The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 20-06-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

7.40pm sindo ferry to batam, it's 90% full.

Going in for a dinner, massage, sleepover, breakfast, job, lunch and then back to Singapore.

Tried the western at the "new" food court beside bonchon fried chicken at nagoya hill last sat. Waited for more than an hour for the chicken chop. Lucky the chicken chop is decent enough at 35k. However feel that the food court might not be able to open long as the crowd is basically close to 0 excluding me. It's has been opened for at least 6 weeks it I remembered clearly.

Nope, it's not a food court with card system. It's batam kopitiam style.

Tonight maybe have nasi goreng special at New Siang Malam.
Old 20-06-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Bro,go to Indo Rasa Massage,get a 70k/hour (if i dont remember wrong) massage,when being prompt for special,ask for vitalitas or dick massage,but just tell her only dick massage and you dont want to cum. Should cost you extra about 150k (or 200k if you cant bargain well). After that if you have some time,go for the black chicken soup at Indo Rasa food court. Repeat the process whenever necessary.

For your info,Indo Rasa massage is behind Relax Massage. Relax Massage is opposite formosa hotel. Indo Rasa food court is below Indo Rasa Massage. Indo Rasa Massage at 2nd floor.

The rest will be luck and wish you good luck.

Cheers!
Hi, i went last few week indorasa, counter staff said cant choose who to massage , there rotate, and the one massage me 42 yrs old, she told me all massage staff are older not younger, is it true? thx
Old 20-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Bro,go to Indo Rasa Massage,get a 70k/hour (if i dont remember wrong) massage,when being prompt for special,ask for vitalitas or dick massage,but just7 tell her only dick massage and you dont want to cum. Should cost you extra about 150k (or 200k if you cant bargain well). After that if you have some time,go for the black chicken soup at Indo Rasa food court. Repeat the process whenever necessary.

For your info,Indo Rasa massage is behind Relax Massage. Relax Massage is opposite formosa hotel. Indo Rasa food court is below Indo Rasa Massage. Indo Rasa Massage at 2nd floor.

The rest will be luck and wish you good luck.

Cheers!
Just woke up and saw you msg..

I was in the toilet when I wrote the last msg...
After that...I got back to bed happen to find my sleeping MILF hv woke up.
She invited me into the warm blanket and ...restarted with bbbj +++ and my dd awaken. She did a quick capping and lower hers on me.
I was sent to heaven within 5 minutes

Any way Tq for your good advise.
I preferred soup tulang than black chicken.

But now....
Time for Basok Gajah and
Bubur Kachang Ijau.
Old 20-06-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
Hi, i went last few week indorasa, counter staff said cant choose who to massage , there rotate, and the one massage me 42 yrs old, she told me all massage staff are older not younger, is it true? thx
Yes, no choosing unless you have a regular massage cewek then you can request for her. Most at Indorasa are milf. Youngest I ever encounter also 29 years old.
Old 20-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
7.40pm sindo ferry to batam, it's 90% full.

Going in for a dinner, massage, sleepover, breakfast, job, lunch and then back to Singapore.

Tried the western at the "new" food court beside bonchon fried chicken at nagoya hill last sat. Waited for more than an hour for the chicken chop. Lucky the chicken chop is decent enough at 35k. However feel that the food court might not be able to open long as the crowd is basically close to 0 excluding me. It's has been opened for at least 6 weeks it I remembered clearly.

Nope, it's not a food court with card system. It's batam kopitiam style.

Tonight maybe have nasi goreng special at New Siang Malam.
Bro

Don't get your point about the slow serving of your chicken chop. If there no crowd, then serving should be fast right??
Old 20-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
..go to Indo Rasa Massage,get a 70k/hour (if i dont remember wrong) massage,when being prompt for special,ask for vitalitas or dick massage,but just tell her only dick massage and you dont want to cum. Should cost you extra about 150k (or 200k if you cant bargain well). After that if you have some time,go for the black chicken soup at Indo Rasa food court. Repeat the process whenever necessary.
combine w yr private herbal recipe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
..counter staff said cant choose who to massage , there rotate, and the one massage me 42 yrs old, she told me all massage staff are older not younger, is it true? thx
yah,true.

There is go by rotation,pple go there 4 different reasons & looking 4 young girls definitely not 1 of em.

I go there bcs i'd like 2 hav my lil bro able 2 hang towel whole nite long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Don't get your point about the slow serving of your chicken chop. If there no crowd, then serving should be fast right??
Nobody yet stil take 1 hr to serve food

No wonder wil close dwn soon.
Old 21-06-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Bro

That's why.. Donno what they do behind, maybe slaughtering chicken or catch the chicken..

Maybe need defrost the chicken and they fry the fries separately I guess? Could also be they no more stock went down hypermarkets buy whenever there's an order ?
Old 21-06-2016, 02:28 AM
Samster

Maybe is due to fasting month, they try to conserve energy and do things slowly..
Old 21-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

This June 2016,movie-makers (or those screening the new movies) have some of the most well-balance type of movies and will be (or already) screening in Batam. 1st they have a war movie,called Warcraft,then a horror movie Conjuring 2,and then there's for the light-hearted Teenage Mutant Ninja turtle.

I have just read today that someone died after watching Conjuring 2 and the body of the decease went missing.

