The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2020, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
true but thats why the rich get richer the poor get poorer and there are winners and losers in life. one my pet hates is when lefty liberals insist everyone is equal and should tax the rich to give benefits to the not so rich or the classic sharing is caring. Even in the vietnam cheong scene there are guys who claim to spend/waste their time cultivating rau but when you post pretty and cheap hang they expect you to share intel with them. they cant understand how a man spends his time determines the rewards he gains in life.
To use the 100m sprint analogy, 1st places goes to the guy with the right genetics and who trains hard every day. 2nd place goes to the guy who wakes up at 6am to train every day. 3rd place goes to the guy who was lucky to be born with the right genetics. Coming dead last is the guy without right genetics and who spends his time playing games, drinking cola and eating burgers. But due to all his buddies and looker-on telling him better luck next time, no right or wrong, different folks different strokes etc etc, because now its a crime to tell others they are wrong, or that their stroke is bad. Now everyone wants to virtue signal now liberal and how everyone deserves a medal. So instead of the "loser" learning he has no place and is wasting his life competing in the 100m sprint, he keeps on trying rather than figuring out which event he is more suited for. He keeps trying and failing, then becomes hateful claiming the system is corrupt, and that 1,2 and 3 are using steroids etc etc. Naturally all the other losers out there who is also failing in there respective events chime in and call for reform, for investigations for breakdown of the system.
But true everybody is a unique individual in their own rights

Okay you just made me killed off a few brain cells this morning reading your post

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-11-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
@TonyCheong2, this threaded reply does not have a flag. U reply again, i will up your points. As based on objective point of view.
Was just joking with Anh snipeshot08 as usual.

Cheers!
Old 12-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
this thread very popular 1 day 2k views , i struggle to fuck 7days a week must be old age, sometimes i try as i wake with morning woo, but after bbbj and put on condom, the boy loses interest huhuhu
Power ah! You fuck 7 days a week....
If i would to do that, I think within a few weeks I will be 6 feet under liao
Old 12-11-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
No i said i STRUGGLE, mean i cant, i need to get rest day, last time i fuck daily was in my late 20's. Some days I dont even get morning wood. A few times even though i fucked yesterday, if i wake up with morning wood i try to fuck even though supposed to be rest day, but 9/10 times i cant cum and lose erection after few thrusts. That's why i think it crazy when guys talk about unlimited shots or 2 shot 1 hr sessions hahah, and the guys talking like this are in their 40's.
Like this girl i failed cant cum, i wanna try cuz pics look good and pussy nice but when meet face reddish like she have rash when drunk also look older hahah 300k no big loss, pussy nice tight but still cant cum as not sufficiently pretty for me
Wow, in their 40s and still so sexually active.
I think they are on pills ba, don't think is normal.

2 shoots 1 hr is early 20s thing... Hai 回不去了
Old 13-11-2020, 02:24 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Cheap or expensive, worth it if can go raw.

Quote:
tummy new girl just 18yrs 1.3m so not my usual cheapy so im just considering haha

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 13-11-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tummy new girl just 18yrs 1.3m so not my usual cheapy so im just considering haha

A quick glance for a moment there I thought it meant 1.3m height then realised its not.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 13-11-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

1.3m height would feel like you're a pedo

Though 1.3m for that pink abalone would still be worth it I guess
Old 14-11-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster (eP)

doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

3rd pic doesn't look like small breast.
Very lovely pussy though, really looks young and fresh
Old 16-11-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
3rd pic doesn't look like small breast.
Very lovely pussy though, really looks young and fresh

The wonders of PUB (not Public Utilities Board hor)

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 16-11-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Lovely view. Got a nice thigh gap as well
Old 17-11-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
PUB = Pop Up Blocker?
Anyway today is my off day, here is a 23yr old 600k girl. From my experience girls who are 600k vs 400k etc are girls who are generally taller and/or have natural/enhanced boobs. There are probably 5-6 girls who is now 600k that i fucked when they were 400k but then got boobs done.

Push Up Bra

Anyway seems your off days are the direct opposite of mine, I am working 5 days & off 2 days but you seemed to be work 2 days & off 5 days, or even off on any days you fancy since u are your own boss

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-11-2020, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
i tried to fuck every tasty girl i come across before, it was impossible and it was feeling like work, as I was getting really tired and the 2ic couldn't perform. I was getting stressed due to my FOMO, girls would stop working before i got to fuck them and 5 more would appear. My off day to to let the 2ic recharge.

Oh that was what u meant by "off" days so if ever your "company" needs to employ more "staff" to do such tedious work please let me know.....

Thats normal as even if we get to eat birds nest/shark fins/abalones or any exotic dishes everyday we will definitely get bored of it someday & wont be able to get our taste buds to be able to appreciate it properly

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i tried to fuck every tasty girl i come across before, it was impossible and it was feeling like work, as I was getting really tired and the 2ic couldn't perform. I was getting stressed due to my FOMO, girls would stop working before i got to fuck them and 5 more would appear. My off day to to let the 2ic recharge.
Should take some mutivitamins and zinc to replenish your minerals loss during the happy sessions.

The pictures you posted made me drooling, will look into long stay in HCM after the COVID 19.

Cheers
Old 20-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
i have noticed each day this thread gets over 2k views but where are all the contributors i remember in the other thread there were alot of big cannons who claimed the lived there or were local experts, one even claimed they named a bridge after him

Named a bridge after him????? wow

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-11-2020, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
here is masked face pic of 700k girl from above, just wanted to highlight differences from my experiences from say a GEM found in the 200k-300k range and a 700k girl. The more expensive generally have bigger boobs, is quite pretty, fair skin. But for my money i rather try 3x300k girl hoping to find a gem, than try a 700k and if she is a dud, i would feel much more miserable, than wasting 300k. Also I have yet to find a 700k girl worth 3x the value of my 200k gems

That is why i count myself lucky I do not have any fetish for big boobs or tall models type as they seems to always command a higher premium in many cuntries

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1