The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
how do u guys filter out scammers..?
No way to filter out.
Some pics that are too pretty, like models you can pass them,
Some pics are repeatedly used in the app, so you know when to pass them,
It’s only when you chat with them, you can aga aga tell if they are real or fake from their chatting style if you been using the app long enough.
So far I find TanTan with the most scammers. Most reliable should be CMB but if you want flings, better skip this. Lol

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 13-04-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
No way to filter out.
Some pics that are too pretty, like models you can pass them,
Some pics are repeatedly used in the app, so you know when to pass them,
It’s only when you chat with them, you can aga aga tell if they are real or fake from their chatting style if you been using the app long enough.
So far I find TanTan with the most scammers. Most reliable should be CMB but if you want flings, better skip this. Lol

First most fundamental step: writing style is usually a big give away.

Next fundamental step if not sure: run a reverse search on the foto.

Takes 3 minutes, most of the time very sure confirmation
Old 13-04-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
This is my ground rule:

1. If the photos are not masked off, be extra cautious. Since legit gals would prefer to keep their face confidential

2. Do not share your mobile number via Whatsapp on first communication

3. Never transfer money via paylah etc when a meetup suddenly got postponed due to one reason or another. The gal will give all sort of excuse and need "urgent" money for school or whatever. Stand your ground and never transfer money. Always COD.

Good luck.
Anybody who needs to be coached on points 2 & 3 should never be allowed out ever. LOL
Just a point on 1.

As it now seems, TT requires a ^natural^ foto to complete registration, whether m/f, and the AI embedded tool they use rejects disguised pics as it detects them.

So u need real pic OR ' borrowed'

Some sites...friendfinder, tinder, are migrating to a real time selfie, without which regi cannot complete
Old 14-04-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the update on the new facial requirement from Tinder and Friendfinder.

Last week I have off boarded all the dating apps, gone cold turkey

One way the facial requirement can be circumvented is the gal uses another person's photo.

Even today, some gals are doing this. What's that term? Catfish?

I think I will go back into the game once I finalized what to do in the next few months. Stay in SG or move out for good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Anybody who needs to be coached on points 2 & 3 should never be allowed out ever. LOL
Just a point on 1.

As it now seems, TT requires a ^natural^ foto to complete registration, whether m/f, and the AI embedded tool they use rejects disguised pics as it detects them.

Some sites...friendfinder, tinder, are migrating to a real time selfie, without which regi cannot complete
Old 14-04-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a point on 1.

wow does this mean girls cant use their touched up pics anymore?
Old 14-04-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
hahab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
how do u guys filter out scammers..?
common sense la, ask you for money, some very effort create fake IG profile picture kope from other girl then act as malaysia girl knn, ask for meet up then chat more will mia. waste of time
Old 14-04-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CISG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ya i encounter this also, wish to know also.

Quote:
I have a question for bros here.
This often happens in TANTAN.
The other party (I’m not even sure if it’s a girl) would often make small talk first asking you where you from, your occupation, what you looking for in this app, and then they would ask you for your WHATSAPP (rarer ones ask for IG and Wechat).
If they are real scammers what can they do if they have your WHATSAPP (or even IG or WC)? What is their motive? Is there any way they can hack into your phone and steal data like passwords or sorts?
Hope bros with the expertise can enlighten.
Thanks 🙏🏼
Old 14-04-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First most fundamental step: writing style is usually a big give away.

Next fundamental step if not sure: run a reverse search on the foto.

Takes 3 minutes, most of the time very sure confirmation
What do you mean ‘reverse search on the foto’?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-04-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
hjlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just a point on 1.

Eventhough with verified photo, also i match someone sounds like scammer
Old 15-04-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
AgentNumber2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So far I find TanTan with the most scammers
True, notice that myself as well
Old 15-04-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

See quite a few ladies bio stating very strictly no ons, fwb.. etc.. wondering if anyone got lucky with these? I generally dont talk to these
Old 15-04-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The thrill of the chase is, if you could convince this gals to do otherwise. Everyone has a price, just throw a magic number and some gals may give a positive response....

Quote:
See quite a few ladies bio stating very strictly no ons, fwb.. etc.. wondering if anyone got lucky with these? I generally dont talk to these
Old 15-04-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I generally dont talk to these
Why if i may ask bro?
Old 24-04-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
toopidity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, not sure if anyone got a match from this CMB girl name “joy”. “Works in an MNC as a planning executive, age 27-28 this year”. Her photos are all taken in europe places like Greece, Paris and also Japan.

Wasted my time talking to her for 1 week plus abit since matching.

We met up once at a cafe to get to know each other, she did alot of talking about how she spent thousands of euros at Paris buying branded stuffs, eating omakase at Japan etc.

Tried getting her number but got rejected with no replies of it, got her telegram instead. After we chatted on tele and finally arranged to meet up. Real life face is rather okay, with make up to cover her pimple scars. Looks 90% like her pics in CMB. So I thought it was quite a safe one.

We chatted for like 2 hours at the cafe then we left. After a few hours, her telegram status suddenly changed to “last seen a long time ago”. I felt not right and msged her again on cmb, she replied my first message then removed our conversation.

Really wasted my time on this girl and i hope no bros over here kena her match to waste time.

No financial losses cos we just chatted over coffee, but really is waste of time and i already suspected she tell lies since day 1 liao. She never reveal her personal info at all like where she live etc.

So bros who got this “joy” girl as your CMB match just be careful ah. She will waste your time and tell lies all the way.
Old 24-04-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Where to find like minded married women? For relationship and sex?

Seems like still many 剩女 on Tinder, OKC etc. Some quite pretty, some cannot.

Quite a few single mums too. They fall for bad boys, so hard to sympathize them.

Common thing is, they all don't seem to be looking for hook ups.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1