The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-04-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Here is my honest review for Eve from Rollypolly.
Booked at 1am so I can slipped out while wife is asleep.
Discreet place around bugis area yet accessible.

Looks: 8.5. First look at her wasn't stunning but it grows on me. Picture is true but heavily makeup. However her natural look is very presentable. When she wear her glasses, her geeky looks kinda remind me of my ex-gf in poly days.

GFE: 8. Its kinda unique for me. One word to describe is SHY. We both sat on the bed and had a conversation after I entered. Unlike after girls where its like straight to "work". We talk about her job in Thailand and coming to Singapore. Soon she look at me and ask if its time for action. OK.... Than I look at her, she look at me... both waiting for each other to strip. I asked her shy? She said "yah". I switch off the lights to ease the shyness.

Body:8.5 Tall about 1.65 to 1.7m. Almost no fats. But nice butt. Almost like my ex poly gf. A big turn on for me.

Boobs:8 Cute B cup. I like. Still a handful to grab and to marvel when it bounces as she ride me.

BBBJ:6 Maybe she shy, little suction.

FJ:8 Soft moaning due to her shyness. My cock last very long but my body no stamina. I couldnt cum, so she tried licking and finish me with a Handjob

She say I superman for lasting so long but I am embarrass by my stamina. Had some more chat before I leave so that she can turn in for bed.

Conclusion: Her looks/body appeal to me but maybe not for some. Definitely SYT. She have some sexperience but not much in this line of work which I like cos of the Shy GFE. Very hardworking, shy but willing to please. New to Singapore. Probably leaving in about a week.
Value for money. 140 for 2shots (Which I didnt fully utilize), Thats quite a steal. Will RTF when I get to sneak out again.
Old 21-04-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
calvinloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finale with Heidi from SA. By now she should be on the way to the airport going back to the land of smile.

Can see she's really exhausted from weeks of hard work with back-to-back schedules everyday. That said, can see she is still trying hard and putting in effort to service.

Mentioned will be back maybe 4-5months later. For those who missed her, try again later.

My ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced
BBBJ: 7/10
French: Cannot
Kiss: Minimal
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Old 21-04-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 9
Ishkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to beholdIshkaghul is a splendid one to behold

Met Yuri from Teeruklover. There are many FRs already so I won't need to say much!

Good and responsive OKT

Central location not far from MRT and room is quite good

Beautiful long straight hair which has been permed into curls at the end.

Slim body (not stick not fat) big boobs

Her best feature is her seal smooth skin. Her thighs and calves are smooth with absolutely no hair I spent a lot of time caressing them!

Speaks decent english and provides good service!

Face is ok, would say between 1st and 2nd pic

She really can tease ur cock with her hands and mouth
Old 21-04-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
candypro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Milk from LA

Looks: 7/10 add few years to photos

Body: Natural Bs nice body, former runner

Kiss/French: 10/10 (her tooth ache but still provide, just be gentle)

FJ/BBBJ: BBBJ decent, fj accommodating to any positions can ride well, got stamina. Her service really make up for the looks. Massage between shots. Good strength.

Herself: Very friendly and chatty, English is quite good from previous trips here participating in running events.

Do support her. Please skip if you're looking for syt.
Old 21-04-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
bkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a great session with Irin yesterday.

My ratings:

Location: bit of a challenge to get to her room, elevator out of service, should be fixed by now.
Looks: 9/10 - I love her devilish looks, redhead with freckles. Much cuter than the ice queen pictures posted here.
Body: 8/10 - young milf, womanly, big boned, small guys might be overwhelmed…
Boobs: 8/10 very big, enhanced, bit hard
BBBJ: 9/10 - excellent, tries DT, nice CIM in the end
French: Furious
FJ: 8/10 - she loves to fck
GFE: 8/10 - great service from start to joint shower to goodbye kiss

Recommended if you want a real woman. :-)

Last edited by bkk_xxx; 21-04-2022 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Misspell name
Old 21-04-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Marko69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried / any review on Medina from SA ? Her headlights looks good - are they real (personally, not a fan of man-made bags) ?
Old 21-04-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nirin or Irin bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkk_xxx View Post
Had a great session with Nirin yesterday.

