The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ah-ah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

they can do it! if gomes is not no.1 gk and peter crouch is sold! haha

plus defoe will be in front safe n sound the whole season and van der vaart and bale carries on their great form!

gomes can be quite unstable and inconsistent, i still think cudicini looks better then him when he comes on though.

Peter crouch is really a very useless striker to me except for his height. Since liverpool days he has already shown his "unworthiness" and only useful for certain games as a decoy NOT striker.

Tonight looks good for spurs! Let's just hope and pray they don't do "charity" again. They usually have the tendency to be generous to weaker teams... LOL

GO GO SPURS, PUT IN THE GOALS AND SPURS IT ON!
Old 29-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What a comeback from the Comeback Kings!!! See report below "Harry Hails His Comeback Kings":
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...gs-281110.html

We never looked like giving up in this match. I thought that it is one of those days again where you will not get it after Defoe's missed penalty, but with the team trying and trying, I guess we couldn't asked for more.

Overall GREAT PERFORMANCE!!!

There are only a couple of missed passes by Palacios in the begining and not having a clean sheet, but with Liverpool playing well it is difficult to keep a clean sheet.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 02-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Overall GREAT PERFORMANCE!!!
mighty spurs 2 liverpool 1

its LLL bro.

Lennon Leaves it Late!

Old 03-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
mighty spurs 2 liverpool 1

its LLL bro.

Lennon Leaves it Late!
Bro,

No doubt about Lennon Leaves it Late.

I guess Harry was right to highlight that Modric was the one whom dragged us to recovery in the 2nd half of this game, see report in the URL below:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ry-021210.html

This week we will be away to Birmingham. Hopefully, the lads will not let up after such an incredible week. I just hope that Birmingham comes out playing instead of parking a bus in front of their goal.

The other thing is that we have to stop conceding starting at St. Andrews because if we were to fall behind, Birmingham likely to win by the odd goal as they are strong in defence and Ben Foster is in tremendous form of late. Hence, if we were to concede first it is likely that Birmingham will defend till the end. However, if we scored first, we will be able to draw them out and counter them with our in-form wingers.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 05-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

Below is a report of how Harry feels about the Birmingham game:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ry-041210.html

I say: Not being able to kill the game off cost us three precious points.

Spurs is very wasteful of the chances, there are at least a couple of chance where both strikers have wasted, especially with Crouch's first touch being a disaster.

Hope that Clive Allen can work the finishing of the strikers as the first time strike is very important rather than needing the second touch, which is Crouch's main weakness.

Other than that we are lucky we scored first and able to sit til Birmingham equalised, which is credit to them for their never say die attitude. Nevertheless it is a good performance in the first half and we looked like a club going places until the second half.

Hopefully, we can perform better and kill off the desire of the opposing team, then we can be going places.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 07-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I say: Not being able to kill the game off cost us three precious points.
bro i watched a bit of the first half only, well at least it is not a regrettable home game.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

sensational indeed.

won championship league with 2 game to spare, guided newcastle back to epl on 1st attempt, middle of the top flight table with no expensive spendings on stars or signings, dont talk cock to the press or quarrel with other managers, dont say "i didnt see it" like wenger, dont use vulgar @#$% like kinnear...

but they sack him. i think mike ashley wants to hire alex ferguson for sure.

Newcastle United have sensationally sacked manager Chris Hughton just over a year after he was appointed the club's boss on a permanent basis.
Hughton, 51, guided the Magpies back to the Premier League at the first time of asking last season as Championship winners, but his position came under scrutiny after the club opted to put talks on a new contract on the back burner.

Shortly afterwards, Hughton led Newcastle to a stunning 5-1 win over north-east rivals Sunderland - a victory that appeared to strengthen his hand, while impressive results also came in the form of an away win at Arsenal and a home draw with Chelsea.
A 3-1 defeat to West Brom on Sunday left the Magpies in 11th place in the league, and the club's board decided to make Hughton the first managerial casualty of this Premier League season, explaining that they are keen to hire a replacement with more experience.

HAIL HUGHTON!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Top of Group A in Champions League, see report below:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...rt-071210.html

Great to be there ahead of champions Inter, but looking back again, our away form is not something to shout about. Conceding too many goals will be achillies heel this season.

Hopefully, Dawson will be back to add stability since Gallas has settled into the team. Interesting to see how the two of them play together.

Gomez better be stronger and stop being a wimp in front of goal, be brave and stop expecting the referee to help when our goalkeeper should be helping himself. Palacios is slow picking up his game too. This is the time of the season where it is critical and with players coming back from injury, I guess someone up there is looking after Spurs. Hopefully, he/she carry on to look after us for a long time to come.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 11-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:

Great to be there ahead of champions Inter, but looking back again, our away form is not something to shout about. Conceding too many goals will be achillies heel this season.
Group A
1 Tottenham Hotspur 11
2 Internazionale 10
3 Twente Enschede 6
4 Werder Bremen 5

top of the champions league 1st round bro, who would have thought of that?
Spurs scored 18 goals in those 6 matches, the most goals scored for in all groups! well, yes arsenal also made 18 goals.
and also, there are 2 domestic league champions in the group, inter and twente.

ok its chelski this sunday midnight show. no vdv but no sweat! spurs will hit the "raining dogs"...

Spurs will again be without Rafael Van der Vaart, who has been missing with a hamstring problem for two weeks, but Luka Modric is available after recovering from flu. Jermaine Jenas and Niko Kranjcar were injured at Twente while Ledley King, Tom Huddlestone, Jamie O'Hara and Jonathan Woodgate are still out.

While Spurs head into the game without a home loss since August, Chelsea are in crisis. At one stage strolling to the Premier League title after scoring 21 goals in the first five games of the season, injuries and a loss of form have taken their toll. Having won just one of their last six matches, scoring only four goals in the process, Carlo Ancelotti needs to get his season back on track - even if he claims his job is safe regardless.
Old 13-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok its chelski this sunday midnight show. no vdv but no sweat! spurs will hit the "raining dogs"...
Bro,

We were doing quite well until Gomes, Gomes, Gomes' butter finger. We didn't look like conceding until our goalkeeper give us lots of hardwork after he let the ball slipped through his fingers. This make Chelski come to life again. Disappointing...

1st Half clearly Spurs, 2nd Half Chelski has plentiful of possession, but insufficient penetration. I thought we can catch them on the counter attack, but Harry took off Defoe, which I think is a wrong move.

Below is the match report:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=292953&cc=4716

COMON You Spurs!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 13-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

We were doing quite well until Gomes, Gomes, Gomes' butter finger. We didn't look like conceding until our goalkeeper give us lots of hardwork after he let the ball slipped through his fingers. This make Chelski come to life again. Disappointing...
spurs has been beating chelski and liverpool in whl for seasons now, spurs need the points against these two becos man utd and arsenal are still tough points to get anywhere, especially man utd.

talking about points, blackpool will supply them next match i'm sure.

pavy rocks!

Roman Pavlyuchenko scored from long range in the 15th minute
Old 17-12-2010, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
spurs has been beating chelski and liverpool in whl for seasons now, spurs need the points against these two becos man utd and arsenal are still tough points to get anywhere, especially man utd.

talking about points, blackpool will supply them next match i'm sure.
Bro,

I still think that we should kill the game off when we can and the strikers must be deadly enough to do so. We play attacking football, but by not killing the game off will cost us as we are often loosing concentration in front of goal. Hopefully, Dawson is back to full fitness and will be able to add the most awaited stability in front of goal and keep clean sheets like we have missed.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 27-12-2010, 09:22 AM
Samster

Below is the report on boxing day's match at Villa:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=293126&cc=4716

Here's what Harry thinks of the match:
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...ry-261210.html

We looked very strong even after Defoe got sent off, never was there a doubt of conceding and we looked very able to collect our first clean sheet of the season until our dear Gomes lets in another soft goal. He is too much of a cry baby, especially when he got little injury and then he concedes goals. Although he made a couple of good saves, but if he keep letting in soft goals, he may be off sooner than he thinks.

Overall good team performance. VDV scoring 2 goals to lead us into fifth position again.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 27-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

Overall good team performance. VDV scoring 2 goals to lead us into fifth position again.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

VDV for victory!

villa 1 spurs 2

while i think bolton shouldnt keep up for long, man city is really pulling the weight now. i am very interested to see how chelski do the next few games, they lost their 4-0, 6-0 momentum.

spurs welcome mike ashley tomorrow. this manager-sacker needs a big big thrashing from chris hughton's beloved ex club.
Old 29-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

another good win for us but city seem to be hitting thier strides,well lets see how it goes over the ny period. VDV ANOTHER INFLUNTIENAL PERFORMANCE aginst the magpies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1