The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
NewMike1304k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KC or not, does it matter??

Hi guys, its been along time since I last posted. I am just musing over this issue. My mina went to see her ex while I was away on a biz trip and things were never the same again. She has been distant, does not really want to be close to me or near me and deliberatly tries to pretend that I do not exist. But when she needs my help in terms of money or advice, she will again pop up. And once the problem is resolved she disappears again.

KC? Making use of me to get money and moral support? Maybe she and her ex are laughin at the old fool who loves her and gives her.... But to me, does it matter? Wat do I want from her? A kiss, a hug, a cuddle and we did that while things were really hot. Now? Don have also no problem mah... Oledi shiok enuf till now liao... If I want to have sex, I can find a FL or pros and have it done.

She stroked my ego enuf while we were together, we had enough fun while we are together and perhaps one day, if she were to come back, we can also have more fun. When you give someone something, do it because you want to and be prepared to lose what you have given. It is just like a puppy, you love it and treat it well, but there will never be any promises that it will love you faithfully or not run away... So it is the same with humans lah.

So like I said in the title of this thread, so wat if we kenna KC? Time or money lost? Can always earn back. Face? we still have face mah. They will have no face because one day everyone will know what they do. So for all brothers who feel hurt and down, hey... don care lah... it was fun while it lasted, as long as you are in one piece and are still able to fight on, that it the important point.
Old 23-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: KC or not, does it matter??

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMike1304k View Post
So like I said in the title of this thread, so wat if we kenna KC? Time or money lost? Can always earn back. Face? we still have face mah. They will have no face because one day everyone will know what they do. So for all brothers who feel hurt and down, hey... don care lah... it was fun while it lasted, as long as you are in one piece and are still able to fight on, that it the important point.
Bro, I think you missed the target. Remember what does KC stand for? It's KAM CHENG. It's not money, face or time. It's FEELINGS.

Money can earn back, face can get back, time... well... can't turn back but at least can make up for lost time.

Feelings, on the other hand, is dependant on the emotional threshold of each individual. Some come out stronger, some become emotionally scarred, some go cuckoo and some are encased in an urn somewhere in Mt. Vernon.

Anyway, from what you wrote, why not get a new Minah?

Beware clones...
Old 23-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post
Bro, I think you missed the target. Remember what does KC stand for? It's KAM CHENG. It's not money, face or time. It's FEELINGS.

Money can earn back, face can get back, time... well... can't turn back but at least can make up for lost time.

Feelings, on the other hand, is dependant on the emotional threshold of each individual. Some come out stronger, some become emotionally scarred, some go cuckoo and some are encased in an urn somewhere in Mt. Vernon.

Hmmm then perhaps my emotions for her was not deep enough... As for getting a new mina or new target, depends lah.... Sians about all this sorta ups and downs liao lah.
Old 23-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheonging101 View Post

Bro Cheonging101, well said. Which is why some of the bros here are giving advice to drop the girl, probably they have seen enough to fully understand the game well. Some totally avoid this game by shutting out the emotional feelings, and concentrate on just getting new pussies now and then.

Bro NewMike1304, it's not your feelings for her is not deep enough. Probably, your threshold is bigger than some of us.
Old 23-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
............. She has been distant, does not really want to be close to me or near me and deliberatly tries to pretend that I do not exist. But when she needs my help in terms of money or advice, she will again pop up. And once the problem is resolved she disappears again.........................
Sometimes the reasons why they dun put in too much KC effort can be
1. They know it is relative hard to work it against you and do not want to spend too much opportunity cost on you.
2. They think you are easy, no need to spend too much time and you still provide what they want.
3. They have many choices available, their working place provides a large stream of victims.

If this girl really want to KC you, she won't behave like this. You can even say that your relationship with her is actually over. Like bro cheonging say, KC is a hook on your emotions, you give money willingly becos she pump enough of gfe to you. You are buying gfe, and that's what get people hook on becos they need it to maintain their pride and psychological balance.

So either she is no longer or have never KC you (maybe just becos she is lazy), or you are not susceptible to her KC effort. In both cases, the above title doesn't apply to your situation.
Old 24-11-2009, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LCL7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS

Itz good that your threshold for this bullshit is high. Dont need to live in fantasy and think the bottom shelf cup noodles in front of you is some high class dish prepared with rare sauces and rarer herbs.
I dont think its that this woman (she is a whore tio boh?) never KC you or you never kanna KC or KC back lah.
Its just that she is probably lazy have better fish to fry or see your reaction also lazy. So the KC is very mild.
Your mentality already makes you a higher level player already. But some old timers tell me to receive must also give and invest a bit more.
Its really not my cup of tea but think If you want to be better at this kind of nonsense one good approach is to pretend to be KCed while playing the whore back. Maximum ROI mah.
It is good not to invest too much emotions in these r/s of convenience cuz end of day they will come back to haunt you.
But some fools/masters also actually enjoy the 'emotion' bit. They like the fact that it is both real and fake at the same time.

