The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexbabylon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pregnancy

Hello bros, i'm new here and i'd like to know a some things about pregnancy. i'm worried about getting my gf pregnant..

You see, my gf and i had did it with condom. but the condom got stuck in her vagina and a bit of cum leak out at the entrance of her vagina.

she told me her menses ended 2 days ago.

so do i have to worry about getting her pregnant?

and i'm also curious, what are the chances of doing it raw (but shoot outside)and not getting pregnant..

it's be great if anyone out there can shed some light to it. thanks!
Old 23-08-2009, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
iCoPuLaTe is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Pregnancy

If worry, btter dun save on condoms, go abortion minimum $500 + 2-3 time follow up(each time at least $50).

In theory, when gal hv menses, is her eggs is not ferterlize, thus it come out as menses, on a average 26-28 day cycle..
Again in theory, a girl can get pregnant even when she is having her menses.
Also again in theory, when the break down of egg into blood(menses), u got 7 days of shooting action without fear.Cos tink is the 9th day the dunno what in their body.Keep 2 day to play safe as sperm can tahan up to 3 days inside womb.EDITED here: By far, many of the ppl i know personelly also count tis way, after her period,the next day is day 1,you got 7 days to shoot(me using for years)...but if your gf get pregnant, dun curse me, be a man & accept responsibilites.

Below is what i went through b4.If fast know ur gf pregnant, & u decided to abort, pls do, i'm in no position to force u not to, but advice u not to..If it happens tat you guys are still thinking then want to abort @ a later date when normal abortions cannot be used,DO NOT SEE.
**Got 2 types of abortion my ex gf went true b4, 1 is when baby still not formed, doc use pincers to dig females womb & scrape watever of ur baby.
** the other type is when baby is bigger, dunno above 14 weeks, tat time i already 嘴tat兰, so let her stay the class B @ KK hospital,gotta pay deposit $500 somemore, the doc say cannot use pincer or watever to dig in fearing to spoil the womb uterus...they stuff pills into the bd, its a kind of medicine tat "burn" to kill the baby, the pain is really knn的,(i dunno how much pain it really is but base on my tat ex gf, she tel me is more pain then her whole back tattoo & 拔wisdom牙,both the tattoo & plug teath i got, so those pain already knn to me, then the burning pain inside her when abortion is worst then that???i really cannot imagine>>If u ever kanna chop by ppl, u will know the pain is nothing VS plug out teeth when not enough麻醉药。tis is nothing..
During the 2nd day inside the class B ward, i was beside her, curtain drawn, she suddenly grap by hand say pain, point to her cb* i on the small light then my dead baby popped out, i tel you,the sight is really KNN, call doc & nurse come, at that point in time, my tat ex gf pick up my dead baby wid the umbilica cord attached & hig it & cry..i tel u my tears auto come out de..till today over 10+ years i sometime stil hv nightmare of my dead baby pop out wid blood.

BUT for your case,>In short, no worry.
*Pre-cum can contain little bit of spearm.(the colourless water from your d*ck head tat hole when u very arouse, steam till buay tahan etc, tat MAY get her pregnant but how many percent i dunno)
You cn make a search on the internet.
Good Luck,.

Edited again, u can ask ur gf go doc get the conceraptive pill.(dunno spelling), call wat morning pill de..then u shoot all u want but will spoil her body.

Last edited by iCoPuLaTe; 23-08-2009 at 05:21 AM.
Old 23-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbabylon View Post
Hello bros, i'm new here and i'd like to know a some things about pregnancy. i'm worried about getting my gf pregnant..

You see, my gf and i had did it with condom. but the condom got stuck in her vagina and a bit of cum leak out at the entrance of her vagina.

she told me her menses ended 2 days ago.

so do i have to worry about getting her pregnant?

and i'm also curious, what are the chances of doing it raw (but shoot outside)and not getting pregnant..

it's be great if anyone out there can shed some light to it. thanks!
If you need light during sex, next time use a torch to shine.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 23-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCoPuLaTe View Post
If worry, btter dun save on condoms, go abortion minimum $500 + 2-3 time follow up(each time at least $50).

Edited again, u can ask ur gf go doc get the conceraptive pill.(dunno spelling), call wat morning pill de..then u shoot all u want but will spoil her body.
Your answer is as confusing as the question.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 23-08-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 20
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor View Post
Your answer is as confusing as the question.

Cheers
Tee Vee
So free to come out and comment??? Kekeke
Old 25-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexbabylon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx for the insights actually.

so i got her to take the E.C pills.. so bros any idea it's useful anot?
Old 25-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When we have sexual intercourse, there is no 100% guarantee on pregnancy or not. Have a friend who uses condom, condom torn, gf pregnant. Have another married friend, wanted to have children, tried for few yrs, no luck. I myself have done raw(few yrs) with then gf and ejeculate outside, no pregnancy. Done raw and ejeculate inside with (now wifey), watch for ovulation cycle, "strike"... pregnant. Married till now. So, very difficult to judge.

The only way to prevent pregnancy is through pills. Ensure you consult the doctor before consumption. Good luck.
Old 28-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
meisha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't think she will get pregnant don't worry
Old 30-08-2009, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
iCoPuLaTe is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbabylon View Post
thx for the insights actually.

so i got her to take the E.C pills.. so bros any idea it's useful anot?
My friend they say so far so good.& actually it gives better skin, some ah gua i know also take it couple wid their homones pills...
Old 02-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
redtail81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

there is no 100% in preventing other then to tie up your 'knot' the rest just provides 90++% ? Take the chance and worst case you still can go for abortion.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1