The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!
CHERI - sweet and juicy, come taste it

Name : CHERI
Height : 1.6m
Stats : 34C'24'35
Damage : $150/90/2 (Supporters rebate $130/90/2)

CHERI
CHERI

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 30-05-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster

Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!
Re: CHERI - sweet and juicy, come taste it

Now waiting for FRs...

Old 30-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Amigo_Gonzalez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan View Post
Now waiting for FRs...
I also waiting for FR. Must be selective. Too many choices. Must distinguish the good and bad. Real or pretender. Money hard to come by.
Old 30-05-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

And when will thr FRs flow...

Old 30-05-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 23
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Waiting for FRs....Nice bra n panties set btw
Old 30-05-2008, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
heavenlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look swee swee
hope to see FRs soon
Old 30-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 17
Flavoured deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlavoured deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bonnie,

does she look as good irl as in the photos? the last girl i tried tiara, her figure differed from the photos by quite abit
Old 30-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Nani@ManUtd is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros,

Pls do not zap me for posting this. I received a pm from bro 1acoruna69 asking me to post in here. As you know, he brought up the issue on how Koey cheats and trick her customers both of which have also been verified and admited by threadstarter holymonk.

Besides, bringing up this issues for bros attention, he has also bring up to bros attention about how cruel and untethical okt true_enjoyment is. As you know since this is a paid forum where the okt pays money to the moderator to look after his interest, true_enjoyment always asked it to be deleted for fear of his cruel action being exposed especially on why his own girl like Angel has to to quit. In addition, to shut bro 1acoruna69's mouth, his account has been deactivated. I believe mine will be soon. So, please keep this info alive and spread to as many bros as possible.

I attached here the report that he found for bros to read. Bros can create other account and copy this info into their new account and post it for the benefit of other bros. Bros can also spread this bad news about true_enjoyment thru pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankeistine_
Hello all samsters,

This is the 5th time I am posting this.

It was deleted because true_enjoyment does not want you all to know the truth about him. So he asked the moderator to delete them.

If some of you remembered and manage to read some of the 5 pages (before it was deleted), I mentioned that, amongst other things, true_enjoyment did the following:-

a) his commision is the hightest among all the okt's here. So the notion of his girls are premium quality is not accurate. If anything, you paid a high price because his commision are high. He charge according percentage instead of topping up a lump-sum of $30-$50 (which is the usual amount other okts did). If his girls wants $600, he wants $300. So, he market her as $900. So he got half as much (or 50%) as what the girls are getting.. So, if you pay the girl $900 after fucking, he gets $300 out of the $900. From this perspective, it is 30%

b) but this is only the beginning, some of his trusted clients/buddy offered him big money to fuck her girls raw. When this happened, he will persuade, pesture and pressurize the girl to do raw. If the girls are willing to do for more money after his persuasion, he will also increase his commission according to the ratio above. (His answer is that his clients can support that he did not do it. But the realitly is that most of his clients do not know about it. He won't do it for the majority of them, he only do it for a very selected few). He is a hypocrite, he encourage raw but put up a false front in this forum that he is against it. We gotta stop this monster !!

c) the sickening this about him is that he will find all sorts of ways just to fuck his girls (whether free or paid). When the girls do some minor mistakes, he will blow it out of proportion and insist that the girl has offended him. To settle the dispute, he insist that the only way to resolve it and for the girl to make up to him is for the girl to let him fuck her. (such a cunning bastard)

d) he advertised in The New Paper on the pretext of looking for a model but in actual fact he is looking for a FL. After the interview, he sized up the situation of the girl and see which one he can take advantage of and persuade to do FL.

e) the consequences of his raw promotion resulted in one of his girls got pregnant recently. Of course a useless man like him show no concern to the well being of the girl. His reason is that no one can be sure of who made her pregnant as so many raw dick had penetrated her, it could be his client who did raw, it could also be his own bf that do raw.

f) I have reported him to the AV and urge all samsters to be brave so that we can put this terrorist and angel in disguise inside the jail

g) I have asked him to answer the following 3 questions with just a "Yes" or "No" but he evade the questions by boasting that he has a large clientele and try to deflect attention by entering another debate that I am using a clone nick. This is a serious allegation but he has no balls to answer and when he began to lose the debate and more of his bad doings are exposed by me, instead he asked the thread to be removed. In the thread of course there are those who beleive him and those who believe in me. But why removed the thread. He is scared of the freedom of information. So, I repeat the 3 questions directed to true_enjoyment here (Just answer "Yes" or "No"):

i) did you advertise in The New Paper looking for a model when instead your intention is to look for a FL ? (you cunning bastard)

ii) did you persuade or offer more money to any of your girl to do raw ? (you hypocite promoter of raw)

iii) did you ever try to resolve a dispute with your girl by suggesting that the way to resolve it is to let you fuck her ? (you useless wimp)

This true_enjoyment like to act tough and boast of a big clientele without realizing that he has betray the trust of his big clientale by promoting raw. Yougs, you have been taken for a ride.

He may act tough but in actual fact he is a wimp, he eats soft rice and need girls to feed his stomach. Worst still, he bullied the girls that feed his stomach. Such a man will suffer a bad retribution and will not have good death, he will have long long suffering in death bed before he kicks the bucket.