Another review of a strange occurrence after-watching the movie,Conjuring 2 as below (dated 10th June):

Quote:
So this just happened last night after watching The Conjuring 2.
We came back to the hotel room at about 2:30am. As we were too beat, we decided to nap first. At about 2:45am, Legacy Voronia decided to brush her teeth before continuing her sleep.
After brushing her teeth, she came out of the toilet asking me if I pranked her with a cross drawn on the mirror in the toilet. I was puzzled, as I was resting on the bed all the while and I thought she was trying to prank me.
We then realized that we were not pulling pranks at each other. I then went to the toilet to check out the cross... It was freshly drawn, as I could see water creeping down on one side of the cross, and the stain is still fresh.
I then asked her how that could be me when she was the one standing in front of the mirror all the time. Furthermore, if I were to do that, she would not have miss my presence.
We got out and requested for a change of room. Thankfully, the staff was understanding and acceded to our request immediately. It was 3am when we got to the new room. 3am, the witching hour? Hmmm...
We went back this morning to collect the stuff. The funny thing is that the cross that was drawn on the mirror was gone.
Room that we were in 6115 (New Wing).

Update on 12 June 2016:
The staff at Imperial Hotel was so kind and accommodative. After our room change, we did not encounter anymore weird incidents. This is my first firsthand encounter with paranormal activity and it was certainly hair raising for us. Imperial Hotel is still our first choice during our stay in Miri because of the friendly staff and the location.
If Conjuring 2 proof too much for one to stomach,here's an upcoming science fiction which will be screening in Batam theaters tentatively this coming weekend.

Quote:
INDEPENDENCE DAY:
RESURGENCE

The Storyline :

20 years after the events of the first film, a new wave of alien "reinforcements" arrive at our planet in response to a distress signal sent up by the "first wave" of extraterrestrial visitors. As expected, insanity ensues.

That plot synopsis, while simplified, makes sense. If we had just destroyed a series of ships sent to our planet to explore and possibly take over, then the overlords who commissioned that journey likely would want to find out what happened. Why wasn’t any data sent back from planet Earth? How come none of the ships returned safely from the voyage?

And the trailer :

Seems like there's almost something for everyone this June 2016. Do enjoy what suits you most in Batam.
Enjoy the movie!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-06-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
taurusian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any1 still goes MM massage or Indah2?
Old 21-06-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusian View Post
any1 still goes MM massage or Indah2?
What new over there, pls update with a fr.
Old 21-06-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
historian777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there,

This is historian. I should be there from 24 onwards. If interested, please send me a reply on my email. I would like some company too when going hunting.
Old 21-06-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I have a nice story to tell.
One year ago I had a wonderful girl in Colombia, who works as pole dancer in a club. I went with her in a motel. In Colombia, motels are serious. In this motel, the standard room (large as an apartment) has a pole for dancing, love chair, bid bed, jacuzzi for two, sauna for two. All this for 20 SGD/hour (I cannot remember exactly, but this is more or less the fee). Nothing for such a luxurious setting.
Well, the also have a big suite with jacuzzi for up to 8 people. YES. Imagine. Colombians know how to have fun with their girls.

So now, what is the nice story. This girl, some months after we met, to make me horny tells me that a rich 40yo lady went to the club and asked her to come over with other 3 girls. (she paid a generous tip to each of them, of course)
So, they went all together (the woman + 4 girls) to the motel. She sent me the photo by WhatsApp with 4 naked girls relaxing in the jacuzzi. When I look this photo I feel ants in my stomach...
I found the photos. Why not to share?
I took the two photos at the pole, one of the nights we went to our 5-stars (but cheap) motel (we had some lovestory lasting all two weeks of my stay there).

There is only one detail. I did not remember exactly. The photo is with JUST 3 GIRLS relaxing in the jacuzzi, not 4 as I wrote initially. I hope nobody will complain for this....

Old 21-06-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I found the photos. Why not to share?
I took the two photos at the pole, one of the nights we went to our 5-stars (but cheap) motel (we had some lovestory lasting all two weeks of my stay there).

There is only one detail. I did not remember exactly. The photo is with JUST 3 GIRLS relaxing in the jacuzzi, not 4 as I wrote initially. I hope nobody will complain for this....

So nice....
Old 22-06-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just like almost 2 years ago,i mention about Formosa may be closing down becos the plot of land in its area including Lucky Plaza,Center point were bought over by some developers. I am not the owner of these lands,nor am i the developers. Information i received were from the tenants of Center Point ,Lucky plaza and perhaps some friends. So the ultimate decision lies with developers and the people involved the whole project. And i have no part in its decision.

The latest i heard,they are building the new residence building behind Formosa Hotel,and later merge it with the hotel itself. My guess is,they are likely going to turn Formosa Hotel into something like Formosa Hotel and Residence (i read it from some news).
Hi Nono, it has been a long time never visit Batam. Thank you for opening this new batam thread and provided a lot of useful & up to date information that has benefited many brothers here.

I am curious so I actually called Formosa hotel to find out about the on going construction building behind Formosa. The staff answer and I was told that the building will be an apartment/condomium build to be sold. The owner/developer of the new building is the owner of Formosa hotel who is a Taiwanese. He further commented that the new building will not be link to formosa hotel.

One more thing he mention about the membership is free without any deadline. He also mentioned that Formosa is having its repainting of the façade of the building to give a new look.

Therefore I guess unlikely Formosa hotel will be closed in the near future as the hotel have already spent some money on the repainting as well as upgraded some of its hotel rooms, toilets, VIP massage room,restaurant. Its business is growing and earning good money from kings massage, alisan KTV, hotel rooms and the restaurants and unlikely the boss wants to give up the business.

Lucky plaza has also a large pool of customers with good business but the building seems to look abit rundown and therefore there may be a possibility that it will be taken over.

As for centrepoint, there is a high chance that it will be bought over by new developers since it has been vacant.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1