Does it not matter then?
Not true lah.
Some morons kanna KC until want to sacrifice parents, spouses, children, career what you think?
It might be a joke, CCA or hobby to you but there are other cretins who take it way too seriously.

I like the TS example of a puppy cuz I'd rather take a puppy or kitten home any day than a whore.
In life i think its sad but the reverse of what he mentioned is probably true.
If there's any betrayal its usually the people who do it.
Despite all the joy and companionship that our pets give us many cunts out there do not feel anything throwing them out when they grow too big and are no longer of any use.
With whores their attitude towards the idiots they KC is usually a lot worse.
Think bout it you are worth less than a dog to them in the longterm.
So hold on so tight for what?
When you are no longer of any value to them see if they will turn back if you kanna bang by a bus or something.
And there are still some people who want to believe that this kind of fake pseudo-r/s is actually worth something more than the nothing it is.
So dont say this KC thing doesnt matter. When you are on the wrong side of this lie you'll know it isnt a never mind thing.
Old 24-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

Agree with Bro LCL in the sense that we place too much importance in getting something in return for what we give. Be it a whore or a normal girl or whoever, sometimes it is more worth it to adopt and love a puppy or kitty than to spend time and energy loving a woman. I am not woman bashing here hor. But I have a fren who just got his heart broken by a normal SG girl because they were going together for a few years now and she saw her ex and suddenly decided that she wanted to try and get him back... Go figure man.... it can happen to anyone, He is heart broken because he did nothing wrong too. Haizzzzz....

PS I am not a high level player... I am just an old man who is too old for this shit.
Old 24-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
PS I am not a high level player... I am just an old man who is too old for this shit.
Yeah, bro. You sure sound like one. For one thing, high level players don't start threads here, unless it's to mete out advices (testing to see if boss will come here or not). They are the CAUSE of the threads.

However, for me, I rather keep a woman because I find it a little disturbing to be fucking cats and dogs.

Beware clones...
Old 24-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LCL7788 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha

Read between the lines and you'll know that some of these so called high level players are just sad old men too.
Pathetic sods with too much time and money on their hands, wives and children who despise them, career high points behind them, little love ,authenticity or stimulation in their soon to end lives etc etc.
So thatz why they take to the KC bullshit.
While they can.
It is an affirmation of themselves.
And the fact that they are somehow still alive.
Just like how some enjoy spilling the spiel on "advice(S )' here for years.
Its an much needed ego boost based on a false sense of accomplishment.

As long as they still see some amusement and dont go in too deep n keep on hopping from whore to whore .. its their time n $$$ n nobody will give a fuck.
Its just fun n games at the circus.
Nothing more or less.
Thatz why they are 'high level ' mah, tio boh?
Of cuz once in a while even the experienced player really teo hook than its quite funny and sad at the same time also lah.
As with all who tangle with whores they have no one but themselves to blame.

TS you've got the right approach.
With your attitude towards these bitches, you'll just have (to pretend) to give a little bit more and maybe the payout will be considerable. Up to you.
But I applaud your stance anyway.
Stay away from these whores and their KC traps.
There are better ways to pass thru the rest of one's life than to wallow in deception & illusions.
Even if u can afford it.

fake feelings. Imaginary emotions. Fantasy settings.
You can enjoy it while in it but thinking more to it when you are out of it & expecting it to last and be more is just a total waste of time.

There definitely are girls that you can keep and bring home.
Whores are 99.999% of the time not among them.
Although you cant get a cat to give you a rolling gd BJ or have a sexxxtisfying AJ with a dog (unless you are a confirmed pervo), they do give you some genuine companionship and emotional attachment.
Which is more than anyone can say for most of the fake r/s they enjoy with their KCing whores.
Compared to these lying, cheating conniving broads , with a pet you get so much more. And its 100% more honest and genuine too.
If you are looking for something serious to keep stick with a real woman (non-whore). Or if not, get a pet.
Whores are bad substitutes for either.
if you are looking for throw away recyclable garbage, whores are perfect.
May not sound good nor does it mean treating whores badly in any way but the principle is true.
Whores are just for fucking, not loving or even companionship.
People who pretend otherwise , who think their $$$ n cheap gifts can buy them love, a second shot at youth or whatever ...
Well for them and them only this KC nonsense will matter, right ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1