back yet mah! You big time busy man, always travelling all over China.....

Get your secretary to email me your monthly schedule mah bro.......that way, I will sure to keep you posted on any impromptu gatherings like last night lah.....
Old 21-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wah Bro, so interesting nite yah. Seem like I also need to queue in your mailing list already. Still got some empty place for me or not? Would love to join the fun next time also leh.. Haha
Old 21-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of

Quote:

hi bro, thanks for arranging the gathering... it was really wonderful to party with all the bros and ktv SYTs

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread