The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 21-04-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

Horrible to hear that, for someone who relies on a schedule to catch a flight.
Up to now, as far as I know Prima/Horizon never failed.
So don't play play..n
Don't expect chun chun..
Give more margin...

Bter stick to your.. horizon + aerobus plan.
Old 21-04-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
[QUOTE=superman 2006;[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
looks like need to walk 2km to Diamond City mall that side
Gfather scaring the superman. .
1 km only lah.....
Ibaloi walk abt 200m towards 89..
See a Tua long kang..
Cross the road...
Follow the big drain for abt 800m...
U'll hit DCM...
Here you are.. in Utama area..
Bunga, Hawaii just around...
Also spoil for choices of MPs

Enjoy superman2006
Old 21-04-2016, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
:
..Prima/Horizon never failed.
Horizon is considered as a premium service provider. You pay more la..

I pay only less that why Sindo did that to me last year...
Luckily I no rushing...
If not I will stomp them.
Old 21-04-2016, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
...One other thing i learned in Batam,if you dont bargain,i pay XXX price for a HJ,then girl tells me no roaming and if want to roam,you need to pay extra XX price...then when i roam top and want to roam bottom,they (the girls) will tell me bottom roaming will need to pay XXX amount. Ok,i agreed. Then if i happen tok have other Fetish,she will again quote XXXX price. When i dont bargain and agreed with the massage girl's 1st quote of XXX price in the beginning,i will ultimately likely to end up paying XXXXXXXXXX price at the end of the session....
Like your XXXXX n kacang ijau
illustrations.
Old 21-04-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
Metalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Hallo Kitty massage is the massage place where i killed the most number of mosquitoes in Batam's massage shop,hehehe...

Mind if i can check with you,is the per hour massage price still the same? I havent been there since around mid 2015.

Thank you.
Yes, the price is still the same According to your price list but during my first time there, the counter show me 2 kinds of separate list - "daytime massage list" and "afternoon massage list" - same menu but different price (if u go during the morning it's cheaper). My 2nd time when I go, the counter show me the "daytime list"... I ask them abt the morning list,then they take it out to show me..... Grr trying to earn extra eh
Old 21-04-2016, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Gfather scaring the superman. .
1 km only lah.....
( Click to show/hide )
Ibaloi walk abt 200m towards 89..
See a Tua long kang..
Cross the road...
Follow the big drain for abt 800m...
U'll hit DCM...
Here you are.. in Utama area..
Bunga, Hawaii just around...

Also spoil for choices of MPs

Enjoy superman2006
aiyo.... roughly estimate mah, not all knows the "right" way to walk
google map also just give a guide only

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 21-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another way is cut through happy garden estate (behind top 100 peniun ) and you will see DC mall on your right.
Old 21-04-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
Don't worry he going with me in May 3rd time , can help him get a young milf .i think a milf abit older than him can take care of him and initiate first. Also help to break the ice in room not to feel uneasy.
He with you,can sure "fang xin",becos base on reading your trail in Batam,i know it wont be easy to chop you. Let him pick his own girl and not suggest any girls to him.Your "meat" may be his poison (or vice versa). Whenever i bring newbie bros to anywhere (massage or booking joint),i avoid giving suggestion for them to take ANY girls that my other friends or myself has taken previously before where service was rendered as above average or even fantastic.

Everyone has different characteristic and every girl is different to different customers in Batam. This point stated will be further emphasize on my upcoming 27th trip summary soon,hehehe...which i am now in the midst of writing. Long story...hehehe...

He will need to seek out his own balance between good service girl versus good looking girl when in Batam.To find his best and worst,to see if Batam is a suitable cheonging place. The theory is almost the same like,not everyone will like discotheque,not everyone will like booking joint,not everyone will like massage places,not everyone likes to hunt,goes to pub etc etc.

