The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Part 4

Waking up next morning, with my eyes semi-open, i caught a glimpse of Sharon browsing thru my wallet which i left on the side table. "Why am i here?" I thought to myself. Trying to recall hard with a slight headache, memories starts to rush into the frame. Damn... Have i done something i shouldn't have done? What's on my mind isn't doing something which lets Mike down. It's that if what i did is found out by Cynthia, it will be harder for me to get her. Just as i opens up my eyes,

Sharon: Good morning my dear~ (Kisses me on the cheeks)

Me: Huh? Dear? Mmmm... Morning...

Sharon: How are you feeling? Good?

Me: I'm ok, just a little headache..

Sharon: You still remember what you did last night?

Me: Ermmm... Sort of...

Sharon: Hee... So you gotta be responsible for what you've done... (Lies on my chest)

Me: Huh? Responsible? I didn't remember you bleeding or me cumming inside you... (I thought she will treat it as an ONS)

Sharon: But that doesn't means you don't have to be responsible wor... I'm not those girl who sleeps with any guys, ok?

Me: That i know... (You only sleeps with rich guy...)

Thinking back, i finally figured out the reason behind her 360 degrees change. She must have seen those credit cards inside my wallet.(Sub cards with compliments from my dad) To most guys, they should be happy under such circumstances. But for me, i kinda regretted what i've done. It seems like i'm getting further away from Cynthia.

Getting out of bed, while proceeding to the toilet to wash up, i passed by the living room and saw Cynthia.

Cynthia: Hey dude, good morning to you!

Me: Good morning...

Cynthia: Seems like you had a great time last night right? Ha!

Me: Thanks to you...

Cynthia: Don't mention it... Just treat me to lunch or dinner some day...

Me: ..........

After washing up, i went back home. While on the cab, i thought to myself, it's a guy in boxer with 2 hot chicks in an apartment. I should be happy and excited about it. Somehow, i just don't feel right. Now i've 2 problems to solve. 1, how to get back on the right track towards Cynthia. 2, how to face Mike? It's really a headache when i'm in such situation. Thanks to my small head over big head... Haha... Since there's not much i can do now, might as well play along. At least gets to fuck for free, although there's no excitment nor accomplishment.

Needless to say, Mike found out about my relationship with Sharon from Nick. He was so angry that he ignores me at work. Thanks to Nick, after counselling from Nick, he confronts me asking me to be good to Sharon. Sighz... It's not like i'm the one after her... But well....

Stay tuned for more...

To be continued...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Old 20-01-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

nice story ,
Old 20-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Touché deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah... TS kena spiked n raped? haha... how i wish im the 1... keep cumming!!!
Old 20-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID
Needless to say, Mike found out about my relationship with Sharon from Nick. He was so angry that he ignores me at work.
Was in a similar situation back in my varsity days ...

In most people's eyes ...
He was a star player in the varsity football team, I was only a squad player ...
He had the height, I didn't ...
He had the looks, I didn't ...

But in this particular dancer's eyes, in whome he was trying so hard to woo ...
I was on a scholarship, he was not ...
I drove, he doesn't ...
I stayed in a single room, he only had a double room ...

When he knew I'd slept with that dancer & ended up in a 3-month relationshop, he stopped treating me as his friend ... even influenced the people to drop me from the hall's football team.
But what the heck ...

Quote:
Sighz... It's not like i'm the one after her... But well....
Just bear this in mind ...
Losers are losers for their entire lifetime, simply becoz they only know how to blame everybody else on Earth, except themselves.
In our cases, if the babe decide to choose us (over them), shouldn't they take time to reflect on the true reasons why?
Haiz ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 20-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 20
Fowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond reputeFowler09 has a reputation beyond repute

bro but it wasnt his fault tat he don hav a car. if the girl realli likes u i don tink nt having a car is an issue. n if she choose u just becos ur on scholorship n owns a car, bro i tell u, be careful
Old 20-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowler09 View Post
bro but it wasnt his fault tat he don hav a car. if the girl realli likes u i don tink nt having a car is an issue. n if she choose u just becos ur on scholorship n owns a car, bro i tell u, be careful

TS, that's the point. Like i said, Sharon is a materialistic girl. Anyway, thanks for supporting... Cheers!!!

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

Old 20-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Was in a similar situation back in my varsity days ...

Just bear this in mind ...
Losers are losers for their entire lifetime, simply becoz they only know how to blame everybody else on Earth, except themselves.
In our cases, if the babe decide to choose us (over them), shouldn't they take time to reflect on the true reasons why?
Haiz ...

Bro KingEros, i'm glad i brought back memories of your's. Check with you something, do you love that dancer?

Old 20-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Bazazza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Si beh hor steady leh Bro Beast_ID! Boh peh cao!
Old 20-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fowler09
bro but it wasnt his fault tat he don hav a car.
if the girl realli likes u i don tink nt having a car is an issue.
n if she choose u just becos ur on scholorship n owns a car, bro i tell u, be careful
Quote:
Bro KingEros, i'm glad i brought back memories of your's. Check with you something, do you love that dancer?
You crazy arh ... I dun even remember how her face, her tits or her pussy look like!!
In my 4 years staying in Temasek Hall ... I had more girls spending nights (& days too) in my room than my fingers & toes can count, despite having a steady GF who lived in the same hall for 2 of those 4 years!!
Love? I only believe in it before I turned 20 ... & then again, after I turned 36.
Old 20-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
You crazy arh ... I dun even remember how her face, her tits or her pussy look like!!
In my 4 years staying in Temasek Hall ... I had more girls spending nights (& days too) in my room than my fingers & toes can count, despite having a steady GF who lived in the same hall for 2 of those 4 years!!
Love? I only believe in it before I turned 20 ... & then again, after I turned 36.

Hahaha!!! Sweet!!!! Cheers!!!

Old 21-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

Touché deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep cumming!!!
Old 21-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Samster

Part 5

Mike ORD not long after my relationship with Sharon and never contacted us since then. Life went on as normal for me and Nick, just like 2 couples going drinking every weekend. I stays over with Sharon and Cynthia every weekends after clubbing. I gets to see Cynthia more often but was yet further and further away from getting her. Not until one special occasion.

My Birthday!!!

We celebrated my birthday at club xxx but it just seems like another drinking session but with an extra cake. Everyone was high but not drunk and i remember there's some soccer match going on that Nick have to leave slightly earlier. After he left, we were kinda bored also and decides to proceed home. After reaching the condo, both the ladies proceeds to bathe while i took a few cans of beer and drinks in the living room. After a while, Cynthia is done bathing and came out of her room. As i'm no stranger to her, she normally wears a XL t-shirt and a panties. As she walks pass the living room,

Cynthia: Wah, birthday boy drinking alone ah? So pathetic...

Me: Haha... I'm used to drinking alone... Chill ya...

Cynthia: Mind if i join you? (Sits on the sofa opposite me)

Damn, the direct view gives me a hard on straight away. I might force myself on her any moment... Just then, here comes the spoiler...

Sharon: Wah, extended drinking session huh?

Cynthia: Yupz! Come and grab your beer ya...

Sharon: Hmmm... How fun can it be by drinking beer alone? (Wents back into her room and comes back with some clorets look alike pills)

*Drops 2 into Cynthia's and my beer*

Sharon: This shall do...

Cynthia: What was that? Ecstacy?

Sharon: Of course not, it's something like sleeping pills la... Helps to relax 1...

Cynthia: Oh i see... But sleeping pills with beer? Is it ok?

Sharon: Don't worry, me and Beast always does that.

Cynthia: Alrite...

After a few cans of beer

Cynthia: Hey, i cannot make it already. Think your sleeping pill is kicking in, time for me to turn in.. Good night guys and happy birthday Beast...

Me: Alrite, good night to you too...

Sharon: *Yawns*

Me: I think you should turn in too...

Sharon: What about you?

Me: Miss, i haven't bathe leh... I'll turn in after i bathe...

Sharon: Okie... Don't take too long ya... (Kisses me on the cheeks)

After bathing, i went back to Sharon's room, she's already sounded asleep. I suddenly have the idea of checking Cynthia out and i went over to her room. Cynthia usually sleeps with the door closed but not locked. I opens her door, and went in. She's also asleep.

Me: Cynthia? Cynthia?

No reactions. I decides to check her out. She was coverd by her blanket, i turns over her blanket revealing the lower half of her body. Gosh, she smells so good. Her legs looks so delicious... lol... I starts to feel up her slim and long legs, with that, come's a instant hard on. So fast? So easy? Well, girls that doesn't belongs to me turns me on real fast. There's no reaction from her so i decides to go in further. (I guess i'm bolder under the influence of the pill and alcohol)
I spread her legs a little and starts to feel her pussy with her panties on. I'm so turned on now.

I told myself, even if i can't gets to fuck her tonight, i must at least have a taste of her pussy. I pulled down her panties and there's still no reaction from her. I guess the pills took over her. Now, i could see her pussy even though the room is dark. It looks so clean, juicy and delicious. I starts to give it a lick, it kind of taste sweet. Haha... I'm trying very hard to control myself, licking it slowly. It gets juicier and juicier. I'm getting more and more out of control. I starts to eat the whole of the pussy sucking it with my mouth and roams my hands up to her breast. I could feel the small nipples she have and fondling her breast feels so good.

Suddenly,

Cynthia: MMmmmm......

That gives me a shock of my life.. But i'm not gonna stop now. I removed the entire blanket and lifted her shirt revealing her breast. Gosh! My favourite pink nipples!!! I starts to lick her nipples and sucking it softly while my hand rubs and fingers her pussy. My dick is as hard as a metal rod now. I decides to charge in without hesitating. Here i come!!!

Sticking my dick into her pussy, she moans softly. She seems weak to even talk, but i could hear some words coming out from her.

Cynthia: What are you doing? (Moaning softly and weakly)

I starts to french her stopping her from talking. She have no strength to struggle with my body over her in missionary position. I'm thrusting my dick in and out while i french her and fondles her breast. I starts to lick her ears and it seems like her ears are her G-spot. She seems to be floating in the sky. I carry on fucking her and licking her ears. She's starting to enjoy it. I've totally no intention to change to other position as not the affect the momentum. There's no words i can describe the feeling i have. I continues to fuck her and licking her all over her ears, cheeks and breast... This action lasted for quite some time till i'm sweating a little and finally, the alert of cumming is on. I pulls my dick out and pcc on her stomach.

Me: AAaaaahhhhhhhh..... Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ (Unloading on her stomach)

Cynthia seems to be panting a little, with her eyes closed. I was panting too, weared out from the session, i lies down hugging her, resting her head on my chest. I'm enjoying this moment right now that i couldn't sleep although i was very tired. The feeling of hugging her after sex is as enjoyable as sex. My mind is filled with happiness i never had. Haha... I soon fell asleep smiling...

I think i've totally forgotten of my alleged gf(Sharon) sleeping next door. Haha... Any idea what's gonna happen the next day? Stay tuned for more...

To be continued...

Old 21-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 0
rocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrocky73sg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow... the crash of the titans??? Sharon vs Cynthia???

Keep coming dude...
Old 21-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Sharon woke up and found TS sleeping together with Cynthia so she joined them in bed and had a threesome.
Old 21-01-2009, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD69 View Post
Sharon woke up and found TS sleeping together with Cynthia so she joined them in bed and had a threesome.

Haha... That will be great ya!!! Dream of all guys... To have the best of both worlds...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1