The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 2 PRC whores fighting for customers in 4 floors of whores-Orchard Towers

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

these 2 fucking "masseuses" are so old, one of them is 43, like an aunty. Why would customers go to them? better to go to Ipanema one floor down and look for SYT. Next time they want to have catfight, they should advertise it first and get some paying customers at least. Maybe wear bikinis, out some oil on their bodies, people will pay to see that. they will probably earn more.

2 masseuses at Orchard Towers fight over customers; 1 arrested -

SINGAPORE - A longstanding feud over customers between two masseuses at Orchard Towers escalated into a full blown altercation, leading to an arrest.

According to the Chinese evening daily Shin Min, the accident occurred at 4pm on Thursday. The two masseuses, located on the same floor in Orchard Towers, had an acrimonious relationship due to the intense competition. The feud later deteriorated into a fight.

At the time of the incident, Miss Xu, 43, and her rival, 36, were at their shopfronts trying to attract customers.

The 36-year-old masseuse was later irked by Miss Xu's behaviour, and subsequently rushed over to the latter's shop, shoved her to the floor, and started beating the victim with her three-inch heels. Miss Xu was later bleeding from the head.

Miss Xu told Shin Min reporters that her unnamed rival was very aggressive with her customer service, shouting "massage" to attract customers, but scaring them in the process.

"Her shop is ideally located; there are is high traffic-volume. But she was so aggressive with every passing customer, making it very hard for the other masseuses to get any business at all," Miss Xu said.

She continued, "Early this year, I told her off for scaring away the customers, and there was some bad blood ever since."

On the day of the incident, the 36-year-old masseuse was dissatisfied with Miss Xu for trying to attract customers. She suddenly lunged into Miss Xu with both hands, causing Miss Xu to sprawl on the floor defenseless.

"Despite being separated by two or three shops, she was so fast when she leapt at me, and the impact threw me to the ground.

"She shifted her weight on my body with her left leg to pin me, pulled my hair with one hand, and removed her three-inch high heels with the other hand. Once she removed the heels, she stabbed it wildly into my head for about five, six times,' Miss Xu added.

Miss Xu immediately called the police, and later sought treatment in a hospital.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1