Quote:
i suggest those first timer in batam choose a milf or around your age will be much more easy to communicate maybe u can chat about your common interest or hobby. Too young syt has sickness (emotional untouchable porcupine), u don't know when their sharp needles are out to hurt u or roll themselves in bed.
I often suggest to try semi MILF or semi SYT tho. Those can be above 26,below 35,hehehe...or simply grab those better looking MILF (above 35,hehehe..). When one gets those 18 year old to 23 year old,he is also getting girls that has no lack of willing customers,wilful,playful during non-bonking time,dont like to give bj (honestly,those who gives didnt really like doing it either),immature,love shopping,requiring lots of TLC,dont really treat customer like they were one etc etc...hehehe...can he handle it all?

Quote:
hope he can get a kungfu panda a lot stun and huggable most important girls with kind heart and a humble attitude .
Flip a coin if there's a need to. Let heaven decide if one cannot make up mind. Works pretty well for me becos i know in Batam,i have only one dick and there are so many girls i wanted to bonk. Being greedy usually dont end very well for me,hehehe...i hope he gets Chun Li instead of Kungfu Panda tho,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
soon I will go batam again, go explore more!
now I sick of the china girl in SG le, just go batam one mth one time enough le ! hahaah
PRCs still pretty alright in Sillypore,bro. Its just that they will cost like S$50/hr massage and around S$100 for a pop (fj). Total will cost about S$150+ (not counting in taxi fare). I still visit them once/twice a week in Sillypore tho,i mean as in those really good ones i collected.

I am usually in Batam at least once a month for 3D2N,max is twice a month,hehehe...just taking it like a low key ICT (in-camp-training)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
I mainly followed yr course of words & they were not untrue.
Share with you a little secret in advance,i recently got a 1.5 hour massage with HJ (and with every clothes and all under garment off plus full roaming) by a 25 year old slim-enough girl at 300k and i was surprise that i can even get a free hair wash plus face wash too,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Batam Entertainment areas are not too far away from each other lah. Still if you travel from one area to another ( other than Nagoya/Jodoh), it can be abit of distance.

It can be quite an entertainment to walk about, take a look n relax at the "lifestyle of singapore" in the 70s/early 80s....

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I often suggest to try semi MILF or semi SYT tho. Those can be above 26,below 35,hehehe...or simply grab those better looking MILF (above 35,hehehe..). When one gets those 18 year old to 23 year old,he is also getting girls that has no lack of willing customers,wilful,playful during non-bonking time,dont like to give bj (honestly,those who gives didnt really like doing it either),immature,love shopping,requiring lots of TLC,dont really treat customer like they were one etc etc...hehehe...can he handle it all?

Share with you a little secret in advance,i recently got a 1.5 hour massage with HJ (and with every clothes and all under garment off plus full roaming) by a 25 year old slim-enough girl at 300k and i was surprise that i even get a free hair wash plus face wash too,hehehe...
I agree with u. MILF usually give better service, n enjoy sex better.

25 year old. 1.5 Hours? that cost about 100K

HJ? 200k can be considered normal rate. If you are local, nego. for SYT. Sometimes, they dont even get a customer at all in a day. Times are bad, they will take the offer that comes by. Smart girl.

Old 21-04-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ilurb3u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going to batam end of this month with my wife. We decide to go for massage with special service (like fingering and hj) for both of us but she not comfortable with male therapist so only female. Can any one suggest a massage point got this type of service?confused:
Old 21-04-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurb3u View Post
I'm going to batam end of this month with my wife. We decide to go for massage with special service (like fingering and hj) for both of us but she not comfortable with male therapist so only female. Can any one suggest a massage point got this type of service?
Friend, I never heard of many joints offering massage n sex for woman n man together in Batam. Services for gays, there is. Maroon Massage.

Not any massage parlour that I know of service woman. Alternatively, you can get someone to your rooms for massage and discuss with them, the massage ladies. Both of u can have it in your own rooms.

Most massage Palours does provide room services, call ups. Extra charges applies

Old 21-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Not all cases are bad lah. Depend on how u control the money. End of the day, all of us dies, and we wish to be where we are happy, before we go.
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpo...postcount=1262

I agree with the part i bold-ed on your quote very much. So far,i have envied Samat,the security guard. Even the cleaner, tho he passes on at a much earlier age ,he didnt have it all bad either. I have bros whom i brought to Batam during my earlier newbie group trip marrying an Indo girl there too and they were now doing pretty well in Sillypore together today. May they live happily ever after.

