The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

ESPN - Spurs exile Ghaly set for Al Ahly switch

Hossam Ghaly appears to have edged closer to his exit from Tottenham Hotspur, after being granted permission to train with Egyptian club Al Ahly.

The 25-year-old midfielder has not played for Spurs since angrily reacting to being substituted by former boss Martin Jol towards the end of last season, and throwing his shirt to the floor.

Ghaly has returned to the club where he has started his career to build up his fitness.

'We have given Hossam permission to train with his former club Al Ahly in Egypt as he prepares for the national team's Arabic Cup campaign as well as the African Cup of Nations tournament in January,' said Damien Comolli, Spurs' sporting director.

i hope thats the last we hear from ghalypatra. i wouldnt throw my spurs shirt to the floor even if drew barrymore and maria sharapova are waiting for me on the bed...
Old 20-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
bro better be care full they cld be gays
Ha ha !...no wories,bro & thanks for yr concern ! one of them is a Liverpool fan too & enjoy bonking SYTs with "pink nips" only ! ha ha !....and others liked me love to cheong ktvs for PRC babes !.......So no way they are gays soccer fans !.........
Old 20-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Latest rumours - Julio Baptista to be RAMOS 1st signing....

When he was on loan to Arsenal ( our threadstarter advised tat it wld nicer if we do not called other clubs names or they start calling us back ! ) I tot he was really hard working player....think he scored against us too !....So if we signed him,then we have another striker ???....

Expected him to "plug" our defence 1st & stop us from "leaking any more goals".....and a stronger midfield...a creative playmaker please,Mr.Ramos !....
Old 21-11-2007, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Latest rumours - Julio Baptista to be RAMOS 1st signing....
Yeah I read the gossip too. Baptista is a strong attacking minded mfder but he is also a part time player. Sometimes he's hot, sometime cold. Very inconsistent.

We are also rumoured to b intersted in so many players...almost the entire bus of sevilla will be coming, David Villa, Raul Albiol, Vicente, Carrick, Casilas, heck I cant remember...there are too many.

I wish we could sign someone with capablities that is as good as Alan Gilzean (60s-70s- great header of the ball- maybe because of his bald head!), Jimmy Greaves, Martin Peters, Gary Lineker and Clive Allen (superb Goalscorers), Danny Blanchflower, Gary Mabbut and Dave Mackay (leadership qualities), Gazza, Ginola, Waddle (crafty and dazzling), Jennings, Clemence and Thorsvedt (commanding GKs), Hoddle, Ossie and Teddy Sheringham (strong influence and intelligent), Perrymen, Chris Hughton and Garth crooks (hard running) ...and Dave Russell, our head caterer for the players in the 60s....his food made us Double Champions and almost won the European Cup in 61/62 (when we were unluckily beaten in the latter stages (SF I think to Benfica- I cant remember)- some say the ref were bought as we had 2 goals disallowed. We lost 4-3 on agg)!!!
Old 21-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Yeah I read the gossip too. Baptista is a strong attacking minded mfder but he is also a part time player. Sometimes he's hot, sometime cold. Very inconsistent.

We are also rumoured to intersted in so many players...almost the entire bus of sevilla will be coming, David Villa, Raul Albiol, Vicente, Carrick, Casilas, heck I cant remember...there are too many.

I wish we could sign someone with capablities that is as good as Alan Gilzean (60s-70s- great header of the ball- maybe because of his bald head!), Jimmy Greaves, Martin Peters, Gary Lineker and Clive Allen (superb Goalscorers), Danny Blanchflower, Gary Mabbut and Dave Mackay (leadership qualities), Gazza, Ginola, Waddle (crafty and dazzling), Jennings, Clemence and Thorsvedt (commanding GKs), Hoddle, Ossie and Teddy Sheringham (strong influence and intelligent), Perrymen, Chris Hughton and Garth crooks (hard running) ...and Dave Russell, our head caterer for the players in the 60s....his food makes us Double Champions!!!
Bro, you sound like you want me to be the next Spurs buy ...I think we need a player of Danny Blanchflower material. Who can really rally the players around him. Since you mention Garth Crooks, how come you forgotten his good pal Archibald?! Anyway, these tabloids are all carrying tales. At least 90% of them! I'll just wait and see who they bring in! Right now, whats important is to slowly climb up the table. Im also looking forward to January period to see if we can climb further - as many players in the league will be away on the African Championship. Cheers
Old 21-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

Wow ! Really salute you guys ! By mentioning all those old Spurs stars,you guys must be about the same age & also the time supporting Spurs !....So it's been a long,long time since we have enjoyed any Cup or league success !....

Almost every season we have been enduring a "rollercoaster ride"...with so many players & coach changes !.....But with RAMOS on board i have confidence we can get better & better !...His past successes tell you all about him !....So more "fine tuning" to our current team with better team tactics to win more games & points !!!....