Let's be brave and send him to jail and report him to:

Anti Vice Enforcement Unit
391 New Bridge Road, Block C
Police Cantonment Complex
Singapore 088762

Tel: 6435 8280 or 6435 7631

Fax: 6220 7019

As I have reported him to AV, just be careful when you patronize his girl as I have pass to the AV all the information about him. His girl could be an undercover. When you sms, you could be sms with an undercover.

You have been warned

Isn't it wonderful that I know all about him but he doesn't have a clue who I am ?

Thank You
Old 30-05-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavoured View Post
bonnie,

does she look as good irl as in the photos? the last girl i tried tiara, her figure differed from the photos by quite abit
Yes sir! Sorry about tiara

Old 31-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Samster

Name : CHERI
Height : 1.6m
Stats : 34C'24'35
Damage : $150/90/2 (Supporters rebate $130/90/2)

Supporters enjoy the rebate while it last!!!

Old 31-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Samster

Thanks for the supports, bros. Limited slot left. Fast hand fast legs!!!

Old 01-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -209 / Power: 0
ebonker ebonker ebonker

It has been fantastic with Bonnie's gals from Jappy, Maison, Kat all no disappointment and Cheri is no exception.

Just a short FR

Looks: 9.5/10 (if u think she is pretty in the pics, she is prettier in person)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (natural, round full soft C cups with small sensitive nipples)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (gentle and arousing)
FJ: 9/10 (very tight even when she was almost dripping wet!, I could feel the grabbing and clasping of her love hole when i was entering her.)

Summary: FJ is damm wet (made her cum), tight, fantastic real AV moanings of arggh arh ah....ah....... when painting her, i spread her labia and see a layer of transparent pussy juice between the 2 flaps, yes that wet when aroused...lick her well and she will award u with heavenly nectar. Oh yeah, how to forget she can speak Japanese too! When I showed her my finger how wet she was; u know like Jpn AV, dab the juices and then make a thread btwn the thumb and index finger...hehehe, she said 'sukebe' meaning tiko peh aha..not to mention she also said kimochiii, iku, arggh ah ahh.....arg...ahh....'

Thus I came in no time twice!

Dunno how to describe so much in words..she is just good. Can easily command a higher price.

She is a student and I dun think she is in this line, pls treat her well and gently. She deserves to be pampered. Downside is I think she gets tired rather easily..esp her legs not used to be spread so wide open.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
wasabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: CHERI - sweet and juicy, come taste it

Cheri, 30 May 2008, Friday.

Was about to go for YaYa when Cheri pops up in group. It wasn’t an easy choice, but I went with Cheri and sure am glad I did.

In-Short
Fun to be with and no ice-breaking required; there’s really no need to. This gal puts you right at ease from start to finish. A little lack in height, she made it up with her good look and shapely body. Treat her nice and she’ll treat you likewise. ¤ Highly Recommended ¤

Looks: 8/10
She’s pretty close to the posted pics, slightly more tan (usual) and wears light make-up only. Very good looking and comes with a sense of demure.

Figure: 8/10
Petite with all the right curves. Smooth throughout with a small scar on her right hip due to an accident. It’s gonna take hell lots more scars for you to resist her even a little.

Boobs: 9/10
Soft and natural C-cup with small nips. Can’t get my eyes and hands off them. Simply irresistible.

BBBJ: 7/10
She takes it wet and slow. Just that I’m not really a BJ/BBBJ kinda person.

Catbath: 6.5
The usual top down. Again, I’m not a fan in this department.

FJ: 8.5/10
She’s tight, and doesn’t use KY (though she’s got a tube sitting on the table). And it’s not a push-button moan machine that starts immediately when penetrated. The moaning comes slow, with her breath deepens with every thrusts. Definitely genuine and stimulating. Had various positions and she got pretty wet as we move along. The feel and sensation is simply amazing! One of the best I’ve ever had so far!

Attitude: 9/10
No complains here. A cheerful gal with a wonderful smile, Excellent services with drink, towel, and everything else. She’ll make sure you’re well taken care of in-between sessions before cleaning herself.

GFE: 9/10
She’s definitely among the top-5 for me here. We clicked pretty well and certainly enjoy every bit of each other. Need to put multiple post-it notes on myself to remind of the KC trap.

RTF: In planning already!

Others: A nice gesture of Bonniesan to follow-up with sms for feedback/comments.

Another satisfying session with a gem from Bonniesan..many thanks!

Last edited by wasabee; 01-06-2008 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
prataman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Cheri

Lunch break. Too rush. So in point form. Paiseh.

LOOKS : 8.5/10 (Sweet and lovely looking. Tann abit)

BODY : 8/10 (I love such body. Curvy and sexy )

BOOBS : 8/10 (Soft and natural. Nice to hold and kiss)

FRENCHING : 8/10 (She knows how to kiss. Wet and warm. Best)

FINGERING : 8/10 (Allow. Fast to be aroused and wet easy)

CATBATH : 8/10 (Hardworking)

BBBJ : 9/10 (Superb suction. Deepthroat FOC. Loves the looks while she is at it. Steammy.)

FJ : 8.5/10 (Very accomodating, Allow position and tight pussy)

GFE : 8.5/10 (Till now still miss her. Very strong GF feeling)

RTF : Definitely YES! Good thing must enjoy more. Once gone might not be back. Nandri Bonnie.
Old 02-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the FRs from moscowman, ebonker, wasabee, prataman.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1