In fact,my parents having business venture and working in China,Vietnam,Cambodia,Myanmar and Malaysia in their prime time once told me that Indo girls were a better choice for a lifetime partner. Obviously,i dont believe everything they says,hehehe...then again,there must be some truth to it,arent it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
it's always the tall thin chinese guy with specs at goldbird, sometimes friendly but sometimes can be sarcastic when i beo the girls long time but in the end never take
If you take a long time to choose girl,that "tall thin guy" will start all his sarcastic remarks...hehe... But Gold Bird itself has a very strong pool of regular customers and girls that were known to have good service after they finishes their contract mostly ran over to either Happy 8 or Bunga hence i see Bunga took in at least 30% girls who were previously from Gold Bird and there's 15% from Happy8 who were ex Gold Bird girls.

Girls who are still looking to stay in Gold Bird needs the money becos this joint has an almost 100% book out rate,highest in Batam booking joint.

Happy 8 has a very high competition among 80 over girls,competing against each other. Total book out rate is as low as 50% (if not lower) on average days. Of course,no one sees that much of girls unless you walk into their salon (there is a hair dresser guy that do up the girl's hair),their eating places (not the eatery besides Happy8 but the one deep right inside the joint) and resting area (its like a report sick area).

Bunga? This is the most expensive booking joint in Batam. 30% of their girls were from Gold Bird but priced much higher when they were in Gold Bird. Those previous 600k girl in Gold bird,Bunga will cost 1 million rupiah. Book out rate even lower than Happy 8 unless its a public holiday or weekends.

If one dont bargain in Happy 8 or Bunga,he's prepared to prepare pay higher. In my April trip on one of the weekend,i see almost 10 Bangladeshi/Indian men queuing inside Happy 8 (around 10am) for the joint's girls to come down so they can choose,hehehe...some Happy 8 girls like their 3 to 5 men share one girl deal. (good money for them)

Quote:
when i first cheong batam, it was still called Sedona Country, the lower tier girls there were only ard 300k for LT iirc but back then exchange rates only ard 6k rupiah or less for S$1.
Wow!! Thats like more than 10 year ago??

Quote:
still remember the time i went Goldbird after a few years hiatus from batam, kena suan sibeh gaolat by this chinese guy, when i asked for 300k cewek... haha... didn't check sbf beforehand then, cos the old thread was too long n there wasn't anybody like bro nono1973 to help organise info so neatly as the current thread.
Sorry bro,i wont dare to take credit for most information shared here (even on the old thread). But i must say the previous old thread has an enormous amount of information. I am just collecting whats useful to me till today,keep a tab on it and turning this thread more like an information vault cum diary so that i can refer to information i collected whenever i visit or about to visit Batam.

Other bros find my collection vault of Batam information useful,feel free to use it. And as for the old thread,till this very min of my post here,i am still learning from there and trying to extract all the good information from there to here by the senior bros who once shared unconditionally.

There's an old saying,the previous generation sow the seeds,this current generation reaps the harvest. I hope to plant seeds for the next generation to reap yet another harvest too. And people here today has become more willing to share their Batam experience in a more positively way,isnt it? No lack of info in this case then,hehehe...i collect them and merged it and those who shares info gets info back in return when the info they shared grew "richer".

In the past,as i have read in the old thread. Newbie/s tends to have to pay higher price becos "nobody teaches them" and was often "marked" for spoiling the market. Today? Hehehehe...most who pays higher than market price were mostly the...hmm...i shall leave this part for your further reading and observation.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-04-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 18
wish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to behold

Going batam for first time. Other than nagoya area, which place also suitable for chiongiong, massage and overnight booking etc.
Old 21-04-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Batam Entertainment areas are not too far
( Click to show/hide )
away from each other lah. Still if you travel from one area to another ( other than Nagoya/Jodoh), it can be abit of distance.

It can be quite an entertainment to walk about, take a look n relax at the
"lifestyle of singapore" in the 70s/early 80s....
agree. thats why i (alone during day time lah) walk from lovinna inn -nagoya to harbourbay then back to lovinna inn. along the way take pic of the road and surrounding...... spend one day walking around......

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1