Who will be sign or sold in the Jan window is definitely a million $ guess for now !!!...the musical chair is spinning non stop till it get really ridiculous !.....
Old 21-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Gary Lineker and Clive Allen.... (superb Goalscorers)
Wah, not many young people know Clive Allen leh, 49 goals in 1 season with Spurs, which still a record till now. You reminded me man, he's a classic scorer
Old 21-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayangku View Post
Wah, not many young people know Clive Allen leh, 49 goals in 1 season with Spurs, which still a record till now. You reminded me man, he's a classic scorer
Huh? Clive Allen not that old lar....i think many people will still remember him scoring in the 80's. He is not like Jimmy Greaves and Martin Peters who both played in the 60's. Its a pity i do not have the chance to see these 2 legends play. BTW Both Lineker and Allen (clive that is and not his cousin - Spurs Midfield engine) were opportunist at the very top of the game. Always at the correct place at the correct time! ...Anyway, Clive Allen is still currently the Team reserves Coach. So he is still remembered wholly!
Old 22-11-2007, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

i extract one paragraph frm soccernet...

'if not, everyone knows that my intention to play in the Premier League. It is my second option. I like the cities of Liverpool and Manchester,
but I would go to any team in London.'-Guti-

gd good recruitment, playmaker wif experiece.
Old 22-11-2007, 07:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sayangku is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Always at the correct place at the correct time!...
This 1 i have to agree
Old 22-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

Finally got to watched our last game vs Wigan last nite on ch.27....it looked liked a "training game" for as Wigan were liked us a few games back in low spirits and managerless !....

But was glad to see Berba playing well again & the whole team clicking together ! But too bad both Berba & Keane didn't score ! Also noted the slick passing with more confidence...tigher defending...fitter too !....

Probably the real test will playing with the current top 6 teams if we really want to do well this season !

Come On You Spurs !!!
Old 23-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
. Since you mention Garth Crooks, how come you forgotten his good pal Archibald?! s
Ah yes good old archie is another top class act.

Quote:
Wow ! Really salute you guys ! By mentioning all those old Spurs stars,you guys must be about the same age & also the time supporting Spurs !...
In other words..ure calling us OLD huh? :P ....I am only in my 30s man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayangku View Post
Clive Allen. Too bad he didnt play regularly for England. In fact, a lot of other top notch players didnt play a lot for their countries. Maybe theres a plot to it?? Hoddle didnt play as much as he would have liked. Same goes to Jimmy Greaves, Paul Allen, Martin Peters, Danny Blanchflower for Wales and Dave Mackay for Scotland

Quote:
Its a pity i do not have the chance to see these 2 legends play. BTW Both Lineker and Allen (clive that is and not his cousin - Spurs Midfield engine) were opportunist at the very top of the game. Always at the correct place at the correct time!
I too didnt managed to see Greavesey and Peters play but I watched a lot of Videos on Spurs. Thats where I know how good Blachflower was on the wings or the centre, how tough Dave Mackay was, how deadly was Jimmy Greaves
and how shapr is Gizlean's headers. And how we got relegated in 1978 (i think) and how we bounced back to be labelled as the TRADITIONAL BIG 5 of English Football with Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton and Manyoo. (why Leeds and Forest is not in the big 5 is a good question as those teams were BIG in the 70s).

As for Lineker, he remained my all time fav Spurs player as I grew up watching him play. He is the type who could play badly in the first 80 mins of the game yet to come up and score a brace with 10 mins left. Thats how good he really was. Too bad he didnt play with Clive Allen upfront. If he did, imagine how good we couldve been. In the end Lineker had to play alongside Paul Walsh and sometimes Pual Stewert up front!! And when Lineker left, our top striker was Gordon Durie...sighhhhhh.....then came Ronny Rosenthal....yikes....and a string of bad strikers (Sheringham, Klinsmann and Sir Les aside) - Darren Caskey, Steffen Iversen, Chris Armstrong, Rory Allen, Neal Fenn, Nicky Barmby, Illie Dumitrescu, Bobby Zamora and Darren Bent (!). LOL
Old 23-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Darren Caskey, Steffen Iversen, Chris Armstrong, Rory Allen, Neal Fenn, Nicky Barmby, Illie Dumitrescu, Bobby Zamora and Darren Bent (!). LOL
dont forget little rebrov, my mouth would open up and my cigarette would drop everytime he took a shot. thats how "good" he is.
Old 23-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

In other words..ure calling us OLD huh? :P ....I am only in my 30s man.

Aiyoh,Bro Putrawk,pls dun be upset le ! ....you are a very young man that is seriously a true & loyal Spurs fan !.....Will take note of this !....

What's your prediction of this wkend game ?
Old 24-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What's your prediction of this wkend game ?
West Ham 2 Tottenham 3 (Keane)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1