The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
If you cannot find them at Rowell, go down to Geylang as the LBs now move there if biz is slow at Rowell.
Hi bro,

Rowell ladyboys and geylang ladyboys are different group from wat i know..
rowell lb are from bencoolen site: geylang lb are from golden mile site..
got to recce soon the places..
haha
Old 05-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
mrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering, are there any post op lb in rowell?
Old 07-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvin View Post
Just wondering, are there any post op lb in rowell?
There is but u gotta ask them..
Old 13-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
buttholesurfing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just passed by Rowell 79. Door was closed. Sianz. Needed an ass so bad.
Old 30-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Had a session with an syt named Bowie yesterday

Pre op
About 6 inch long and above-average diameter. Can erect fully at more than 90 degree. Can cum also.

Looks 7 syt type
Body 7 slim only very slightly fleshy. Body is quite girly. Skin light tanned
Boobs A natural. Cute nipples.
Frenching 9 quite good and pro active
BJ 5.5 normal
FJ 7 moan like girl and tight too
Gfe 8.5 looked into my eyes and we played each other's dick while we french. Will continue to french u even after u cum. Her voice is very sweet.

RTF very likely
She will return home in 2 weeks time

Price 30 including cubicle

PM me if you interested in her contacts
Old 31-07-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kenshin881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can u pm me at [email protected] her contact no. Thanx.
Old 31-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kenshin881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can pm me her contacts at [email protected]
Thanx
Old 01-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post

Pre op
About 6 inch long and above-average diameter. Can erect fully at more than 90 degree. Can cum also.

Looks 7 syt type
BJ 5.5 normal
Gfe 8.5 looked into my eyes and we played each other's dick while we french. Will continue to french u even after u cum. Her voice is very sweet.

RTF very likely

hello bro, can i have a breif description of bowie or something that can tell she is bowie. or you have contact. cause i cant stand around outside the gate too long to find her. the bangla and indian worker will be taking their sweet time.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
hello bro, can i have a breif description of bowie or something that can tell she is bowie. or you have contact. cause i cant stand around outside the gate too long to find her. the bangla and indian worker will be taking their sweet time.
Bro, Kindly PM me her contact, Thank you in advance.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Hani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post

Pre op

Looks 7 syt type
BJ 5.5 normal

RTF very likely

Bro, Kindly PM me her contact, Thank you in advance.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went by rowell rd to check out house 79. the skinny pimp was out there with another guy (2 pimps?) and was so aggressive and disrespectful i didn't even stop to look in at the girls. i'll be scratching that place off my list of options. i think i'd rather pay triple the amount for an orchard ladyboy and have a cleaner, more relaxed session than give any amount of money to support a rude punk pimp.

since i was already down there and in the mood for cock, i ventured to house 9 and picked a sri lankan girl. she was a good looker but ended up having a tiny cock. i fucked her for about ten minutes and decided to stop before cumming. her service was good and her body was nice but i was there for cock and hers was just too small for sucking.

my sri lankan girl recommended a malaysian girl for cock sucking. the malaysian girl was another good looker and had a nice cock (not big but big enough and nice shape for sucking). the session started out great. she coached me on how she likes it and got so hard she was throbbing. then she tried to sell me twice on paying double for a longer session, a mood killer. then a few minutes later she offered to suck me in 69. instead of sucking though she lubed me with ky and gave hj until i shot. a disappointing turn of events to what started out as a pretty hot session. anyway it satisfied my craving for cock (temporarily ). in the future i think i'd rather hunt for thai LBs at geylang 16 for a similar price.

my review of house 9: had some good looking girls on the steps. there were a couple others there i would have considered doing. what i did not like is that the girl working the gate would not tell me what girls have big cocks and can get hard. she just said, all can, which turned out to be untrue about the sri lankan girl i chose. the price is right and the girls look good enough. i would be more willing to repeat if i could get a little help from the girl at the gate.

i would recommend the sri lankan girl if you just want to fuck a pretty ladyboy with a nice body and good attitude and don't care about cock. sorry i didn't get names.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry about the pimp. So far whenever I'm there I did not met with any bad service from him. Prob cos like him, me a hokkien beng as well. I even had the luxury for feasting longer at the gates. Maybe we can go together after the holidays.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
4thzonespiker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
Sorry about the pimp. So far whenever I'm there I did not met with any bad service from him. Prob cos like him, me a hokkien beng as well. I even had the luxury for feasting longer at the gates. Maybe we can go together after the holidays.
Even I been lucky to not face any rudeness at house 79. Once the pimp suggested me which girls hv cock as the girls were not answering quickly and the one on gate willing to go with me was pre op.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy13 View Post
Bro, I think you should just ask at the gate who is Bowie. Anw she is not tall and her body is quite girly. Btw, i think she has looks and body that grows on you, meaning you start to like her more and more through the session. Now i m still thinking about her.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
went by rowell rd to check out house 79. the skinny pimp was out there with another guy (2 pimps?) and was so aggressive and disrespectful i didn't even stop to look in at the girls. i'll be scratching that place off my list of options. i think i'd rather pay triple the amount for an orchard ladyboy and have a cleaner, more relaxed session than give any amount of money to support a rude punk pimp.

since i was already down there and in the mood for cock, i ventured to house 9 and picked a sri lankan girl. she was a good looker but ended up having a tiny cock. i fucked her for about ten minutes and decided to stop before cumming. her service was good and her body was nice but i was there for cock and hers was just too small for sucking.

my sri lankan girl recommended a malaysian girl for cock sucking. the malaysian girl was another good looker and had a nice cock (not big but big enough and nice shape for sucking). the session started out great. she coached me on how she likes it and got so hard she was throbbing. then she tried to sell me twice on paying double for a longer session, a mood killer. then a few minutes later she offered to suck me in 69. instead of sucking though she lubed me with ky and gave hj until i shot. a disappointing turn of events to what started out as a pretty hot session. anyway it satisfied my craving for cock (temporarily ). in the future i think i'd rather hunt for thai LBs at geylang 16 for a similar price.

my review of house 9: had some good looking girls on the steps. there were a couple others there i would have considered doing. what i did not like is that the girl working the gate would not tell me what girls have big cocks and can get hard. she just said, all can, which turned out to be untrue about the sri lankan girl i chose. the price is right and the girls look good enough. i would be more willing to repeat if i could get a little help from the girl at the gate.

i would recommend the sri lankan girl if you just want to fuck a pretty ladyboy with a nice body and good attitude and don't care about cock. sorry i didn't get names.

in what way were they "disrespectful" or "aggressive"?

i never had any issues with the uncle before. have short chit chat with him sometimes. in fact he is quite friendly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1