The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute
Public Exhibitionist :)

For the start, this are some of the public teaser. There are more daring ones [including totally in the buff outdoors] to follow if the response is good. Hope you all enjoy her daring acts.

Both pics taken at Mt Faber Pk.

1]The sign board says it all. It's at a cross road and it's not easy to take at this location as there are always cars coming up or people walking around.

2]Intentionally taken while looking at the couple in the foreground hugging and kissing. Yes, they saw us taking this photo.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:06 PM
Samster (eP)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of
Re: Public Exhibitionist :)

Bring it on brudder!! You have got one fan, ME, for now!! I am sure the response will be good, so go ahead and start to post all that you have! No need teaser! She looks yummy!!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

For the start, this are some of the public teaser. There are more daring ones [including totally in the buff outdoors] to follow if the response is good. Hope you all enjoy her daring acts.

All photos taken at East Coast Pk

1]Taken at area B with her exposed boobs

2]How about cycling bottomless in g-strings Notice there's a jogger right in front. There is actually another jogger behind us [not in pic] watching from a distance admiring her ass

3]Cycling from the front, wearing her transparent panty. You can actually see her pussy hair.

4]Wanna join me jogging in my panty? Oops, there's a cyclist behind, hehe
Old 12-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very daring pics brudder!!!! Check your pm!!
Old 13-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god again wat daring shoots.....simply ravishing....more pls...just like brother master said....i also become ur overnite fan lah....hehehe
Old 13-04-2009, 06:19 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6925 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

There are a lot more fans enjoying in silent.
Old 13-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Excellent pics... maybe we can organise another double shot event??
Old 14-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Samster

Thank you to all your great comments and also to those bros who had upped me, appreciated. Will put up more when time permits and have to sort it up as my disk crash and lost a lot of it.
Cheers
Old 15-04-2009, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aarzbi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff, please post more !
Old 15-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 22
activez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud ofactivez has much to be proud of

Gd n daring pics u hav...More,pls...
Old 16-04-2009, 04:54 AM
Samster

A popular place, easily recognized by the rocks. Watching the ships passed by, it's a wonderful top-free feeling with the breeze blowing towards my pointed nips

Last edited by Shakyywayy; 16-04-2009 at 05:08 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 18-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

power bro.....she is so daring....wonder anybody saw her posing at east coast.....just up u bro....
Old 18-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenkey View Post
power bro.....she is so daring....wonder anybody saw her posing at east coast.....just up u bro....
Mostly couples on that evening, with some may watch from a distance but never come nearby.

Thanks again to all who had upped me, appreciated. Feel free to drop your comments as she may feel lonely in this quiet virtual world More will come soon, cheers
Old 23-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Samster

A popular night hotspot!!! Most will know where...

1] Direct view. If u think the place empty, u are so wrong. Click on next pic to find out.

2] On the left side of 1st pic, they sit around drinking..

3] On the right side of 1st pic, party crowd
Old 23-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah, so daring.. too bad those panties were not crotchless types... hehehehe..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1