My ratings:

Location: bit of a challenge to get to her room, elevator out of service, should be fixed by now.
Looks: 9/10 - I love her devilish looks, redhead with freckles. Much cuter than the ice queen pictures posted here.
Body: 8/10 - young milf, womanly, big boned, small guys might be overwhelmed…
Boobs: 8/10 very big, enhanced, bit hard
BBBJ: 9/10 - excellent, tries DT, nice CIM in the end
French: Furious
FJ: 8/10 - she loves to fck
GFE: 8/10 - great service from start to joint shower to goodbye kiss

Recommended if you want a real woman. :-)
Old 21-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehuashen View Post
Different bro, the previous one called Som. Top bonk for me. Wonder if she will make a return..
Yes bro leehuashen her name is Som & stay tuned for her return bros who are missing her already. Get your Vitamin M's ready guys. ^_^

Your beloved OKT hoping to bring you all SBF chiongsters great quality babes as always.
Bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 21-04-2022 at 01:24 PM.
Old 21-04-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tjoel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 years CONVID-19 wipe out everything include my account
Now restart my cheong journey again

Great service and response from bro mansion
Lady in service is MAY
Looks : 8/10 - Playful SYT a bit tan as she come from the north
Boob: 8/10 - Enhance but season 一手能掌握✋
Shower : Normal shower
Frenching : Yes
BBBJ : Didn't try as I don't fancy
Painting : 7/10 - Smooth and odourless
FJ : 9/10 - Any positions ok 👍 willing to accommodate
GFE : 10/10 - Chatty and able to communicate in English
Old 21-04-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeRukLover99 View Post
Yes bro leehuashen her name is Som & stay tuned for her return bros who are missing her already. Get your Vitamin M's ready guys. ^_^

Your beloved OKT hoping to bring you all SBF Bros great quality babes as always.
Bro SK.
wah steady 👍
Old 21-04-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Ella from the Pimp (First Blood) - 21 April 2022

OKT: 10/10 excellent customer support as usual. Swift and decisive! Clean n comfortable room environment provided!
Looks/Body: 9/10 similar to Photos given by OKT. Pink short hair lady with well taken care body of a 22years old. Enhanced soft boobies but nice to touch and play with no complaints. Nice booty too btw.
French: Speaks fluent French. Like those shy shy kind not PSE kind.
BJ: 8/10 Auto start on BBJ with usual SOP. Not bad but wouldn't say she is a Queen at it.
FJ: 8/10 Very shy and/or green at it? So takes time to warm up. But v hardworking overall. Started with cowgirl and she don't stop unless I told her to. Riding skill level max. Open and willing to try different positions and was left panting for breath in the end for us both. Moaning the whole time. Thankful got rain if not sure can hear from outside.
GFE: 9/10 communication barrier so invited Ms Google to join in for translation. Fully focused on you and nv once check her phone or sth. V sweet young lady overall that is green but willing to please.

RTF: 💯💯💯
Old 21-04-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster (A)

TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slivan View Post
good that TRL is back!
Thank you Bro Silvan for remembering us and its a pleasure for me to serve all chiongster bros in SBF bringing in great quality babes as always.

Thank you & fellow SBF chiongsters for always trusting and believing in me always.

With my deepest appreciation and thanks to all SBF chiongsters whom had always supported & believed in us right from the beginning till now.

Bro SK.

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 21-04-2022 at 01:24 PM.
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Here is my honest review for Eve from Rollypolly.
Booked at 1am so I can slipped out while wife is asleep.
Discreet place around bugis area yet accessible.
Great effort !
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
Keithios has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Love her exotic look ... SOM... https://image.ibb.co/i0VvWe/3.jpg
Old 21-04-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for reading the Fr and for your info and sharing.

Bro SK please take note of the so call Vlad too.
Sure Bro Naka_Timo for the reminder and i will take note of this nick to protect the interests of the FL's too.

With my deepest gratitude
Bro SK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1