The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-01-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
saw tis pcs of news in the web
http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/news/tott...000000544.html

hope tat The Reds don't let it slip thru their fingers.
Seems like the strategies of the other challengers to Liverpool is off the pitch too..... potong jalan any new player Liverpool wants to sign so that their squad remains weak.

But seriously I think Liverpool has made a mistake this time round..... they could have had the Salah deal wrapped up even before Chelsea came into the picture but they refused to pay the 12million that Basel wanted just because their own guys value Salah at 7million.... now they lan lan have to pay 16million for Kono who in my opinion is a lesser talented player than Salah.
Old 30-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I saw the highlights...no horse run...we really ran riot against our city neighbours...a bit too easy...sending a msg to the rest...kkkkk...
It was a battle between 2 injury hit teams. Everton came out after half time in very scary form. Luis Suarez's 4th goal is really like a sucker punch for them.

Last night's results are very good for us too. Spurs lost big time again. Chelsea drew. We sort of consolidated 4th spot and can aim for 3rd spot soon. Spurs always steal our transfer targets. Seriously, who wants to join a side that gets whacked with big scores? Their goal difference is -1. Ours is +29. We scored 27 goals more than them while conceding 3 goals lesser. For a team in 5th spot and had spent $100M pounds, those are very bad statistics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
But seriously I think Liverpool has made a mistake this time round..... they could have had the Salah deal wrapped up even before Chelsea came into the picture but they refused to pay the 12million that Basel wanted just because their own guys value Salah at 7million.... now they lan lan have to pay 16million for Kono who in my opinion is a lesser talented player than Salah.
I agree totally with you. Cannot blame Salah for joining Chelsea. We didn't even get Basel to agree on a price to sell to us. Salah didn't choose to abandon us and join Chelsea. Salah wasn't even given a choice to consider joining us.

FSG is running out of money for transfers because they are spending a lot of money buying the houses around Anfield. These houses will then be demolished to create the space to expand the stadium. I read through the plans. There are plans to include an Anfield theme hotel and a park where they can hold events related to Liverpool FC.

Maybe we can consider selling naming rights to Anfield for a certain number of years.
Old 30-01-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I agree totally with you. Cannot blame Salah for joining Chelsea. We didn't even get Basel to agree on a price to sell to us. Salah didn't choose to abandon us and join Chelsea. Salah wasn't even given a choice to consider joining us.
I dun agree to pay NOT proven players big money...usually after the transfer the players flop and failed to blend in...so many examples int he past and dun want to go thru them...look at our promising recent signings...how many does shine and play well for us...

I think better to sign affordable players who are willing to play well in RED jersey...

you can see our performing players are signed with reasonable amount...Sturridge, Coutinho, Sterling, Lucas, Skrtel...dun mention Suarez because he came as proven striker record...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Cung Hy Phat Tai...Gong Xi Fa Cai...

Year of the Galloping Horse 2014...

Huat Ah...!!!

Old 30-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Seems like the strategies of the other challengers to Liverpool is off the pitch too..... potong jalan any new player Liverpool wants to sign so that their squad remains weak.

Agreed.... Liverpool should have paid the 12m that Basel wanted as Salah had oredi indicted to the media that he wants to go to Liverpool.

Salah - valued at 7m and asking price = 12m (refused to pay this price)

Konoplyanko - valued at 10m and asking price = 16m (okay to pay this price)

Where's the logic?

Btw, the PSTA ratings for Salah is 8.7 while the ratings for Konoplyanko is only 7.9
Old 30-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool face stiff competition from Tottenham for the signature of Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk winger Yevhen Konoplyanka.

Liverpool's head of recruitment Dave Fallows is understood to be travelling to Ukraine to hold talks with Konoplyanka, however, Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre flew out to Ukraine this week to discuss the transfer.
Old 31-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool, reportedly, are considering a loan bid for Holland international Nigel de Jong.

The 29-year-old former Manchester City midfielder presently plays in the Serie A with AC Milan.
Old 31-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Liverpool face stiff competition from Tottenham for the signature of Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk winger Yevhen Konoplyanka.

Liverpool's head of recruitment Dave Fallows is understood to be travelling to Ukraine to hold talks with Konoplyanka, however, Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre flew out to Ukraine this week to discuss the transfer.
Liverpool bid 14.8m for Kono.
Dnipro hold out for 16m.... Liverpool agrees to the asking price.
Stage 1 cleared...... next stage negotiation with Kono's agent.

Kono current wages at Dnipro = 30,000euros p/w
Liverpool offers to pay Kono = £60,000 p/w
Kono wants £100,000 p/w........ WTF!!

Looks like another signing down the drain.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking towards the top of the table clash between Man City and Chelsea. The 2 managers have score to settle and Jose Mourihno would never settle for less than a win over MP. I'm hoping for both teams to draw
Old 01-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool fail in Konoplyanka deal

http://m.espn.go.com/soccer/story?storyId=1700356

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

1st half delight for Pool fans:

Everton 0 Villa 1

Stoke 1 Manure 0

Hull 1 Spurs 0

It'll be a really nice angpow for us if all 3 results end with unchanged outcome.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
1st half delight for Pool fans:

Everton 0 Villa 1

Stoke 1 Manure 0

Hull 1 Spurs 0

It'll be a really nice angpow for us if all 3 results end with unchanged outcome.
Only everton won...so we hv to win tonight. ..

Old 02-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
leo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleo_ng77 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Guys,

My first post here despite so many years in sbf.

Have been a Liverpool fan since the days they are still champion.

Anyway I personally feel that it is wiser to get players who really wants to fight for the club. Losing Salah is painful but if he asks too much, we should give it a miss.

Old 02-02-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kono current wages at Dnipro = 30,000euros p/w
Liverpool offers to pay Kono = £60,000 p/w
Kono wants £100,000 p/w........ WTF!!

Looks like another signing down the drain.
This might not be the case. http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/ye...iverpool-deal/

There are a few other reports that Dnipro refuses to sign after personal terms were agreed and the player had passed the medical. We might go for him again in the summer.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

SAS at work again....1-0...

If DS had run away celebrating himself, I would detest him more..at least he recognize where the assist comes from

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1